tell me would this make since

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

deer8888

i want to be an imperial soldier than maybe a campion so like more of fighter but im also very found of the theives guild would a warrior\soldier also be a theif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hershangames

So...what exactly are you asking?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
i want to be an imperial soldier than maybe a campion so like more of fighter but im also very found of the theives guild would a warrior\soldier also be a theif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It could work depending on the two's conflicting priorities. If you are working solo, then you can just do it every once in a while. If you are Ina guild however, contributions to it must be generous and often, which would conflict your duties as a soldier. But this is hard to answer because I'm not the one to really answer it, you are.

He could have two seperate jobs, but being a soldier would be his main priority. Also, you can't just disappear from your station whenever you want to either. People would suspect you and you would have a serious problem.

One more thing. It also depends on your characters rank within the Empire. The higher the rank, the less suspecting. However your priorities will significantly increase, preventing you from finding an opportunity to steal. Unless you really like ink and parchment.

Finally, it doesn't matter what I say. It all comes down to you. In a Fantasy RPG anything is quite possible.

So that's it. :D

Reaper87

吉光
I would be a lone wolf in the Imperial Legion, attacking Stormcloak bases ruthlessly, without the need of allies :D
Could be fun, I guess. :Dragonborn:

hershangames

Oooh now I get it.
Well then I guess you could be more of a spy. Infiltrating stormcloaks camps and marking their positions, Also you could be the kind of guy who infiltrates the city/camp/fort right before an assault to reduce their numbers or kill the ones you think are the strongest and then leave right at the moment of the assault.

Reaper87

吉光
Sounds cool! Might have to try this build out next time I play Skyrim :D

Manmangler

Soldier, You are i n secret mission. Mission is make Stormcloak daily life difficult and help peoples that support Imperials.

- Attack Stormcloak camps.

- Support Maven Black-Briar in Riften. Riften is strongly supporting Stormcloaks (With men and weapons). We need something to shake that city morale. Maven and Thieves guild can help that.

- Darkbrotherhood can help too. Taking out some important peoples in stormcloak supporting cities (Like mine owner).

-There has been debate that emperor was too weak. We need strong leader. We will return this later.

hershangames

Sounds cool! Might have to try this build out next time I play Skyrim :D
I actually just came up with it. I'll try it soon with a new race mod I found today.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Members of the Thieves Guild come from all walks of life. Since you don't really get paid for fighting in the war, you loot the bodies of the dead on both sides. When Brynjolf approaches you in Riften, you should hear him out. He seems to know you better than you know yourself.

Reaper87

吉光
Members of the Thieves Guild come from all walks of life.

Yeah, the Thieves Guild aren't picky when it comes to race or alignment (though if you have bounty in Riften, suddenly they care), but they value skill as a thief the most. :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Sure! Why not. Just 'cause he/she is a thief doesn't mean that he/she may not also be a patriot. Besides, it would certainly get all that blood-lust out that you're not allowed to use in the TG.

I think the only requirement to be a thief in Skyrim is that you're able to sneak really well. :)

Reaper87

吉光
It would be so cool to run in the middle of a battlefield in which a war between Imperials and Stormcloaks is taking place, take them all on, loot all their gold and walk away like nothing happened, stepping over the lifeless corpses of Stormcloak/Imperial cannon fodder :cool:

Plus, you'd get skill increases and a hefty amount of gold for your efforts.

Ancano

High Justiciar
Honestly no. Whatever road led you to become involved in organized crime would conflict with all other values, namely because what you do is illegal by most 'feel good' parties.

So, you ARE a Thief first and foremost. It's just you're also part of these other org, similar to a fence in Oblivion or being a member of the Mythic Dawn assoc.

If any of these orgs found out you were a thief ---> immed term or imprisonment. In ESO, they'd kill you. However, as a Thief, you can also 'be apart' of everything else because Thieves chase opportunity.

I work with several Thieves for example. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts