• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Akatosh

7 hours to go for me. For some reason, I'm not all that hyped. I must have some buzz kill disease or disorder.
yeah the hype level kind of went down for me aswell. o well the game is gonna kick ass.

7 hours to go for me. For some reason, I'm not all that hyped. I must have some buzz kill disease or disorder.

I've still got the hype going for it, but it's definitely not the same thing I was feeling yesterday or day before. Maybe it's a "calm-before-the-storm" type thing...like your internal psyche readying itself for the experience. (Or maybe I'm just totally full of it. ;) )

nick

I'm gonna hit my Gamestop at the same time, althought I've got 13 hours to go (I'm in Mountain time). Thankfully there's a Starbuck's right next door so I can grab a coffee for the wait.
agreed same here, live in a place called pacifica, luckily i think it's small enough that i wont have to wait long

nick

dude this anticipation is eating me up, never been this pumped for a video game before...it makes me laugh that about a month ago, people said dark souls would be better, ha yea right

Wishkah

I ordered using walmart pre purchase... so..i just have to wait until it is delivered.. best for this small town anyway.. but i'm excited... this should be fun

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts