• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi, I am releasing the Supernatural AI module which were previously present in Nexus.

The webpage links to my altervista space. If you like the description you can try the module and let me know about your experience with it!

I am improving it everyday so any new comment is welcome!

Supernatural AI will improve combat against all kind of npc in Skyrim, better spells casted, better behavor, more tactics and so on related to npc, monsters, dragons.......!!!

Supernatural AI

To download the file just click on "Download Now" right after the "Install" in the description.

lshah655

Let me first say, thank you for this mod. However, I've noticed an issue. If you play on the dawngaurd side, all of Isran's quest markers are broken. Also the moth priest attacks Serana and Isran.

Hi thank you for the feedback! I am no experiencing these issues btw! Maybe you may have some other mod who do. It look pretty like a faction and quest related issue this one u describing.

Inviato dal mio GT-I8160 utilizzando Tapatalk

lshah655

Hi thank you for the feedback! I am no experiencing these issues btw! Maybe you may have some other mod who do. It look pretty like a faction and quest related issue this one u describing.

Weird, I know for a fact Isran works fine when I disable your mod. I'll check and see if any other mods I have mess with quests/factions when I get home. Maybe the Civil War Overhaul, although that shouldn't have anything to do with Isran...

Try not to install town npc module in sai someone reported some issue of incompatibilty with other mods.

Supernatural AI 2.4 released

- Fix package to Vampire Spell which include gargoyle summoning fix, names, magnitudo changes
- No longer vampire bat spell can be considered "copy" of MyEvergreenHometown.
- Include more Harkon & Vyrthur tweaks balancing spells and perks to prevent overpower.
- Gargoyle tweak armor and health preventing overpower
- Improved bat form for vampires
- Improved blink for ancient vampires
- Improved bloodcloak effects

Shari3979

Hi WW,
It looks like we have to download this new update.

I've got a PM on Nexus with your new locations activity.
First I want to congratulate you once more for this exceptional mod. I like to play Skyrim with great power and at hight speed. I told you before that I was impressed after the first encounter with a vampire in Riverwood. Now I am even more. I tested some spells in Levelers Arena and I use them against Dragon Priests and different kind of Vampires.
I was really surprised by Dragon Priests's resistance but most of all I was impressed with their teleportation(if it is teleportation) during the fight.
One suggestion I like to make though concerning Dragon Priests: to give them the ability of regeneration, not as much as the Vampires have, but some. I told how much I like the resilient of Abhorrent Trolls. Now I can tell you that Vampires agility, the invisibility and their fast movement and fast fists are most impressive.

Hi WW,
It looks like we have to download this new update.

I've got a PM on Nexus with your new locations activity.
First I want to congratulate you once more for this exceptional mod. I like to play Skyrim with great power and at hight speed. I told you before that I was impressed after the first encounter with a vampire in Riverwood. Now I am even more. I tested some spells in Levelers Arena and I use them against Dragon Priests and different kind of Vampires.
I was really surprised by Dragon Priests's resistance but most of all I was impressed with their teleportation(if it is teleportation) during the fight.
One suggestion I like to make though concerning Dragon Priests: to give them the ability of regeneration, not as much as the Vampires have, but some. I told how much I like the resilient of Abhorrent Trolls. Now I can tell you that Vampires agility, the invisibility and their fast movement and fast fists are most impressive.

Hi Shary and welcome, of course I remember your endorsement it's possible that some of your feedbacks are still present in my SAI webpage.
I am putting in improving this module really so much efforts that I simply thought players couldnt be denied the access to.

In this last version I worked in the Vampires AI so they really get the hell out of you to being killed due to their shwredness, speed and spells like acting only as a real player would.

It's in my intention one by one improving not only Dragonpriest but also giving special abilities to many other creatures similarly to Vampires.

In dragonpriest possible tweak changes probably will be included some ability that may look like something a little differenced from the conventional vampire regeneration.

Always good to know that this module is making the best as much from my gameplay as from other players gameplay.

So keep updated with it and again welcome to!

Shari3979

I had a brief encounter with some Werewolves in Solstheim but I didn't want to fight, so is not much to tell. Something got my attention about them but I am not sure. I need another encounter.
What I can say about their speed movement, it is about a few times slower that Vampires's speed. It will be great if you make Werewolves to move as fast as Vampires do. The speed combined with the other thing that got my attention will make the Werewolves very impressive beasts.

Werewolves are immune to paralyze?

Sure, I will give a look to were-speeds. As far as I can remember I increased already their speeds, but since they may be really deadly in close range I decided to set them no so fast elseway they would need a more appropriate name that would sounds more like: "angel of death" :-)

Btw you look like a really tough gamer, I will check speeds and make some new tests.

Werewolves btw should NOT be immune to paralyze: with aconite extract there's a chance for them to be paralyzed for many seconds.

Shari3979

Especially because they are really deadly in close range, I think they should move really fast. The power that comes from the speed.

About paralyzing immunity: I used paralyze against them in that brief encounter in Solstheim because I wanted to avoid the fight, with no effect though. It matters if a Werewolf is in Solstheim or is it in Skyrim?

No it shouldnt matter... which source did you use for paralyzing?
ex by spell or poison pot...

btw next update I will tweak and build new spells and shouts: the list include werewolves too, I am going to give a closer look and a dedicated work on them and dragonpriests before next release.

Shari3979

Spell.
Did you see Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans? The first battle between Werewolves and Vampires? Something like that I would like to see. I know, I know, game limitation. But your mod's description leads the mind to something like that. First time I experienced the high speed was with Werebears added by SkyMoMod.They were moving so fast...Almost like your vampires.
Whirlwind Sprint Shout is not much for help unless the time between shouts is reduced to 0. If you use it to avoid an attack, by the time you turn around the enemy is in front of you. You don't have the time to cast a fire and forget spell, like you don't have time to block a Vampire's fist. But this way I like it most.

new spells and shouts? What is that means? Or it is a surprise?

I didnt watch this movie I own only till up the second but I own inspiration by teen wolf serie mainly :D

Btw forging a new spell and apply to a npc take some time of tests and ai tweak to balancing so it will be surely a surprise even for me :D

In my favorite series list I have:
- True Blood (absolutely impossible take inspiration for lycan there)
- Vampires Diary (same as previously)
- Moonlight (nice movie but no were there)
- Teen Wolf (cool effects for lycans especially first serie)

Shari3979

Well, I guess it will take sometime until the next release. I want to try Werewolves moving with high speed(including attacks), so if you give me some advices I'll try it myself in CK.
Thank You.

You have to edit the cells it's easier to do then to teach... btw I am doing already some other corrections... I will shortly release a new version with more deadlier werewolves.

Supernatural AI 2.4.5 Released

Changelog available
- Fix missing perk ability to some creatures related to armor class normal
- Dragonpriest tweaked up and new spell built they will summon the hell.
- Werewolves Speed + Attack speed increased, special attacks from high leveled werewolves now drain victim life too.
- Werewolves Vagr Boss fixed: now he own all abilities he should

Happy New Year Everyone!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts