Suggestions for The Elder Scrolls 6

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nameless233

This is a thread dedicated to us, the players of The Elder Scrolls, to make any suggestions for the next game in the series. These can be anything! From when ur using two swords and they' re sheathed, you wish they would show two swords, to a main conflict ( such as the storcloak rebellion in skyrim, I'd think it would be cool if it was in valenwood/elsweyer and u could join the thalmor) and maybe a setteing. Hopefully this thread becomes huge and I hope people come up with lots of cool ideas. Maybe Bethesda will use some!

saffers101

The main this I want with The Elder Scrolls 6(as you said) is that it will take place in Elsweyer as I am very interested in khajits. Something I would like is more choices with consequences, like in Fallout. Sure there are a few choices like Rebel or Imperial but there just does not seem like there are to many consequences, after you are a high enough level, you can kill multiple people and just pay your way out.

I want the ability to wield two shields. because why the duck not.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I think it would be nice to be able to block with two swords. Also, I think the main character shouldn't start off as a prisoner like all the previous Elder Scrolls games. Rather, I would love to see this fellow be well known for being extremely powerful, having his/her power drained and memory erased by the antagonist, and being forced to be a puppet until he/she is revealed the truth by some wise mage.

PelagiusIV

I would love to be able to form your own guild. You get to choose what the goal of the guild is, the location of the headquarters, and you're in charge of recruiting. But you can't just walk up to anyone and recruit them, they would have to have the skills that match what you're goal is and you then either have to perform a favor or promise something in return etc.

Also I would like the ability to create custom armor, which would also be used in creating your guilds look. And being able to design your own logo and have it engraved into the armor.

As for where, I think it would be interesting to have it set in Valenwood. But wherever they choose will be fine with me.

Also what saffers said about consequences. I feel as if my actions play no part in the world.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
I would love for it to have something to do with Dwemer. Whether it be them coming back somehow, or the main character going to wherever they went/are and helping them return to Tamriel.

Nameless233

arrow smithing and spears
that is exactly what I was thinking. like if u had one piece of chopped wood and one ingot ( lets just say iron ) thenu could make a bunch of twelve or so arrows

Nameless233

I would love for it to have something to do with Dwemer. Whether it be them coming back somehow, or the main character going to wherever they went/are and helping them return to Tamriel.
this would also be cool as they actually play a decently big part in skyrim, but u never even see them. It would add another elven race to tamriel. it would be a pretty cool, long side quest that, as mentioned aboved lacked in skyrim, huge consequences.

Nameless233

I would love to be able to form your own guild. You get to choose what the goal of the guild is, the location of the headquarters, and you're in charge of recruiting. But you can't just walk up to anyone and recruit them, they would have to have the skills that match what you're goal is and you then either have to perform a favor or promise something in return etc.

Also I would like the ability to create custom armor, which would also be used in creating your guilds look. And being able to design your own logo and have it engraved into the armor.

As for where, I think it would be interesting to have it set in Valenwood. But wherever they choose will be fine with me.

Also what saffers said about consequences. I feel as if my actions play no part in the world.

These are all great ideas, it might be a lot of work for bethesda to make your guild that customizable, but i guess we flew to the moon didnt we... anyway, custom armor is a coool idea, i think a good system for this would be depending on what ingots/ores how many leather strips or leather and what special ingredients u brought ( such as a daedric heart for skyrim) u could make different armors. I also would love valenwood, playing as a wood elf archer jumping through the tress sniping my foes.

Wok

1. A more coherent storyline would be nice, along with a better consequence sequence line.

2. The economics in the game has much to be desired. I have 300k gold, and nothing to spend it on. All the good stuff I can make myself. Maybe have merchants sell stuff that is either very difficult to make, or very unique?

Nameless233

Ya same like I have more money than I could think of spending

Vacqui

I REALLY HOPE BESTHESDA READS THIS AND TAKES IT INTO CONSIDERATION
What I felt really strong about while playing Skyrim

1. Make More Large Monsters!!!
The only large monsters in Skyrim were dragons, mammoths and giants. Other smaller (such as trolls) were weak and didn't take long to kill. More huge monsters would be AWESOME.
Maybe these new large monsters should take into account the environment; I felt the water/sea in Skyrim was rather bland, so a KRAKEN (like Kayran in Witcher 2) in deep waters or a HYDRA would be cool. For this to work, Bethesda will have to add a water combat too. (see point 3)

2. Make More Mounts!!!
Other than horses, make something like dragon mounts after capturing a live one, sabre cat mounts (that would totally rule), hugh bird/Griffin riding etc. Horses are boring.

3. Make Combat in Different Situations!!
Mounted fighting (ie on a horse), underwater/in-water combat

4.Make the Player able to FLY!!
As mentioned in point 2, to have a dragon or a bird mount the player must be able to fly!! Being able to fly (either by riding a flying mount or by fly magic) would be a totally awesome addition to TES.

I would be so happy if these were implemented in the next TES game.

KayO199X

The main thing I would like to see in TES6 (and Fallout 4) is an improved first person perspective. The FPP in Skyrim seams seriously outdated. Look at a game like Dead Island, to see how to do a FPP really well. I'll explain a few points myself...

Never leave first person- You should only leave FP when you tell the game to. For example, when you mount a horse, you shouldn't cut to a 3rd person view; you see your character mount the horse from their perspective.
Seeing your Shadow/Refection- I feel like a vampire whenever i'm in FP.
Seeing your Legs- When you look down, you should see your character's legs. Otherwise, it feels more like your controling an RC helicopter with a camera attached. Being able to see your legs could be combined with the addition of a kicking or head-stomping ability.

PelagiusIV

These are all great ideas, it might be a lot of work for bethesda to make your guild that customizable, but i guess we flew to the moon didnt we... anyway, custom armor is a coool idea, i think a good system for this would be depending on what ingots/ores how many leather strips or leather and what special ingredients u brought ( such as a daedric heart for skyrim) u could make different armors. I also would love valenwood, playing as a wood elf archer jumping through the tress sniping my foes.

Yeah I know its a long shot, but one can dream right? lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts