Xbox 360 Stormcloak Quest Line (Liberate Reach) in Morkarth Bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mr. Mathias

I like vidya gaemz
I've done a bit of research on this bug, and apparently a bunch of people have had this problem. I'm just hoping somebody can help. After I completed the Forsworn Conspiracy quest, I noticed that the guards were still telling me I had to go to Cidhna Mine. I cannot pay off the bounty through being in the Thieves Guild, and I cannot submit to be taken to jail; the dialogue options just repeat after I say "What's the problem?" This is a pretty big problem because I have to go to talk to the Jarl and convince him to join the rebellion; I can't do that when I have all the guards, AND the Jarl himself trying to kill me.

And, this is the icing on the cake... I completed this quest, I'd say, more than 15 hours ago. I've long ago deleted the save before I completed the quest, so I can't reload or anything.

I've also heard that you can encounter a bounty collector, who I HAVE met (and KILLED) before. Even if I do meet another one, my bounty is well over 10,000 gold, and I don't want to have to pay that.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Mr. Mathias

I like vidya gaemz
Never mind, I sneaked through the city, avoiding every single guard in Markarth, sneaked into the Keep, sneaked past the two guards into the steward's room, stole his amulet, blackmailed him, sneaked back to report that I accomplished the task, and then I took control of Markarth. Now I am able to go into and out of the city as I please.

Thanks for the help.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts