Glitch /SPOILER Unlimited xp(anything)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
I did not make this, I just wanted to share it here for people who don't know about it

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
someone was smart enough to figure it out man, you don't have to use it, I just wanted to share it around thats all.

FiveSecondClips

Thanks for sharing my video buddy (which is surprising because IGN has dominated Skyrim videos and I don't even get a chance to get my videos popular because of it).

Also if anyone does decide to do this I would just do it on a mess around save, this does actually ruin the game quite a bit and it becomes boring pretty fast, which has resulted in me making a new save.

NoVa

Bossmer
It's useful for those of us who screwed up some way and now we can't get an achievement without restarting on a new save. You have saved me a lot of hassle; thank you.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
I've used it on one of my weaker mage's............... the game is soooooooo much easier now.... it's just ahassle to gather all the blood for the quest.....

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Thanks for sharing my video buddy (which is surprising because IGN has dominated Skyrim videos and I don't even get a chance to get my videos popular because of it).

Also if anyone does decide to do this I would just do it on a mess around save, this does actually ruin the game quite a bit and it becomes boring pretty fast, which has resulted in me making a new save.
NP, keep making awesome vids!

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Dude really? I havn't got any yet, but the whole part of exploring Blackreach was weird, and super difficult, stupid dwemer ruins with multiple exits/ entrances..grrrr..............

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
use a back up character to do it, that way you can decide if you want to use it for your main, at least get your smithing up,

Stone

Retired Moderator
In fact, it's REALLY easy to get all the blood. Only took me around 10 minutes. If you go to Liar's Retreat, inside there, there is an orc, wood elf, dark elf and falmer. Then for the high elf you can just fast travel to the Thalmor Embassy where 99% of the thalmor there are high elfs. Kill one, harvest, run, yay. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts