• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Sovngarde

This Quest follows the Quest: World Eater's Eyrie

Follow the path down the hill, use Clear Skies to blow the mist away. Along the way you will meet a Stormcloak soldier, talk to him & agree to take him to Shor's Hall. Alduin will get him and the others you meet along the way any way. Just keep following the path until you come to the Whalebone Bridge over the river. walk up it & talk to Tsun. Follow the speech prompts then fight him until he grants you passage. Cross over & enter the Hall of Valor.

Hall of Valor

This part is really easy, just follow the arrows and then just listen to the conversation. After a short conversation amongst themselves they will head outside so just follow them.

Sovngarde

Go to the edge of the mist & when the others are beside you use Clear Skies to blow the mist away. You will need to do this 3 times before the mist will stay away & then Alduin will attack. He will fly around you & use Fire Breath, so the best thing to do is use Dragonrend on him & force him to land. Once he is on the ground fight & kill Alduin.

Talk to Tsun & he will send you back to the Throat of the World.

Throat of the World

Talk to Paarthanax & then this Quest is finished.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
This was my shortest Walk Through.......lol

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It's been awhile, so I think I will give this a Bump.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Latest posts