Sovngarde sky glitch.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NetherWharf8

Hi, I was playing with my new character when i noticed that the sky was sovngarde's sky but in skyrim it self. I have not completed the main quest line yet if that means anything. I was fast traveling to whiterun and when I got there, the sky was sovngarde's sky. Is there any way to fix this, thanks.

Hi, I was playing with my new character when i noticed that the sky was sovngarde's sky but in skyrim it self. I have not completed the main quest line yet if that means anything. I was fast traveling to whiterun and when I got there, the sky was sovngarde's sky. Is there any way to fix this, thanks.

Are you absolutely sure it's Sovngarde's sky and not a different type of aurora borealis? Have you tried waiting until the sun comes up and/or waiting a day until nightfall to see if anything changes? If not, try it and see if that fixes the problem. You may also want to try going into an enclosed area like an inn - this will trigger a loading screen. Once it loads you into the building exit it and see if that resets the sky.
Are you on console or PC? If you're on PC, do you have any mods that might have caused this? Have you tried reloading a save from before this happened? If so, did that fix it? If not, I would suggest you try it and see if it does.
Let me know and I'll try to help as best I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts