Solitude broken??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caml

hey im just wondering if since i did the quests for the stormcloak's if i am supposed to not be able to quick travel to solitude anymore of if its a bug. Its really bothering me cus i dont know. I am also having an issue with jorn when i try to do the tending the flames quest he tells me to get the generals coat but the general is dead from the battle for solitude and his body is gone so i cant get the coat. Any help would be great my main question is the why i can't quick travel to solitude anymore

Caml

yea ive finished the stormcloak rebellion quest line, like just after you kill the general in solitude then ulfric does his speech now i cant quick tavel to solitude and all the doors that shouldnt be locked are locked

aye_KAY

not sure if this will help but i had the same problem until I completed the quest "The Wolf Queen Awakened." i did it right after the battle for solitude and once i exited the catacombs it was back on the map.

Caml

i dont know what fixed it but i just did a bunch of quests in solitude still while everything was locked just by picking everything and then it just randomly appeared back up on my map and was fully taken over by the stormcloaks probably after about 15 hours of game play so yea.... dont know what fixed it but it seemed to fix itself eventually..... i did that wolf queen quest to it didnt come back for me after that

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts