• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Gerard Butler as Dragonborn nuff said. :D

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
What I would be most excited about would be the casting of the Dragon voices. My definite top candidates would be Christopher Lee, Alan Rickman, and James Earl Jones. No contest.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Well, I'm assuming the voice acting would have to undergo a bit of sound editing, if you're wanting to keep the theme of dragon voices being the major root of their power. Simple voice recordings wouldn't be enough, I could see them pulling it off after a bit of editing, perhaps.

luluco250

I'd love to watch a Skyrim movie, or maybe an entire "The Elder Scrolls" saga, but maybe, just maybe, wouldn't it fit better as a series? Like Game of Thrones?

luluco250

And I think the Dragonborn in the movie should be a Jack-of-all-trades. This way it would fulfill the desire of fans wanting to see side quest being interacted. For example, in the game, most players play with specific tactics for their specific characters. But, sometimes we have our favorite character who does everything, from saving Skyrim from Alduin to becoming Harbinger, Archmage etc. That kind of character would be perfect to fit many aspects from the game in the movie.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Well, seeing is how it's back from the dead...

Michael Sheen needs to be in the movie somewhere, either as the lead or maybe Cicero if they touched on the DB stuff, and Bill Nighy needs a part as well. I wonder how Jeremy Renner would do in the lead? Kevin Durand is also a very unerrated actor who would be great in pretty much any role they threw at him.

Watched some cinematic pile of crap the other night called Dragon Crusaders and the area it was filmed in and around reminded me so much of Skyrim it was scary.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Mila Kunis as Lydia :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts