Skyrim: Open Roleplay: The Honningbrew Inn

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

tomlfc2000

Hi all! This is my first thread sorry for any mistakes.

The whole idea is for you to create a character and share your adventures and discussions. This is a fictional tavern located inside of Whiterun. It only uses Honningbrew Mead and Pelagia Farm food. The Inn keeper is Torik a 42 year old Nord with long flowing black hair. He is well built and carries an axe. The serving wench is Hibrun a weak and feeble Wood Elf. Ask him for any rumours around town. Last and not least is the Bard Jeesia, a beautiful Imperial lady who learnt her trade their.

You can freely interact with any of them.

My character:
    Advertisement:

Name: Nolik Tatereyn
    Race: Nord
    Skills: Speech, Archery, Smithing and Alchemy
    Looks: A short man in his late 60's, his fair skiing seems like a crumpled piece of paper, flaking at the cheeks. His thin, crusty lips open and close often, his yellow teeth hanging out of place. His low cheekbones alter the alignment of his crooked nose.
    Personality: A stubborn man who prefers to sit on his own in a quiet corner of the inn. He is a wiseman as he reads many books and can also answer many questions. He is quite sharp tongued and words seem to roll of his tongue even if they are racist or very opinionated remarks.
    Combat: He doesn't enter combat very often but does use an Orcish dagger and an Elven Bow. He uses homemade potions to help himself.
    Backstory: A former healer and proud kinsman, he would travel the icy wastelands in search for his lost Amulet of Talos. He found it one day but a group of bandits at the Embershand Mine stole it. He was a cheery sole until that day. He would offer a large reward if the Amulet was recovered.

tomlfc2000

Old Nolik walked pats the Bannered Mare and scowled, his wrinkled skin blowing in the strong winds. He opened the great iron door and entered. He bought a mead and sat down next to the warm fire. "Is anyone going to talk... It's quiet... Too quiet..."

Wolfie

(Hi lol. You know Sar, my character...I love switching characters every now and then and I'm in a Sar mood for this RP again...lol sorry you'll have to put up with her again)

Windhelm's rusty manner had left her bedraggled and a little annoyed with the world. She'd set out to clear her mind and found herself near Whiterun hold.
    Sar sighed. Gonna have to take a carriage back ... or I can ride Fear back, she thought wearily. She paused. Her eyes beheld a small inn. Curious and relieved, she started towards it and opened the door as softly as she could manage.

tomlfc2000

"Welcome to the Honningbrew Inn traveler, take a seat and I'll send Hibrun over." said Torik as the Dark Elf entered the Inn. Nolik looked up and glared angrily. He wanted another Nord. Not a scummy Dark Elf. He sipped his Honningbrew Mead. "Your new around here... never seen you before...Who are you?..." asked Nolik...

Wolfie

"Just a refugee from Morrowind," Sarayn replied, looking at Nolik and noticing his angry expression, deciding to ignore it for the time being. "Got tired of Windhelm." She looked at the innkeeper and muttered a thanks, turning and sitting down at a table.

tomlfc2000

Hibrun wandered over, limping in his old rags; "Would you like a drink madame?" asked Hibrun.
    Nolik replied to the refugee "So what is your name, Elf?" he said his expresion still clearly showing.

Wolfie

"Sarayn Rimalus," Sar replied, looking at Hibrun and replying, "Yes, please. A bottle of any mead would do."

tomlfc2000

(Wolfie I may be away for 5 days. Sos)

Wolfie

(Thanks for letting me know xD)

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    (may I join?)
    Virk strolled for the path, merrily chanting. The journey was soft and no foe showed up. Yet he had been lonely for too long. It was time to go near other humans and enjoy some alcohol. Instead of going to the Bannered Mare as usual, where he mostly fistfighted over bets on how long could a mug stay on top of an apple, he decided to check the Honningbrew Inn. "A different type of mead can't harm Virk... Can it?"

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    My guys a Khajiit with an Alik'r Hood and miners clothes

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Jag Shadow Claw entered the small inn, glancing around, he'd noticed it be rather quiet. No wonder, this place looks like a poor mans try and gold, haha he thought to himself. Noticible by any who would look , sand would be caught in his furry face, in his Alik'r hood , and in his clothing. Also prominent was the large spear in a large quiver-like sack on his back. He'd rest his black sharp eyes on the innkeeper. He'd stride over, placing a sum of gold , and indicating the water bucket behind. He'd continue to remain silent, not even thanking the man. He'd walk over to a large chair, and sit, watching. He'd snap his head to the door, when a black cloaked man entered, at his back, a bow , with a quiver full of arrows, and he walked over to Jag, and sat beside him.

Milos

A man enters the inn as he cold air leaves his mouth,following him is his best friend a Khajiit named Kharon.He seems to look like a great warrior whit heavy barbarion armor on him.His spauldrons made out of trolls skulls and his helmet is covered by a bears head.He wares alot of layers of fur to keep him warm from these harsh lands.He seems to have a backpack from which a Talos necklace hangs.He slowly walks over to a chair sitting down he takes of his helmet showing his face.Seems to be a middle aged Nord whit dark warpaint around his eyes.He seems to be the quite tip.Just sitting there waiting for his nord mead.
    .........................................................................................................................................................
    Name:Milos Coldaxe
    Race: Nord
    Skills: Speech, Archery,Two-handed,heavy armor
    Looks: A middle aged young looking man very muscular.His head has soft brown hair his face is full of scars and Is farly rough he has a small looking beard .His armor is barbarian full of killing tresures around his belt.
    Personality: Milos is a man of freedom,having joined the Stormcloaks he has his doubts in sometimes,about Ulfric becouse he was very loyal to the last High King of Skirym.
    Combat: Milos is very good in combat having a big two handed axe he slashes his foes into two.When in ranged he uses his trusty wooden bow,rarely uses a crossbow.
    Backstory: A man who has been in Skirym most of his life,he used to be whit the Legioin later joining the Stormcloaks.His parents both died in the Great war and now he wants to avenge them.

........................................................................................................................................................HIS FOLLOWER:
    Name:Kharon
    Race:Khajiit
    Skills:Two handed,heavy armor,archery
    Looks: The Khajitt seems to be very good friends whit Milos,following his to the end of Oblivion.The Khajiit has white looking fur and big sideburns,his hair is flipped back.He also wears heavy armor and bears whit him a two handed sword and an amulet of the moon.
    Personality: A man who would do anything for his firends.He does anything to get what he wants.
    Backstory:Growing up at Elsweyr he left joining the Skirym caravans later leaving them and joining Milos on his adventures against the Thalmor and in the depths of Dwemer dugeons.

alikh'r damascus

the most pitiful argonian you'll ever meet
    meanwhile, alikh'r, a small argonian, walks into the inn, looking for a room. he then spots the large nord and his khajiit friend. he finds it a great oppritunity. he slowly and silently digs into the nords pocket, pulling out a good amount of gold.

alikh'r damascus

meanwhile, alikh'r, a rather short argonian, comes into the inn, looking for a room. he then spots the large nord, and his khajiit friend. seeing an opprotunity, he reaches into the nord's pocket, pulling out a fairly good amount of gold.

alikh'r damascus

(oops. i thought my first post didnt come up, so i reposted it. i guess it came up. heh heh)

Plasmatic

Throughout the general ambience of the tavern, a visitor enters the room, wearing a dark hood and robes. Nobody can see his face, and he carries himself mysteriously. He walks up to the inn keeper, saying something inaudible, but by the look of the inn keepers face, something has gone wrong. The stranger then leaves the tavern without word, and the inn keeper is telling something to the serving wench.

Something has gone terribly wrong in Whiterun.

alikh'r damascus

(okay.) alikh'r frowned as he found nothing in the nords pockest. however, he did see a rather hansome-looking fellow leave the tavern. he decided to go after him. when he approached, he went to reach into his pocket...

just his luck. he sneezed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts