Skyrim not loading

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueBull

DovahBull
I can't play Skyrim due to it not loading. Everytime I tried which I tried at least 7 or more times now,
keep trying to load it and it's not loading. It keeps saying "Code Error". The first time tonight I tried playing
the game I loaded a save but it wasn't loading up and stayed on the loadin screen.... The second time trying
launch it there was an error and I tried this more and it keeps saying "Code Error. Does same for oblivion and
morrowind and this happened before. I don't know how long but it's been a while. This happened before
where it wouldn't launch (though I didn't also try oblivion or morrowind then) it kept saying Code error
for a day or 2 maybe. Maybe longer but I don't know for sure. Eventually it suddenly started launching.
When that was happening I started using the regular computer rather then my laptop. But can I fix this somehow instead of waiting a few days for it to start working or play on the regular PC?

Rhew

The missing snow elf
does it give an error? or does it say code error only? This happened to me recently and it was because my extension had disappeared? I had to reinstall it.

BlueBull

DovahBull
does it give an error? or does it say code error only? This happened to me recently and it was because my extension had disappeared? I had to reinstall it.

I think it said code error 80, but i'm not quite sure. You mean you had to reinstall the game?

Rhew

The missing snow elf
hmmm, ok. I think it might be different from my problem. My error said "steam_api.dll missing skyrim" which was strange since I played the game just the day before. I was able to download the dll so I didn't have to reinstall the whole game

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts