• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
This is a collection of guides I recommend to players.
  • This list will not deal with exploits, platform specific, or builds
  • Its a list of guides that I feel the work is original or most valuable to all players
  • if you ahem don't like it, then I am sorry.
  • If you wish me to add your guide post a link here I will review and add if it fits above.
All of the following are links to those threads: The ones with * are mine.

Location Guides
Listings
Quests and Questlines
How To's
This list is in no way complete, but should be of value, at least in my opinion.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Stickied, nice work. :)

Could you include the current guides that are stickied? i.e Stone's guides.

Shew

Stickied, nice work. :)
Thanks, there was another attempt to do a master list, this one is just my opinion. credit to other post to NeoRoman.

Shew

thanks for the link I looked everywhere for that one and couldn't find it. I read it awhile back and in my defense I did the search to re-find it but think I was thrown off by it being listed with another picture and when I went it was second page I am sorry i guess i was in a rush and didn't first page to see

Editing main to reflect this

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
This is an excellent idea Mate, cause mine are a work in progress. Also I'll be able to update the mining list with a full comprehensive list of what Ore is at what location that has taken me weeks to complete & I'm nearing completion.

Shew

you do have the most comprehensive lists. \:cool:/

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Wait until you see the mining list then, I've covered everywhere that is accessible normally. Compared to my other lists it's huge & I hope to be able to also supply a comprehensive mining map that will be available for one and all.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
The City Maps will pale in comparison with the next lot of maps I'm working on.

Shew

Edited to include Speech500's guide on how to join dark brotherhood 01/07/12
removed because it wasn't original 01/08/12

Stone

Retired Moderator
None of mine? I'm deeply offended. Shew, we're through.

Jokes, of course. But that sounded good right? The rhyme at the end? I'm such a genius.

Nice list you've made! I'm sure it'll help some people as it's categorized making it easier to find what there looking for. Once again, good work.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts