18+ Skeletons in the Closet

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

CKEternalFlame

Hello all. This will be a semi-creepy story, but to get started, I would like to introduce our main character with a bio!
tumblr_n4ikzoK8Ss1t1vw7no1_1280.jpg

Name: Mazri'coth Tedru'Lativa
Race: Unknown Humanoid-Skeleton
Bio: Little to none is known about this elusive being.

That's enough of that garbage. Lets get on with it!
Chapter 1: The Morndas of Reaping

When the Dovakiin triumphed over the great dragon, Alduin, the final roar that reverberated from the maw of the Eater of Worlds stirred ancient power. From times unwritten. From depths that plunged deep within Nirn. And the populace of Skyrim, and all of Tamriel had never imagined what was to come. The rise of an ancient evil. The rise of an immortal good.
It is about 56 years after the Alduin Crisis and the end of the Civil War. The Dovahkiin has drawn into anonymity and aged poorly. Nobody could ever recognize the Dovahkiin in their current state.

Echos called from a familiar tomb, on a dim, rainy Morndas. Within the bowels of this old Nordic crypt was a large rift beneath the burial site. Three kilometers down, a blue mist condensed. The blue mist drifted slowly through a seam in the wall of the rift. It entered a timeless room, with architecture never seen before. The room was lined with yellowed marble brick, coated in calcium drippings from several millennium. It contained a small stone table, a large decorated seat made of rotted wood and unraveled silk cloth. Other than these two objects, the relatively large room was very bare. That is except for the scattered bones that are a deep marigold color, scattered across the dark floor. The mist floated to the ground and spread out across the bones. It emitted a dim cyan glow that barely lit the room. The mist quickly shot into the center of the floor and into the ground, disappearing. At that very moment, a large tremor shook the whole tomb, causing it to collapse on itself.

Markus Longstride felt the tremor come from Bleak Falls Barrow from his bed in the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood. He shook his head and shoved the hungover prostitute out of the bed. Her head hit the stone with an audible crack, but Markus cared little. He lightly kicked her naked body and walked out. He decided to disregard the tremor and get a drink from the bar. It was late, he realized, about 3:23 in the morning. Markus is a handsom young lad of the age of 33. His mother, now Lydia Longstride, claims that she had an affair with the Dragonborn himself, and Markus is his son. That couldn't possible be true. Nobody's seen the old sod for 53 years. He shook his thoughts and ordered a pint of mead and then sat down with his beverage. His jet black hair was long and tied into a tail behind his head. He grew a scraggly beard and let his facial hair grow mangy. He was strong and bore large muscles endowed with mats of black body hair. No woman has ever swooned for Markus, son of the Dragonborn or not. He quickly killed off his first bottle and ordered a second. He started to drown himself in the second mead when a strange rattling noise could be heard outside the Inn. Suddenly a very erratic knock came at the door. It was somewhat dense sounding, way to solid to be a human hand. The knock came again, louder and harder than before. The barkeep was half asleep and drooling on the counter. Markus would rather not answer that door, lest it be an angry atronach. The knock turned into a violent pounding. After a minute or two, Markus jumped at the sight of a blade made of ethereal metal was shoved through the wooden door. The blade was of an unfamiliar design to Markus, looking like it predated even the ancient nordic stuff. The blade cut through the bolt on the door like it was butter. It withdrew from the door. The door slammed open. Markus instantly stood up, knife drawn.

Aurellia tracked the being she saw leaving the ruins of Bleak Falls Barrow to a quaint little town called Riverwood. It was dark. It was quiet. She snuck by a tree with two arrows protruding from the trunk. A few meters up, she encountered the body of a hold gaurd, with several limbs missing. What dumbfounded her was that there was no blood around the body. All the cuts on his body were instantly cauterized. She had never seen this before. Aurellia ran into town and saw a brilliant blue light by the Inn. It moved in a stuttered as it hacked at the door. It withdrew and the figure holding the sword barged into the Inn. She sprinted to the door and her jaw dropped.

End Chapter 1...
More might come depending on feedback.

CKEternalFlame

Chapter 2: The Soul of a Precursor
The undead entity stood in the doorway of the Inn. It was a tall skeleton, yellow with age. In its eye sockets, blue orbs floated passively emitting a thin mist. Upon its head, sat a strange metal helmet endowed with bone plates and runic carvings. It didn't hold an aggressive stance, but Markus prepared to engage. The living skeleton stared off into space as Markus lunged at it. Before the tip could meet its ribs, a loud crack could be heard. The skeleton was standing still, arms at its sides, yet it seemed that it had caught Markus's wrist in a quick motion. The crack was the bones in his wrist crushing under an invisible weight. Markus screamed in pain, and the iron blade dropped from his now limp hand. The unknown force released his wrist and Markus crumpled to the ground. Aurellia rushed to the skeleton with her Moonstone sword drawn. When she came within 10 feet to the skeleton, she found she could no longer come closer. It's not that she couldn't, but she realized that she didn't want to. She didn't want to attack this skeleton that just reduced a full grown man's wrist to dust underneath skin. The skull turned to face her. Her mind was flooded with fear. This being could not be that of a mortal being. It had to be daedra.
The skull pierced her mortal being. It opened its mouth. "Do not engage me in combat," It said, raspy and echoed, "You are a fool if you believe you can overpower me. Do not argue, just listen. I do not wish harm to any of you. I have come to warn you of a great danger. Your prized Dragonborn is old and weary. He does not posses the ability to stop the coming storm alone. You must seek him out and gather an army." "Who are you," Aurellia asked, "What are you?" "You could not pronounce my name even if you tried. But in your language, the pronunciation is Mazri'coth Tedru'Lativa. What I am is not fathomable by your historical teachings. I am from a civilization that existed long before the elves, or the dwarves, or the Nords, or Imperials, or anything else you know. I am several millennia older than you could possibly imagine."

NOT FINISHED

Hæð Eik

I like your style and way with words! I always like things that describe the scene. I also like that the Dragonborn is old! I suppose everyone gets old someday, even a Dragonborn. :) Keep writing!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts