Sir Barrington-Smyth character.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Twiffle

This is my new build I will be starting today.

May I introduce to you Sir Barrington-Smyth.
Imperial Special Operations Director to the Emperor.

The basis is that Sir Barrington deals with shall we say undercover assignments commissioned directly by the Emperor for the good and greed of the Empire only. Sir Barringtons allegiance is total and unwavering to his Emperor and the Empire, his training is unequalled by anyone and his identity is largely unknown, but his name strikes fear into Generals as many have seen the end of there careers impailed on Sir Barringtons sword of Treachary.
The latest assignment has been given to Sir Barrington directly on a need to know only basis, the Emperor sees the unsettled state of Skyrim with the Stormcloaks as an ideal distraction for his I.p.o.d :D to travel unnoticed going about his directive and accomplish his quest without much if any interruption from locals and the such like. The latest being that information has come to the Emperor regarding the jewels for The Crown Barenziah and the Masks of legendary Dragon Priests, these would make enviable trophies for the Emperor and Empire to snatch them from under the nose of Ulfric, and from his very own land too.
Although no definite information is available of there locations, the sources are trusted, as death and torture to Kajhiit caravan traders soon aquired the information. So Sir Barrington has been smuggled over the border as a peddlar for his disguise, and that is when it all went wrong and now finds himself on a carriage with the notorious rebel leader Ullfric .. .. .. . ..

So the build and perks I am going to use are as follows .. .. ..

Imperial of course.
Main skills Restoration, Heavy Armor, One Handed.
Back up skills Block, Smithing, Alteration.
Very Minor Speech, Enchanting.

So guys, what do you think, any comments or suggestions

I can't help feeling he will be working under a sgnificant handicap; as far as I know, there is no tea in Skyrim.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Seems like a good rp to me sounds like you have a good backstory. Will this guy have any doings with any other factions ie. dark brotherhood/ companions? cause i think that would kinda mess his story up seeing that he supports the empire so strongly. I think he will die by the hands of the Thalmor though lol.

Twiffle

Awww f***f, , , seriously, , No Tea .. .. ..

Twiffle

Seems like a good rp to me sounds like you have a good backstory. Will this guy have any doings with any other factions ie. dark brotherhood/ companions? cause i think that would kinda mess his story up seeing that he supports the empire so strongly. I think he will die by the hands of the Thalmor though lol.

According to the information, , eased from the Kajhiit, some infiltration of factions maybe required, but Sir Barrington is more than capable of infiltration to ANY organisation, , and is fearful of NONE

Volanere

Grand Magister
According to the information, , eased from the Kajhiit, some infiltration of factions maybe required, but Sir Barrington is more than capable of infiltration to ANY organisation, , and is fearful of NONE
I shouldve read it better.

Adam Belmont

You can infiltrate in any organisation but for this type of character with this background I don't recommend the Dark Brotherhood!

Twiffle

You can infiltrate in any organisation but for this type of character with this background I don't recommend the Dark Brotherhood!

Alas they may have to be sent to the gates of Oblivion, in payment, i can still get the jewel from there,

AS88

Staff member
If you've gone to all that trouble to create a good character with a very interesting backstory, maybe you should use a slightly more.... Imperial lore-friendly name? :p

S'upto you, but that sort of thing would drive me crazy on a RP character. Nice build though! :)

If I had to make any suggestions, I would maybe add something to help with ranged damage (archery/destruction), and if he's doing TG and DB, maybe add in some sneak. People say it's impossible to sneak in Heavy Armour, it isn't true. I had a Heavy Armour 1h/block character with 78 sneak. He only used it to kill Draugr before they woke, and have a look at the enemy before deciding a line of attack, but enemies still found it difficult to find him at all. To help with your sneaking though, maybe consider Light Armour, even if it's just one or two perks in the bottom perk. :)

Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

Twiffle

If you've gone to all that trouble to create a good character with a very interesting backstory, maybe you should use a slightly more.... Imperial lore-friendly name? :p

S'upto you, but that sort of thing would drive me crazy on a RP character. Nice build though! :)

If I had to make any suggestions, I would maybe add something to help with ranged damage (archery/destruction), and if he's doing TG and DB, maybe add in some sneak. People say it's impossible to sneak in Heavy Armour, it isn't true. I had a Heavy Armour 1h/block character with 78 sneak. He only used it to kill Draugr before they woke, and have a look at the enemy before deciding a line of attack, but enemies still found it difficult to find him at all. To help with your sneaking though, maybe consider Light Armour, even if it's just one or two perks in the bottom perk. :)

Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

i made a mess up of the perks, put 2 perks in 2 handed by mistake, just put me off so i will start again soon, but with a few of the suggestions taken into account as well,

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts