OOC Sins of our Elders [[Accepting Applications]]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
    Staff member
    Do not question the awesomeness of *my* candy breathing dragon! And yes, I make lovely eye candy but y'all can't have either!

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    *rejected*

Stone cold, man. :sadface:

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Aww lol i'll just steal some later :p

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.jpg
    whatever pun on your "eye candy" statement

image.jpg this frog is for you all... THAT'S eye candy Pun :p

Edit just for the record... the pic did not appear that big on my phone:confused:

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    personally, and lets just go with this for a moment. I think it'd be cool for a refugee starting out in a caravan headed for a city with possibilities of lifestyle improvement...feel free to have someone playing a sad violin in there somewhere...and they overhear a conversation from a couple of people walking ahead of them about rumours of a rebellion forming...now...if you were to place your refugee headed toward Windhelm, my character would be happy to host yours there, a decent meal and lodging...they talk about all the crap going down and both characters could possibly come to a conclusion to make a move towards this elusive rebellion movement...i figure this makes RP easier in that sense (not lonely) and it'd be more likely that 2 inexperienced people would have more confidence in undertaking the exodus than alone and unprotected....goonies never say die!
    That sounds like a good idea. It would work really well since Le'zha's father traveled with the Khajiit caravan for a good while before he settled down. I have so many more ideas for how to start my first post now! :) Thank you!

Kir the Silent

Andante is it alright if for now if I play former stormcloak soldier? Temporarily of course, he's just a tool I will use to intro Kir and set you on the path to track him down. If not that's fine :p just means I will have to wait longer to post, which is in no was a problem. I deffinently can wait for this rp :D

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    Andante is it alright if for now if I play former stormcloak soldier? Temporarily of course, he's just a tool I will use to intro Kir and set you on the path to track him down. If not that's fine :p just means I will have to wait longer to post, which is in no was a problem. I deffinently can wait for this rp :D

That's perfectly fine. If it's beneficial to your character's story, by all means go for it. I even put in the original post that I'd love to see players utilizing their own minor NPCs to enrich the story since we're limited on how many actual writers we can fit in. Can't wait to see it. ^_^

Kir the Silent

Damn lol my minor character made a huge post :p didn't realize it was that long :D

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    story's going great!...I wont post yet as it doesn't feel like the right time to branch off into another location yet...will let the current scene play out first....seriously solid start :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I will get a post up... as soon as I possibly can!! that is my shield sibling promise! *grabs a fork*

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I'm catching up with everything and then decide whether or not it's a good time for me to post. I look forward to reading everything that's been posted! :D

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    I realise there are still 3 members yet to establish an introductory post, so I'd like to put it out there that my character will be in the need of travelling company for the sake of leaving his current situation (safety in numbers sort of thing) to head towards meeting up with the rest of the group...warning though...the travelling there will be a lengthy and arduous process before that will happen, a bit of action, character development and fun, basically an ongoing sub-plot while the rebellion main plot is going on (until they all meet up)...I've put thought towards a couple of scenarios that could arise on the trip (and seriously interested in any other ideas anyone would like to contribute too), which I'm happy to discuss either in this thread or privately messaged (if it's considered a spoiler mentioning here)...Actually, I'd like to hear what anybody has to say about this anyway.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Bring more coffee!!!! :eek:

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I realise there are still 3 members yet to establish an introductory post, so I'd like to put it out there that my character will be in the need of travelling company for the sake of leaving his current situation (safety in numbers sort of thing) to head towards meeting up with the rest of the group...warning though...the travelling there will be a lengthy and arduous process before that will happen, a bit of action, character development and fun, basically an ongoing sub-plot while the rebellion main plot is going on (until they all meet up)...I've put thought towards a couple of scenarios that could arise on the trip (and seriously interested in any other ideas anyone would like to contribute too), which I'm happy to discuss either in this thread or privately messaged (if it's considered a spoiler mentioning here)...Actually, I'd like to hear what anybody has to say about this anyway.
    I will! I'll volunteer! I just haven't had time to get a post up yet, and I wasn't getting alerts for when Ashleigh posted so I had to find it on my own later on. So that explains some of the time. But I'm going to really try to get one up today. I've had a lot of homework this week.

Melee

I'm back, bitches

Would it be possible for you to meet two people on the way? :p I'm having trouble figuring out how I want to introduce Fen into the RP, and this would give me a great chance to meet your guys' character (if Znow does it as well). :D

Latest posts