PS3 Serana won't talk to guard at gate to get mission started.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mike Page

MR PAGE
I have tried fast traveling back and forth walking toward the docks slowly to allow for dialogue and even tried making here get closer to the gate at the door. nothing.....

blue 468

Are you talking about castle volkihar? If so then try reloading a previous save or try fast traveling away and coming back.:) And have you talked to Serana because she has some dialogue before you go inside.

Mike Page

MR PAGE
Yes I spoke with her and tried traveling away and then returning. I just went back to a previous save unfortunately it was several hours prior :sadface: oh well more Skyrim time Hoaah:Dragonborn:

Mike Page

MR PAGE
UGH! She still won't even after going all the way back to a previous save and trying again! She just stands there saying nothing the guy. He just keep trying to tell me to get lost and that metal gate wont go up... What the crap!

He just keeps saying, "Go away we don't suffer trespassers" and "Go on get out of here"

PLEASE HELP.

Add-on is useless if I can't get past the darn gate!!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I've had the exact same glitch happen to me on xbox and there is nothing that fixes it from what i've tried, i do however know what causes it, for some reason if u ever go to the castle before u meet serana then later when u go there with her they will not speak to each other, so never EVER go to the castle before u meet serana! I never thought about platter glitching thru there tho, wonder what would happen if u entered that way before meeting serana, lol i gotta try that! :D

Void of Thoughts

wood plate glitching doesnt work. you cant open the doors either. it sucks cuz i lost allmy data onthe ps3 and had to restart and now i come to this. i dont want to restart after gettig back to lvl 62 and i need dawnguard formy build, a vamp hunter that uses an enhanced crossbow with fire bolts...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts