Season Unending Help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ultimatum68

Basically, I have to talk to both Ulfric Stormcloak and General Tullius to convince them to meet at high hrothgar. However, I recently did the first part of the Joining The Legion quest and all I have left is to take the oath. Now I changed my mind and I don't want to join either side until after the main quest. The problem is, when I go to talk to General Tullius to tell him about the greybeards, the only two options I'm given are to either take the oath, or wait until later. There's now way for me to ask him about the greybeards request, at least not until after I take the oath. The only other option is to join the stormcloaks and then ask tullius, but I don't want to join the stormcloaks either at the moment. Is there any way I can get by this without joining either side? I want my decision about the civil war to wait until after the main quest.

Cesian

you wont be able to progress in the main storyline anyway. youre stuck in a questloop like me. gl

Cesian

however from the sound of it. you will be able to do something with the legion. but if you switch to the stormcloaks youll be stuck in a glitch. stay with legion and do the questline. then go back to the main questline

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Cesian, is there no way you can go to an older save before you did a certain faction quest to mess it up? It's obviously a bug and the only way to fix it currently is going to an older save or starting over.

Cesian

there is. but between actually gettting the quest and trying to do it. i did so much stuff lvled approximately..... 15? times. got about 20k gold and some of the best weps in the game. yes. talk about sidetracked XD

Cesian

played fallout alot. and there was one way of getting around the game persuade failures. consistent saving so if you were presented with an important point in the game that was completely chanced on dialogue, so i could load back adn try again if things didnt go in my favor. And seeing as i had spoken to my friends who had played ALOT more than me. I knew there were alot. So i was cautious and the habit never went away

Cesian

and im definitely not new to rpgs. new to elder scrolls though.

Cesian

also. i the first 360...... and sometimes it lags so hard, so everytime it did, i saved. plus when i was having a hard time with something random old man ganking me before i can get to him

Cesian

seriously. like when the thieves guild sends you to the meadery. theres an old man down there and he ganked the hell out of me like 3 times. 5 seconds with him shooting lightning at you and you were dead. after the 2nd-3rd time i just put healing on both hands and healed until i got to him :D

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
seriously. like when the thieves guild sends you to the meadery. theres an old man down there and he ganked the hell out of me like 3 times. 5 seconds with him shooting lightning at you and you were dead. after the 2nd-3rd time i just put healing on both hands and healed until i got to him :D
UGH I HATE that guy and his stinking skeevers!!! Unfortunately Bethesda does have a track record of making buggy games mostly due to their size. They more than make up for it though.

Cesian

their games are great! i love fallout and skyrim. but skyrim has so many bugs and glitches. i literally got 100 smithing and 100 speach in about an hour.

Cesian

best rpg companies: Bioware, Bethesda, Lionhead(Fable2 was epic), and Blizzard :p

Cesian

I quit WoW before 4.3 came out. Too much plops looked like a kid's game. like 8 year olds played it and i had actually met some YOUNG people on it. I completely agree with everythign you said about Bioware, Bethesda, and Lionhead. Fable 2..................... was so great. i put so many hours into that, more than mass effect 2 and fallout 3 combined. i know you can say you can only put so many hours into killing guards. killing guards on that game is so much more fun than killing guards on other games

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts