Rockjoint problem help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bobbyxavi

Hey guys, new to the forums and all at the moment so giving this a go.
I just noticed my weapons basically just recirved a major cut in power. After searching the problem I found out that I have a rockjoint problem. I have no idea how to fix this. I went to the shrine of azura and couldn't pray to her.

Any help?

Rockjoint takes a 25% decrease from my weapons so I'm getting killed.

Drem

cant just use little shrine of talos etc in major cities? whiterun has a few. i had rattlewhatever and stamina regen was cut 50%. horrible. but activating one of those tiny shrines worked

Troll

i had that too. I was wondering why everybody was telling me i looked ill, i just thought it was
cause i was a dark elf and looked weird to them, hah. Drank a cure disease potion and the rockjoint
illness went away. never learned where i got the illness from.

Touchstone

Looks like Rockjoint is something you can get from wolves.

HollywoodVanja

I had this problem as well and have been researching. Tonight I will finally go to the Shrine of Talos and take care of it. Everybody else that I asked that plays Skyrim didn't even know how to tell if you had a disease or not.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
I had this problem as well and have been researching. Tonight I will finally go to the Shrine of Talos and take care of it. Everybody else that I asked that plays Skyrim didn't even know how to tell if you had a disease or not.

Just go to active effects

Grey Fox

You can check your disease status under the magic tab...active effects, anything negative will show up in red. If by some chance you have a reduction in skill(red on your skills page) and NO disease, you can correct this by leveling up the skill that is affected once, either via trainer or just plain leveling. I experienced this red skill glitch in archery and fixed using the above method. Good luck:D

Anonylulz

I personally recommend becoming a werewolf. You're completely resistant to all diseases and the only ill-effect is you lose the ability to get a well-rested bonus. However, if you use the Lover's Stone you gain permanent +15% increase rate in every skill which would overrule the well-rested bonus. You can further naturally buff your character by being a Breton, they are 25% resistant to all forms of magic. Also Nords 50% frost resist and Dark Elves 50% fire resist for the record.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts