• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docvoodo

Hi, I completed "The Chief of Thirsk Hall", I thought I read somewhere that whenever you're on Solstheim sometimes Rieklings sometimes will come to assist you.

Well, they have been showing up in the most interesting of places...

I. I was doing "The Staff of Magnus" quest, right before Morokei was a boss Draugr right by the word wall, after slaying this mighty adversary, I noticed two Riekling Scouts were standing next to it's corpse.

II. "The Wolf Queen Awakens" Right before Potema, once again friendly RIeklings spawn once again.

III. I was fighting Alduin on the Throat of the World, guess who showed up?

I had a friend tell me that Rieklings showed up during "Dragonslayer" when you fight Alduin....Rieklings always seem to defy time and space to lend a hand, I guess this is why I will always side with them.

Anyone have any weird encounters with their tribe-kin Rieklings?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Hi, I completed "The Chief of Thirsk Hall", I thought I read somewhere that whenever you're on Solstheim sometimes Rieklings sometimes will come to assist you.

Well, they have been showing up in the most interesting of places...

I. I was doing "The Staff of Magnus" quest, right before Morokei was a boss Draugr right by the word wall, after slaying this mighty adversary, I noticed two Riekling Scouts were standing next to it's corpse.

II. "The Wolf Queen Awakens" Right before Potema, once again friendly RIeklings spawn once again.

III. I was fighting Alduin on the Throat of the World, guess who showed up?

I had a friend tell me that Rieklings showed up during "Dragonslayer" when you fight Alduin....Rieklings always seem to defy time and space to lend a hand, I guess this is why I will always side with them.

Anyone have any weird encounters with their tribe-kin Rieklings?
Yup. I've had them appear anywhere and everywhere. I had thought they were limited to Solstheim, but I've had them show up any number of places, the weirdest being when I was headed for the Canyon that leads to Dawnstar and was attacked by a combo of wolves, vampires and bandits. Suddenly 3 of my little buddies were there attacking away. They're a lot more durable that people give them credit for. The did manage to take out the wolves and bandits while I focused on the vamps. They did dissappear when I entered the Canyon though. Guess they had better things to do. BTW, I'm on PS3 w/digital DLCs uploaded rather than the Legendary version.

Docvoodo

Going to Solstheim at level 1 makes the game too easy. Sure everything is going to one shot you there, even if you slide it down to novice, but the rewards are worth it. I made a new character, a orc barbarian, 30 minutes in I had a full set of bonemold, the champion's cudgel, and Teldryn Sero following me. 1 hour in and I was chief of the Thirsk Mead Hall RIekling's, this is where if you go back to Skyrim you will notice a HUGE difference.

Champion's Cudgel: Base damage of a glass warhammer and a chaos enchantment allows you to cut down anything easily.

Rieklings: Because the Riekling followers don't level with you, but instead come at set levels (Scout, Warrior, etc) this allows you to take a Riekling Warrior (Level 18 I believe) and just watch it destroy everything.

My Riekling Warrior slaughtered the entire Whiterun Guard (I was level 4) with just his spear(With the help of Brother Verulus and Lucien Lachance) (I can't get him to equip anything). This guy got in a fight with Teldryn (after running through his Flames spell) and killed the guy in 3 hits! Of course, I attempted to smack him around for doing that and got killed myself. Fun times....

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
Going to Solstheim at level 1 makes the game too easy. Sure everything is going to one shot you there, even if you slide it down to novice, but the rewards are worth it. I made a new character, a orc barbarian, 30 minutes in I had a full set of bonemold, the champion's cudgel, and Teldryn Sero following me. 1 hour in and I was chief of the Thirsk Mead Hall RIekling's, this is where if you go back to Skyrim you will notice a HUGE difference.

Champion's Cudgel: Base damage of a glass warhammer and a chaos enchantment allows you to cut down anything easily.

Rieklings: Because the Riekling followers don't level with you, but instead come at set levels (Scout, Warrior, etc) this allows you to take a Riekling Warrior (Level 18 I believe) and just watch it destroy everything.

My Riekling Warrior slaughtered the entire Whiterun Guard (I was level 4) with just his spear(With the help of Brother Verulus and Lucien Lachance) (I can't get him to equip anything). This guy got in a fight with Teldryn (after running through his Flames spell) and killed the guy in 3 hits! Of course, I attempted to smack him around for doing that and got killed myself. Fun times....
I'll have to try that sometime...on legendary difficulty.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Hah. This sounds epic, I need those reiklings...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts