OOC Revelations of Violence

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Hello Everybody. Unfortunately my Tetraxir FanFiction RP the Unforgotten had Died. I will keep updating the FF, but As an RP series, I think it has run it's course. So I will be starting this one here.

Welcome to the Underground​
    You are new here, and will be raised to become a warrior. You have no choice in the matter, and you will cooperate or die. We are the New Dominion.​
    We do more than train warriors, we train Champions. We push these champions, from assorted backgrounds and cultures to be the best, or die trying. We have purchased you, found you, and chosen you, to give you a chance at glory. We will push you to the test in the largest arena and competition in Tamriel. If you win, glory and honor will await you, and you will have a future that you would never have otherwise. Good Luck Champions, and Battle Hard.​
    So basically the premise of this RP is kind of based on the Hunger Games, or maybe even the Gladiatorial games. Basically, you are playing as a young character of any age under 25, and are brought into these games in order to receive honor and 'endless riches'. Yet will your training and fighting actually lead to the promised reward?​
    Rules:​
    All traditional Rules apply with a couple others:​
    1. No Characters older than 25, Looks or Otherwise. (No 500 yr. olds who look 20)​
    2. No more than 5 people on this RP, simply because it gets to hard to keep track of.​
    3. Try to create a new and original CC for this RP. I would like to get some new and fresh characters in this one, because I have seen a lot of re-used characters on other RP's. Let's get creative!​
    Characters:​
    Underlying Characters:
    Feralda: Bosmer Trainer (Theives/Assasins) | Played by: Me! (Lyron Dryearmitore) Very Small parts
    Ghubaric: Redguard Trainer (Warriors) | Played by: Skies
    Waeriin: High Elf Trainer (Mages) | Played by: Me! (Lyron Dryearmitore) Very Small parts
    User Made Characters: w/ dialogue color
    1. Aerin 'Shadow Hammer' Keynhawl - Lyron Dryearmitore
    2. Venganca da Vendetta - AndrewThunder
    3. Krisandra - CapObvious
    4. S'Zanar - Majir'Dar
    5. Haaki Alfhed - FellowKnight
    !TO JOIN!
    1. Post a CC of your desired character
    2. Provide a sample of your writing
    3. Provide the desired dialogue color [that is not already claimed]
    [Note: For anybody else wanting to join, I can negotiate for another Champion, or even let you play as a trainer like in Skies' case. Just ask!]

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    So I'm assuming you would like our backstories to reflect being raised in this New Dominion? If so, what would you say the world is like beyond this underground? Is it more or less like the Hunger Games also, Complete with crooked government? Or something different?

So for having so many questions. I just want to know what to work on when I'm writing my cc.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Well beyond the underground is plain old regular Tamriel. After the civil war and the dragon crisis. I should've explained more about the Underground. The Underground and the New Dominion were just names given to the 'program'. It is supposed to be a means of training soldiers for the Imperial Legion, but got out of hand, when slave traders started to sell slaves to them for high sums of gold. The Legion shut the operation down, but it didn't shut down completely. Yet, those who are enrolled in the 'program' have no idea. So basically it is just a means of entertainment for those who like battles, yet the 'slaves' or 'students' see it as a way of becoming glorious, or even rising to the ranks of Legionaires. Though, most of the time, non survive long enough to get out, or escape.

Basically my character Aerin has been here most of her life and plans on getting out, because she thinks something is up after all the years. As for your or anybody else's CC's, their backstory doesn't have to even touch the Underground at all, it simply has to end with them being sold, or them choosing to go into it out of desperation or something along those lines.

Basically it is a hijacked government program used for the exploit of slaves and young people in order to get money and power, while giving the lower class of Tamriel something to watch and enjoy.

Hoped that helps!

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Well beyond the underground is plain old regular Tamriel. After the civil war and the dragon crisis. I should've explained more about the Underground. The Underground and the New Dominion were just names given to the 'program'. It is supposed to be a means of training soldiers for the Imperial Legion, but got out of hand, when slave traders started to sell slaves to them for high sums of gold. The Legion shut the operation down, but it didn't shut down completely. Yet, those who are enrolled in the 'program' have no idea. So basically it is just a means of entertainment for those who like battles, yet the 'slaves' or 'students' see it as a way of becoming glorious, or even rising to the ranks of Legionaires. Though, most of the time, non survive long enough to get out, or escape.

Basically my character Aerin has been here most of her life and plans on getting out, because she thinks something is up after all the years. As for your or anybody else's CC's, their backstory doesn't have to even touch the Underground at all, it simply has to end with them being sold, or them choosing to go into it out of desperation or something along those lines.

Basically it is a hijacked government program used for the exploit of slaves and young people in order to get money and power, while giving the lower class of Tamriel something to watch and enjoy.

Hoped that helps!

Oh, and I will write my CC so you can understand what is supposed to be in the CC.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    That helped immensely, actually! Thanks for the explanation!

And I would love to see your cc. It would help out a lot also, as I have a character in mind, but I'm not sure how to implement it.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    One last question. (I promise.)

What will the rating of the RP be?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Aerin Keynhawl
    Shadow Hammer
    skyrim_nord_by_kamillyonsiya-d4rynxq.jpg
    Art by: kamillyonsiya @ http://kamillyonsiya.deviantart.com/
    Basic
    Name: Aerin Keynhawl​
    Alias: Shadow Hammer​
    Birth Date: Unknown Day, 16 Yeas Prior to Events of Skyrim​
    Birth Place: Unknown​
    Origin: Nord Mother & Father​
    Birth Sign: Lord​
    Class: Warrior | Mercenary | Killer​
    Height: 5'6"​
    Weight: 127 lbs.​
    Laterality: Right Handed​
    Sexuality: Straight​
    Marital Status: Single​
    Properties: None​
    Affiliations: None​
    Religion: Atheist​
    Patron Deity: N/A​
    Habits: Pacing when she is nervous, Using her Hammer as a wlaking stick​
    Hobbies: Smashing various items with her hammer, drawing things on various walls and tables out of boredom​
    skyrim_nord_detail_by_kamillyonsiya-d4rzh8n.jpg
    Art by: kamillyonsiya @ http://kamillyonsiya.deviantart.com/
    Apearance
    Hair: Long hair, worn up out of her face​
    Hair Color: Dark and Ebony​
    Eye Color: Pale Silver Blue​
    Build: Slim and built for swing a hammer, and drawing a powerful bow​
    Scars: Hundreds of scars from her battles as a slave​
    Personality
    Positive Traits: Exceptionally strong for her size, very strong leader, very strategic​
    Negative Traits: Doesn't take loosing very well, Bad Temper, Sometimes has a poor attitude​
    Likes: Battles, Training, Building her Strength and endurance, strategic games like chess​
    Dislikes: Cocky people, loosing, being patient, most magic​
    Fears: Large Spiders, Loosing her hammer​
    Aspirations: To Escape being a prisoner and slave​
    Quirks: Gets impatient fast, gets over excited for battles​
    Skills
    Novice:
    -One Handed​
    -Light Armor​
    -Sneak​
    -Lockpicking​
    -Pickpocket​
    -Alchemy​
    -Illusion​
    -Conjuration​
    -Destruction​
    -Alteration​
    -Enchanting​
    Apprentice:
    -Speech​
    Adept:
    -Smithing​
    Expert:
    -Block​
    -Archery​
    -Restoration​
    Master:
    -Heavy Armor​
    -Two Handed​
    -Climbing​
    -Strategy​
    Gear
    skyrim__alvi_by_kaeleen-d6acdqb.jpg
    Art by: Kaeleen @ http://kaeleen.deviantart.com/
    Armor: She wears one of 2 armor sets, as shown in the image above. One is a simple banded iron styled, steel armor set, with thick cloth, to protect from the cold. She can also wear her favorite and what she calls her 'lucky' armor. It is a refurbished ancient Nord armor set with matching cloak. She won the set after a large battle in the Underground.

Weapons: She only carries 3 weapons. A simple ebony dagger, that she crafted herself. An ebony bow with matching arrows, that she also crafted herself. Then her war hammer 'Shadow Straif'. It is the only item that she has that once belonged to her family. Though she has no connection personally with her family, she finds the hammer to be a part of her soul, and if she lost it, she would die. It looks to be an ebony war hammer, yet it has the craftsman ship of ancient Yokuda. It is one of the heaviest war hammers recorded, yet Aerin can wield it with ease, like it weighs no more than a feather. It also has the power to 'split a dragon's skull' as Aerin likes to tell.

Misc: Though she may not look it, Aerin has the strength as any large man. She can pick up objects too heavy for some to even lift. She also has the agility and prowess to climb like the Valenwood Bosmer. Along with her strength and mer like agility, she has the skill to strategies better than any legion general. She can come up with a complex strategy a moment before battle, that would take weeks otherwise.

Biography: Aerin was born a warrior. Her family unknown to her and her owners. She was sold into the Underground before she could remember, and has been fighting ever since. She was taught to kill, tested to strategies, and trained to be the greatest. She was told from very young from many slaves like her the glory that awaits after winning The Games. She has been training her whole life, and has been promised so much. Yet she has never seen a glimpse of anything. The only thing she can do now, is train for the Games. Then win her glory.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    One last question. (I promise.)

What will the rating of the RP be?

I'm not sure what you mean by rating. It will be an 18+ RP for graphic content, or what I expect to be. I hope that is what you meant. Post your CC, I am excited to see it!

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    That is exactly what I meant! I was hoping it would be 18+, as the character I'm working on has a not so bright, sunshiney past.

And no worries, she will be up in a few moments, I've gotten everything except the backstory covered. :D

When I post her, you'll be able to see her armor choice, Which I stated would be a gift from her Trainer/s. I can easily change it, however, if it is too eccentric. I'm nothing if not flexible.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Name: Krisandra (Goes by Kris)
    Race: Nord/Breton
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Marital Status: Single
    Place of Birth: Small house on outskirts of Rorikstead
    Current Residence: N/A
    Class: Nightblade, Assassin, Trapper
    Affiliations: Herself
    Afflictions: None
    Alignment: Ranges from Lawful Neutral to Neutral Evil, depending on which persona she is using.
    Religion: None. Wasn’t exposed to the Aedra and/or Daedra as a child.
    ______
    Appearance:
    Height: 5’10
    Weight: 126 lbs. .
    Hair: Black hair, grown past her shoulder blades.
    Eye Color: Golden brown, almost yellow.
    Build: Athletic build, from constant use of skills to survive, and make coin for her family.
    Scars: One, on left cheek. Light cut, only noticeable if studied closely. There are a few on her arms or back, from work, but also from home life.
    fYkYNXC0JNL2FOmaJyDwMkO_GSckIpUNRW-xalx6WNlVowbdhfQbDGBXkqGKgXfoxpXlqzjRWt1aYxL5h9WyYa3uqXp0oN4HchSIXtfssvgrvXw2tQQLNY01
    Shot of her at the age of eighteen, wearing bits and pieces of Imperial armor, as she plays Legate in the draugr tombs alone. Her appearance has remained mostly the same, except maybe a stronger face.
    ____
    Personality:
    She can be seen from two lights, one her professional side, the other her true side, which comes out rarely.

Her professional behavior is dark and mysterious. A cunning and swift decision maker, she does not hesitate or relent for a second on contracts, and will not hesitate to do what is necessary to get the job done. She is trully ruthless when on the hunt, and will trail her target to the ends of the world if she has to. Her tactics include usual assassination technique, along with an unusual fixation with runes, especially paralytic and ash runes, which incapacitate and make prey easier to catch.

Her true side, however, is far different than what most see. She, as seen above, often likes to play pretend she is in the imperial legion, using her tactics she has learned to say she is the legions top spy, gutting the opposition from the inside with tales of grandeur. When she is seen for what she truly is, a young, misguided, "innocent" woman, it is hard to believe that she is capable of the brutality they hear from stories of her work, which have included mutilation, as well as hanging a particular man and woman from a cliff by their toes, using a chain.

Positive Traits: As innocent as a child from her circumstances can be, thoughtful, tactful. Seductive.

Negative Traits: Brutal, calculating, cold. Manipulative when she wants to be.

____
    Equipment and Clothing
    :
    34ZE25XWzFT3IcaWoArBlN6Aotz35X8p4MFFQ2xS4hxqsBQVqS_auXaeM9sA5rR8zT9zOY05gjqZn_RP_MLSNFuPsixO1S8BCBCvjD1pa9LMeEwXBfUuV-Kp

Wears a ebony plated suit of armor, as seen above. The plating is tightly woven to the leather base underneath, so it is almost soundless as she moves about. The material that is seen as red in the picture is actually colored yellow for her purposes, as yellow and black are her favorite colors. The yellow does have the con of standing out in dark places, but with her skills, it won’t matter in the end. The armor was gifted to her by her trainers, who had developed a strong bond with her.

With the amount of plating used, as well as it’s weight, it is considered light armor, favoring speed and light footing in trade for strength and durability.

Carries a steel shortsword, enchanted with paralytic magics to subdue her prey, as well as an icy enchant, to slow her foes down, should the paralytic agent be not effective.

Skills:
    Major: Illusion, Destruction, One-Handed
    Minor: Light armor, Sneak, Speech, Alchemy

____
    History:
    Kris was born to a poor family who lived in a makeshift cabin on the outskirts of Rorikstead. However, her story was not of a young girl fighting obscurity and a broken home to rise to greatness.

No, her story is far darker, and quite depressing.

Kris was “raised” by two parents, a Nord man and a Breton woman, in that shack. They were addicts, of every poison you could imagine a group taking. They filed her under a long list of mistakes they had made, and had not even given her a name. That is, until they came up with an idea for when she became a little older.

They had her go to towns and villages, and beg for money. Not a glamorous life for a ten year old, young Kris wanted something more. She overheard a patron at the bar in Whiterun, The Bannered Mare, speaking to an assassin, or some sellsword. It wasn't important what he was, the only thing she saw was what the man was putting in the hired blade's hand.

Cold, hard septims.

After a mishap where she followed the sellsword into the crypt where his mark was, the man, unable to sway her from following him, trained her as his protege. He couldn't care for her as his own, but took her on missions with him, and split the coin so she could keep her dopehead parents happy.

Eventually, as her luck often dictated, the rogue died from a botched job, leaving the girl alone. Unwilling to let herself grieve her life away, she took up jobs, often using the rogue's name as a sort of code for how she would operate. She took up the name of the man's deceased daughter, who he hand been fond of. Krisandra.

She did this up to her eighteenth birthday.

As she came home from what was to be her final job, her parents greeted her at the door. They were far more tense than usual, showing great pride but in an off, strange way. Before she could question it, she was bound behind her back and bagged over her head, but not before seeing a bag of septims hit her father's hand. The day is still burned into her memory.

After being sold into the underground, and five years of extensive honing of her skills, she stands ready to learn what great fortune is held at the end of the games, and she is willing to gut every last competitor to get there.

Or is she?

The color used would be her color, should you choose to accept. I will be posting a sample. Some previous work, as I am too wiped from this to write a new scene. If that is alright.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Here is a sample using Dolmas, my main character. I hope that is alright.

Dolmas sat in the dark corner of his new cell, his legs folded with his hands on his knees. He straightened out his back and exhaled, trying to keep his body peaceful in his final moments. His mind was clouded, as he kept himself from killing and feeding for days. He was determined to make this work. He was determined to make this cell his tomb.

He opened his eyes to study the cell again, which had already felt the wrath of Dolmas' baser side. The walls were clawed and marked deep. Around those were the markings of a madman, Valen's handiwork, no doubt. He could see his clothes and weapons beyond his cell door, across from him in a chest. He didn't need them where he was going anyway. He took another look at the dark room around him and nodded to himself. This dismal place was fitting for a murderer.

For a monster.

His superb focus, even in the face of death, waned a little, and as a result, two figures entered his cell. But by now, Dolmas had chalked them up as hallucinations, brought on by either his hunger or his madness. But these figures were more than just that. These were the other two sides to Dolmas.

One was the embodiment of his insanity, and darkness of mind. He stood as the one who would kill, maim, or destroy the world, at the drop of a septim. This was Valen, waylayer of lives, families, and anything that Dolmas had ever loved. His form was a mirror of Dolmas himself, as they were truly one.

The other was the embodiment of violence, and blood-thirst. It him who truly loved to see little Dolmas squirm. He took the form of the wolf; of the curse set upon him by one of those Daedric bastards who promised to help with the blood-lust.

Both of them watched Dolm intently, each one waiting for the poor bastard to finally crack. But he sat solemnly, waiting for the end.

But with one noise, the figures left and Dolmas' ear twitched.

"Lise, we shouldn't have run! They needed us back there!" Dolmas' left eye twitched, and another voice rose against the first. "You saw what happened to the captain. They left him in there to die. I'm not about to let them to do that to me. Now go downstairs and make sure we're alone. I don't want to go out fighting some simple bandits."

They were going to come downstairs. No! Dolmas began to pace the floor, distraught. He could see this playing out a thousand different ways, but all ended with the death of the two upstairs. There was no way around it.

The sound of a door creaking and footsteps pounding the floor urgently woke something within Dolmas, and he began to lose control of himself. Valen was appearing.

He didn't begin to fall apart. He didn't try to shift into the beast. No. Valen was indeed crazy, but also cunning. He had a plan. And it began with the girl who was now inches away from his cell door.

A young Nord woman stepped out from the shadows, staring at the worn and hungry elf now peering back at her through the bars. A look of pity stained the poor woman's rather beautiful face, but soon, that wouldn't be the only thing.

The woman spoke to him, instead of her friend upstairs. Interesting. So she wished to die alone.

"Are you alright? Why are you locked in here?" The woman questioned innocently, her hands lightly grasping the bars. Valen began to weave a story out of nothing. A crafty trait that came naturally to him. He stepped away and looked to the ground, acting the part. "I'm not sure. I came here looking for supplies with a friend of mine. We had run out of food. Hoped there was some in here." He made a pitiful look to sell the story, and he could see the woman was starting to feel the sadness he was fabricating. "We were waylay-ed by bandits. They beat me, locked me up in here. They took my friend somewhere else but...I could hear her screaming from..." Valen clutched his face and began to cry.

The woman had heard enough. She scanned the bars thoroughly, then looked over to the chest. A key found its way into her hands and she scrambled for the door. "Don't worry, I'll get you out of there and we'll see if we can find her."

This was just too easy.

Valen nodded and waited for the door to open, then headed straight for his things. He muttered thanks when he could, trying to keep up the thankful prisoner act. "I don't think we'll find her. But thank you for at least wanting to try." He stepped away from the trunk, not sheathing his sword. The woman had turned away, to give the elf privacy. She wouldn't have time to regret it.

He stepped up behind her and clutched her to him. With one, stiff motion, he dragged his blade across her throat, slowly and painfully. He listened and felt joy as the screams pierced the air, then slowly died.

The force of the shriek awoke Dolmas from within, and he wrestled power back from Valen, but it was too late. He fell to his knees and wept. He clutched the unknown woman's body to him, and held it. He apologized over and over. To her, to her friend upstairs, to her family who were probably waiting at home. He had absolutely lost it.

Rushing footsteps came up from behind him, and a loud gasp broke the silence. He turned to see a larger nord man, his sword drawn and pointed at him. This must have been Lise. The man looked to the elf, than to his friend, who was now dead. A great roar came from him as he dropped his sword and grabbed Dolmas by the collar. He dragged him across the room and slammed him into the bars, the walls, anything with a flat surface that seemed hard enough to hurt. He paused to look the now bloodied elf in the eye. "Are you crazy, elf?!"

Magic words. Dolmas' eyes got serious, and he looked into the man before him. "You have no idea."

The elf began to shift in the man's hands, all the while undressing the best he could . The man quickly let go, out of shock as well as the disgusting feeling as he felt the elf's bones shift inside his hands. The elf grew in size, and each of his limbs grew tougher and harrier as the guard looked on in fear and disgust.

The freshly transformed elf growled, not looking at the man.

Then, without any sign or warning the wolf leaped for the man and tossed him about the room like a rag-doll, making his bones crunch against the hard cold stone with every hard push. How did he like being slammed into things? Not so fun, huh?

Finally, his hunger getting the best of him, he stopped playing with his food and cleaned up the scraps. He dragged both bodies into the cell, then began his first meal in a long time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolmas finally got dressed and armed up. As he tied the fastens on the chest plating, he focused on what he was supposed to do next. He couldn't do the starvation thing again. He couldn't lock himself up or hide himself away, as people were to stupid to leave him be, and he was to crafty to stay locked away.

He had to leave here, though. This place marked a failure that pained Dolmas deeply. It proved that he was meant to survive any attempts to push away the "gifts" he had been given.

He felt as if he was cursed to walk nirn a tortured soul forever.

Maybe he was right.

Grabbing an apple off a table and taking a bite, he stepped out into the bright world, shielding his eyes from the sun. He played a quick game to figure out which direction to go, then began walking off toward the north. To Rorikstead.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Awesome. Thanks, Lyron!

I'll get started on how to really get into her character. Want to make her as fun to read as to write for and all. :D

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Me as well. I am really excited for all of this to start. So let's hope more people will want to join soon.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I'm sure some will come rushing through soon. It's an awesome idea! How could they not? :D

Andrewthunder

"what is the most valuable to steal" Pride
    W1hsAuD.png

Credit goes to Unknown artist found it without text or anything i like it so Full credit to that artist.

Name: Venganca De Vendetta
    Birthplace:The Underground
    Origin: Imperial Mother & Nord father
    Birth Date: 10th of Suns Dusk
    Sign: The Thief
    Class:Rogue/Assassin
    Height:5'4
    Weight:145
    Laterality:Right handed
    Affiliations: Companions, Formerly Thieves Guild, Dawnguard,
    Appearance:Blonde Hair, Green eyes, Blind on Left eye.
    Afflictions: Knee joint brace.
    Job: Fighter
    Religion: Nordic pantheon
    Marital status: Single
    Likes: Training, Dogs, friends, family, women, Men, gold, intelligent people, honor, respect, companions, integrity, Fighting
    Dislikes: not chosen ignorance, arrogance, Politicians, dirty politics, Greed, dishonor,racism, sexism,ice wraiths, Thalmor, The Empire, War
    Health: Great
    Skills:
    Master:One handed, Light Armor, archery, Speech.
    Expert:Block, restoration.
    Adept:Smithing
    Apprentice: sneak, lockpicking
    Novice: Alchemy, pickpocket,
    Weapons: Katana, Hidden blade, Throwing knifes, Short Sword.
    Early life (8 years old): Born in the arena to a nordic dad that died while she was young her mom a Legend, Venganca enjoyed great freedoms even as a slave because of, her mom being a Legend, every night her mom fought injury or not she was proud of her mom dedicating a fight a week to her.
    Young life (13-15 years old): Her mom died of old age & luckily not in the arena, Venganca trained to the day she would come into the arena she trained more martial arts & elegance than the others she was fast agile & adept in bending her body in ways that took years of perfection.
    Adult (17-19): her first fight was against a khajiit & a orc she used deceit to take the orc out by telling the orc had tried to make advances at her while she didnt want it, then from behind she used her hidden blade to sever the spine on the khajiit, she is fast & ruthless in the arena.

Personality: She sees the girls in the underground as sisters, even when they disregard her as a competitor she has a enigmatic charisma even though she has a smile everybody loves, hope to earn her freedom one day.

"this color please"

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I've asked around and found someone who is working on a cc as we speak.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    BASIC
    Name- S'Zanar
    Age- 21
    Race- Khajiit
    Breed- Dagi
    Birth Place- Torval, Elsweyr
    Origin- Unknown father, suspected of being the Mane, and a Cathay-raht mother called Sibiri
    Class- Sneak
    Gender- Male
    Height- 4ft
    Weight- 90 lb
    Laterality- Ambidextrous
    Sexuality- Pan sexual
    Marital Status- Bachelor
    Health- Well
    Affiliations- None
    Afflictions- None
    Religion- Original Khajiiti Pantheon
    APPEARANCE
    Hair- No mane
    Eye Color- Very bright yellow
    Build- Slim figure, but also amazingly strong for his size. He is able to climb easily.
    Fur- Albino White
    Scars- A few whip marks down his back. Not usually noticeable due to his fur
    Ears/Claws/Tail- His ears are pierced with golden loops, his claws are made for climbing, not attacking. PERSONALITY
    Positive Traits- Courageous, Overwhelming Curiosity, Humorous, Smart/Cunning
    Negative Traits- Doesn't know when to be serious, Often Rebellious, Will challenge most “leaders”, very flirtatious
    Likes- Moon Sugar, Climbing, Acrobatics, Running, Wind, Sneaking, Camouflage
    Dislikes- Being ruled over, Unjust Leaders, Being Punished, His parents, Skooma Addicts
    Fears- The Underground, Whips
    Aspirations- To win The Underground then destroy it. Either using his enemies as allies, or alone.
    Quirks- Ears and tail twitches when he finds someone attractive
    COMBAT SKILLS
    Master- Sneak/Camouflage
    Expert- A style of combat involving using his dagger in conjunction with his sword, acting as an off-handed weapon perfect for quick counterattacks and deft parries. , Alteration, Parkour, Acrobatics
    Adept- Illusion
    Apprentice- Restoration
    GEAR
    Amour- No armour. He wears pants that cut off just below the knee, made of tight, brown leather, and a a tight leather shirt; the sleeves cut off just before the shoulders.
    Weapons- An elven dagger and an ebony sword
    HISTORY

Child- Zanar had been born into an impoverished family. His mother was a once-great guard of the Mane, but after accusing the great leader of impregnating her, she was relinquished of her duties and title and dishonored. Very few would hire her and the few jobs she did get she was soon fired from. She had a major Skooma addiction and, as such, the Khajiit of Torval, Elsweyr knew where the money they gave her went. The Khajiit eventually stopped caring about her, and in effect, stopped caring about Zanar as well. Not long into his childhood he saw his mother die of a Skooma overdose. He weeped and mourned for days and wouldn't allow anyone near his deceased mother. However, the people of Torval wouldn't allow this to continue. The Mane himself, perhaps out of pity, sent ten of his personal guards to retrieve the body and the young cub. It took some doing and Zanar had managed to incapacitate two of the hulking Khajiit but they inevitably overwhelmed him and took him and his deceased mother to the Mane. The Mane ordered the body buried and the boy was to be sold to the Underground. Fighting the Mane or his guard was a serious crime that couldn't go unpunished. Not only that, but Zanar was a Dagi, a very rare form of Khajiit. The Underground would pay well for him.

Teenage Years- Zanar had been taught to fight with extreme malice. He had been taught in the ways of Magicka, camouflage, dagger, sword, and acrobatics. He could move faster then a hawk, strike with a unique style, and hide himself better then a shadow in the complete darkness. However, he didn't do this willingly. He would constantly fight back and as he got older, he could fight back with more effectiveness. But the Underground didn't award disobedience, they punished it. You could often hear Zanar's screams fill the complex's halls as he was whipped violently into a submission he wouldn't allow take him.

Adulthood- Zanar had been given the title S. Which in the Khajiit language of Ta'agra, meant adult. It was an honor, especially because it meant that S'Zanar had become an adult in the horrid Underground. It meant he lived where most died. It meant he had a chance to become what most could not. And most importantly, it meant he had a chance to fight back.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts