• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

ultimatedovahkiin

Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.
The Fallen God (cropped).jpgReturn of the Dwemer.jpg
Background​
Six months after the events of The Prophecy of Apocapher, Argon is living out his life but it's not as good as it used to be. Serana has left him leaving only a note. How did a visit to Falkreath for supplies, turn into his longest companion leaving him? Still, he's protecting Tamriel alongside his friends Tamriel's Greatest Heroes. Their team is slowly annihilating evil. But a war is about to start. One far greater than Tamriel has ever seen. When the Dwemer return to life in Blackreach due to Apocapher's final gift, they demand all of their cities be returned to them. The Empire accepted and gave the Dwemer the cities they had rightfully built, but, they refused to turn over Markarth as it was now a thriving city in Skyrim. The Dwemer, angered by the refusal of ownership of their greatest city aside from Blackreach, threaten Tamriel with a war they cannot win. Armed with their new inventions, mysterious devices known as guns and explosives, they have the Empire pinned against the wall. Seeing this threat, the Divines send in Argon and his team Tamriel's Greatest Heroes to Blackreach with only one order, eradicate the Dwemer race and force them back into extinction. But their leader Kagrenac has other plans. He plans to locate his artifacts Keening, Sunder, and Wraithguard, and use the newly restored Heart of Lorkhan to gain supreme control over Tamriel. The heroes are locked in a deadly race against time to find the artifacts, and once again sever the heart's power in the mortal world. But, something dark, twisted, and evil is brewing and its results can mean the end of Tamriel. Will the heroes be able to defeat the Dwemer and stop Kagrenac? Find out in part one of the three part story arc titled The Fallen God.​
Characters:​
argon blackreach cropped.jpg Argon​
Nerevar (edited).jpg Nerevar​
Sheogorath (edited).jpg Sheogorath​
Fayen (edited).jpg Fayen​
Garnin (edited).jpg Garnin​
Kara 2 (cropped).jpg Kara​
Chapters:​
Chapter release speed: I typically try to release a chapter a week, but things may come up and I won't have time. If I don't end up getting a chapter up one weekend, then I try to do two the next. There may be times in which I just want to do more than one chapter a weekend because I'm in a writing mood that weekend. There may also be times in which I am just not in a writing mood for a while and I just want to take a break from the story. In the event of that happening, I will try to remember to come on and be like "No new chapters for a while I'm gonna be taking a break for the next few weeks." or something like that. I will try to avoid doing that by pushing myself to write a chapter even if a don't want to. But now that I am using Word Pad to write my stories, I don't have to do them in just one sitting so I can take a break for like an hour then go back to it so the possibilities of a few week break are rare now. If I get writer's block I may not write a chapter for like two weeks so that I can plan for the next few chapters. I will try to get the Prologue and maybe chapter one done tomorrow, I just wanted to start the thread up to show you guys what the story will be about.​
Note: There will be parts of this story that are not lore friendly, like guns, explosives, and Fayen and Dibella being a couple. If you are one of those people that has to have everything be lore friendly there may be parts of this story you will either not like or you will disagree with. But, there may also be parts you like, it all depends on your opinion. I do hope you enjoy the story and hope that the non lore friendly stuff will not be too much to bear and will cause you to not read this. I understand why people want lore friendlyness, I like when things are lore friendly, but this is my story and if I feel I need to go against lore to make the story better, then I will. I am sorry that some of this will not be so lore friendly but that's just the way it goes.​
Other stories by me, also a part of the Heroes of Tamriel series:​
__________________________________________________​

ultimatedovahkiin

Prologue

Ah, Blackreach. Ancient abandoned home of the Dwemer. It's beauty is unmatched in all of Skyrim. The ceiling is lit up with small blue specs of something. There is a giant castle in which the Dwemer used to use. There are inactive Dwarven Centurions, there are robots driving around the city. There is a small arena, a giant tower in which an Elder Scroll used to lay. And above the giant castle suspended by a metal cord, is Blackreach's main lightsource. It is some sort of Dwemer invention that is supposed to be some sort of equivalent to the sun. Finally, there are paved roads and Dwemer running around with their new inventions they call guns and explosives that they are using to kill the Falmer and take back their home. Wait, what the hell?

The Falmer was running as fast as he could. He had to rely on his senses to guide him. He knew Blackreach like the back of his hand, well he couldn't SEE his hand and he was kinda insane like the rest of his race so why would he give two plopss about his hand, but still he knew Blackreach really well. But he NEVER once had to run through it while trying to dodge a race that should be extinct. Through his insane mind he was able to make out one thought, this guy chasing him was bad, but whatever he hell he was using was even worse. BANG! BANG! BANG! The weapon rang out. The Falmer felt the piece of metal graze his arm. It had opened up a small cut and blood started coming out. The Falmer smelled his own blood and realized he was losing blood fast. The Falmer cupped one hand over the wound and kept running. BANG! BANG! BANG! There it was again, either the Dwemer wasn't very good at using that weapon, or if the Falmer was just really fast, the Falmer couldn't find out. But he didn't care to either, he had only one thought, survive. He let go of his wound and grabbed a chitin dagger from his belt. He turned around and threw it through the air. It his the Dwemer in the shoulder and the Dwemer yelled "ARGH!" The Falmer could tell by that, that he had hit him. That should slow him down. The Falmer turned and ran again. Its feet making a tap tap tap on the stone road. He went off the road, he was in the arena now his camp was close, he knew it. He ran through the arena and as he exited the arena there was a loud BOOM!. The Falmer was pelted with dirt and pieces of rock. He heard the rock hit the dirt as it fell and he heard the rock hit the rock of the arena and the road.

What had just happened? That wasn't the normal effect from this new device. The Dwemer had another weapon, one more deadly. The rocks had scraped up the Falmer's back and left fresh, new, cuts all over his back. Things were not looking good. If only he could just make it to his camp.... He smelled the foul smell of chaurus chitin, his camp. But there was also the smell of death and Falmer mixed together. Dwemer had already been through here and slaughtered his friends. The Falmer turned and bolted out of the camp. He threw another dagger behind him, but this time he wasn't rewarded with a satisfying, "ARGH!" to tell him he had hit the target. Instead, he heard it clink off of a stone building. The Falmer was starting to get dizzy, he was losing too much blood. His head was pounding and the banging sound still rang through his ears. The Falmer had slowed down to a jog. He couldn't hear the Dwemer behind him anymore. He had lost him. He jogged slowly trying to get to the other camp. He could have sworn he armor clanking behind him, but he was probably just really scared from the attack. He smelled the fresh foul smell of chaurus chitin and Falmer. But this time there was no death in the air. Then suddenly, BANG! BANG! BANG! The Falmer fell over, before he died, he heard something fly through the air above his head. Then BOOM! Before he died, he smelled a strong mix of multiple Falmer and death.

--------​
The Dwemer put away his gun. He walked over to the Falmer he had originally been trying to kill but then decided to let him lead him to another Falmer camp. He kicked the body over to make sure it was dead, it was. He put his right foot ontop of the body and put his hands on his hips and watched the smoke rise from what had been the Falmer camp.

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 1: The Return

Argon was driving a carriage filled with supplies back to Lakeview Manor. He had to make a quick run up to Falkreath to get some supplies they were running low on. He would have sent the steward, but Argon had decided to let him take a break to be with his traumtized family in Hammerfell after the Apocapher Crisis had been cleared up. He parked the carriage outside the house. He got off the carriage and went around to the back of the carriage where he unloaded the chest. He went and carried the chest back to its usual palce near the craftsmen table. He dug around in the chest and pulled out a big bottle of spiced wine which he had asked the jarl to have imported from Solitude to Falkreath a few days ago. He uncorcked the bottle and took a quick sip to make sure it was the right wine. It was. He opened up his satchel which dangled at his side. He made sure it was still in there, it was. He took out the gold ruby ring and gazed at it for a second. Then he put the Amulet of Mara around his neck. Tonight was going to be good. He had asked Serana to marry him before, many years ago while she was still a vampire but she polietly refused, saying that she had a fear of temples. But after all that had happened in these last three years and having the Divines on their side for each of those battles, Argon figured she was over her fear of temples. A few weeks ago he had even caught her in the basement praying at the shrines to the Divines Argon had made a long time ago.

Argon put the ring back in the satchel and went inside holding tightly to the wine. The house was silent, but it wasn't a normal silence. It was a dead silence. There was no noise, Argon couldn't feel the presence of anyone else inside the house. "Serana?" he called out "Are you there?". No reply. "Serana??" he called again. There was a note on the table in the main room.

Argon walked to the table and picked up the note. He opened up the note and read it. The wine bottle fell out of his hand and shattered on the floor, spiced wine flew everywhere. The note fell out of Argon's hand and into the puddle of wine on the ground. When he picked it up the wine covered most of the words and only a few parts were visible.

My dearest Argon
been my compani
many years
things have changed since
you've returned
you' differen
can't take anymo
I'm leaving
don't come looking for me
by now I'm long gone
with love,
Serana

Things have changed since you've returned
Can't take it anymore
I'm leaving
Don't come looking for me
By now I'm gone

Those lines kept appearing in Argon's head. They kept showing up, faster and faster and faster. They started rapidly appearing, filling Argon with despair and hopelessness. Suddenly Argon was on a ledge with his arms thrust out. He fell forward instantly he regreted it. The ground was quickly coming up at him, he couldn't stop it now it was too late. He couldn't shout make himself ethreal. He couldn't move, the ground was coming closer and closer and closer and------

"SERANA COME BACK!!!!" Argon jolted upright in his bed panting

Tears were running down his face, he was relieved it was just a dream. That last part hadn't happened, but the part with her leaving.... Argon touched the spot of the bed next to him, empty. It had been for four months. Two months after Apocapher died Serana left him. He had been gone for a year, of course he was going to be different. He couldn't help it. It was hard trying to readjust to a life you hadn't lived for a year. She had left him in his time of need, when he was the most vulnerable. Argon wiped away the tears. Light was streaming in through the small hole in the roof.

"Morning time." Argon thought to himself

He crawled out of bed and put on regular clothes. No armor, no weapons, just his clothes and a satchel. He opened up the satchel and pulled it out. Serana's note. The wine had dried and now the words were mostly visible, they were somewhat smeared, and the note was stained red in places, and it still smelled like spiced wine. Argon looked at it. He didn't read it instead he traced the letters with his eyes, gazing upon Serana's handwritting. It was the only thing left of her that he had. He held it close to his face and among the smell of wine and paper, he could smell Serana. Her faint scent of honey and Dragon's Tongue flower.

A tear rolled down Argon's face. He had never been so upset before in his life. Except for the time his father was killed in an "accident". It hadn't been an accident. Argon had been living in Bruma at the time. A thief was going around robbing people's houses. The thief managed to get in and out without anyone seeing him. It went on for months, but one day the thief made a mistake. He tried to rob Argon's house. Argon's father had injured himself while he was on guard duty a week before, so he had to stay inside the house. Argon's grandmother had come to visit and help take care of Argon's dad. One day, Argon went outside to play in the snow with his friends. While Argon was out, the thief decided to Argon's house. He snuck in quietly while Argon's dad and grandmother were asleep. Argon's dad woke up just in time to see the thief. The thief attacked his dad and his father fought back. They sword fought for a little bit but the thief, wanting to make a clean getaway, grabbed a bottle of alcohol and threw it into the fire. The house went up in flames. Neither Argon's father or his grandmother managed to make it out.

The guard said it was just a misfortune that had been caused by a bottle of alcohol falling into the fire. Argon had seen the man leave though and he had seen his face. The guards didn't know what to do with Argon. There was no orphanage in Cyrodiil and they were going to send him to Riften in Skyrim but a powerful man claiming to be Argon's great-grandfather showed up. That was the first time he had met Sheogorath, he just didn't know who he was. He remembered the man taking him to a palace and letting Argon do whatever he wanted. The man started trying to find Argon's mother and it took him a few weeks but he eventually did. In those few weeks, Sheogorath had taught Argon how to fight. At night Sheogorath would tell Argon stories and at times Argon would tell Sheogorath stories. Argon's favorite one to tell was the one about the daedric prince of madness. Argon told his grandfather, who had only told Argon his original name Tamiir and not his new name Sheogorath, about how Sheogorath was the scariest of the Daedra. Argon had wondered why Tamiir would laugh, but it made sense now. Eventually Argon went to go live with his mother in Anvil and didn't see Sheogorath again until the Soul Wars, but by then he had forgotten all about his time in the Shivering Isles.

Argon went to go chop some wood for the fireplace. While he was chopping wood a man approached him.

"Hello Argon." said Akatosh

"Akatosh." said Argon wiping sweat from his head "What are you doing here?"

"It's happening." Akatosh said

"What is?" asked Argon

"Apocapher's last gift. It's happening." said Akatosh

"What is it? What's the gift?" asked Argon

"The Dwemer. They have returned." said Akatosh

ultimatedovahkiin

Okay, I have released the Prologue and chapter one. I will no longer be reserving areas for chapters, I only did it for those because they are the beginning of the story and I wanted to be sure that I could get a part of the story before any comments were posted. But feel free to comment, I'd appreciate it.

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 2: The Dwemer War

"Akatosh, you know I don't do big fights anymore. I'll clear out the occasional bandit cave but not something big like this. Not since Serana left. Besides, the heroes and I haven't fought as a team like actually all of us fighting together since Karstaag." said Argon

"Nonsense Argon. You are only saying this because you are upset over Serana leaving. It was a shock to the Divines two. The two of you were together for so long, not even death could seperate you." said Akatosh

"But now she's gone. Left in my moment of vulnerability. Do you know where she is?" Argon hopefully asked Akatosh

"No, she seems to have disappeared. I can't find her anywhere in Tamriel. Where ever she is, she doesn't want to be found." Akatosh told Argon

"This is my fault..." Argon said

"It's not your fault. You were simply trying to adjust again and Serana couldn't adjust to seeing you so vulnerable." Akatosh assured him

"Whatever, I guess it's time I start fighting again anyway. Did you get the team assembled?" Argon asked

"They are all waiting in the Council Meeting Room at the White-Gold Tower in the Imperial City. I'll take you there." Akatosh grabbed Argon's arm and they vanished

--------​
Argon and Akatosh materialized in the Council room in the White-Tower. The big round table was filled with, the Emperor, the High Chancellor, members from the Elder Council, Skyrim's High King, the Divines, and Tamriel's Greatest Heroes. There was an empty chair in between the Divines. Four Divines sat on each side of the chair Akatosh took his place at the empty chair. Like the Divines, there was an empty chair in the middle of the heroes except this chair only had two heroes on each side since there was only five heroes. Argon took his seat in the middle. To his immediate left was Nerevar, to his far left was Fayen. To Argon's immediate right was Sheogorath, to his far right was Garnin.

"Now that we are all gathered, we can get down to business." said The High Chancellor

"It would seem that the Dwemer have returned to Blackreach, thanks to Akatosh we now knoew how." said The Emperor

"For the last three months, the Empire has been secretly talking to the Dwemer. We are doing all we can to keep their existence a secret." said The High Chancellor

"Three months?!" exclaimed Argon

"That's what I said isn't it?"

"Did you guys know about this?" Argon asked the heroes

They were just as shocked as he was.

"So, for three months a great threat has been literally underneath my feet and I didn't know about it?!"

"We didn't want to tell you because we didn't know how bad it would get. Besides, you've dealing with a lot since Serana left you." said Akatosh

"Serana left you?" Nerevar asked "Why?"

"It doesn't matter Indoril. There is a much bigger problem at hand." said The High Chancellor

"I know we have saved you twice, but that doesn't give you permission to call me by my first name." said Nerevar

The High Chancellor shut up.

"Anyways, you said that you didn't want to tell us because you didn't know how bad it was going to get. Clearly since you told me it's gotten pretty bad. How bad is it exactly?" Argon asked

"Pretty bad. When we first started talking to the Dwemer, they were interested in peace also so we decided to negotiate. They promised to keep their existence a secret and not disturb anyone as long as we gave them supplies like food, water, clothing, cloth, and scrap metal. So we did. Once a week we would have someone load up a wagon and go to one of the Great Lifts. The courier would load the wagon onto the lift and then ride the lift down to Blackreach. There he would go to the castle and give the supplies." said the High King

"So? That's not that bad." said Argon

"But things got worse. According to the couriers all the Falmer in Blackreach have been slain. Not such a big deal, the Falmer give us trouble anyways. But one courier managed to get a look at the falmer. The bodies were filled with holes. The holes weren't the right size to be done by a blade of an arrow or even a crossbow bolt. It didn't look like any sort of magic we've ever seen before." said The High Chancellor

"But they're not using these new weapons on anyone in Tamriel so why worry?" asked Argon

"Because, the Dwemer's requests grew larger. They wanted ownership over their cities." said The High Chancellor

"Then give them to them." said Argon

"We did. But they wanted ALL of them." said the High King

"But that means you would have to turn over Markarth. That's a thriving Skyrim city. Not to mention a hold capital. You can't just kick the people out of their homes. The nords are already restless enough." said Argon

"That's what we told them." said The Emperor

"But they refused to accept. They demanded we turn over Markarth, or as the Dwarves call it, Nchuand-Zel." said The High King

"Why do they care so much?" asked Argon

"They call it their greatest and most succesful city aside from Blackreach. If they don't get it, they threaten us with a war. And a war against the Dwemer is almost imposible to win. The last Dwemer war was only won thanks to Nerevar over there. But that win barely happened, and now that they are armed with these new weapons we have never even seen before who knows what the outcome could be?" explained Zenithar

"Oh and it gets worse." said Julianos

"How could it get worse?" asked Argon

"They are being lead by the ancient Dwemer High Priest and Chief Tonal Architect, or Magecrafter, Kagrenac." said Julianos

"plops! Not that asshole!" shouted Nerevar

"I'm afraid so." said Akatosh

"He's the guy who was about to unleash the Numidium on the world." said Garnin

"He's also the one who managed to use the power of Lorkhan's heart. If he can tap into Lorkhan, this bitch can do anything." said Fayen

"He needs to die." said Talos

"So what do you propose we do to prevent this war?" asked Argon

"We can't prevent it. We can't simply give them Markarth. We have to go to war." said The Emperor

"You can't be serious!" exclaimed Argon

"I'm afraid he is Argon. We decided that a few weeks ago. The reason you're here is because we have a plan." said Akatosh

"And what would that plan be?" Argon asked

"Since I am the god of war, this is my area. I came up with the idea that we send a team behind enemy lines to take out the Dwemer. You will be our front line of defense. You will fight the war. At least, most of it. We are sending you into enemy territory because you guys are the only ones who can actually do something." said Talos

"You're sending us to Blackreach? Where the Dwemer are? With their new weapons that we don't know how to defend against?" said Argon

"We have to, it's the only way." said Talos

"That's a suicide mission!" said Argon

"It's the only chance we have. We have to take the risk of you never coming back." said Talos

"Fine. We don't really have much of a choice do we? When do we set out?" asked Argon

"Tomorrow. Get some sleep. Argon I'll go back to your house and get your equipment and leave it in your room. I know it's only the morning but I want all of you to rest. No going and doing anything else you need to rest if you are going to have any chance of surviving the first day." said Akatosh

The heroes went to their Inn and spent the day sipping mead and sitting around.

--------​
The next day everyone was once again gathered in the Council room. This time however, the team was standing on top of the table waiting to be teleported.

"Remember, the first thing you do is find shelter and then set up. Don't go attack on the first day unless you have to. Eventually the Dwemer will know you are there. We have already informed them that we are not giving them Markarth and they can kiss our asses. So as of now we are at war, Blackreach is going to be crawling with Dwemer on the defense. Heroes, Argon has been to Blackreach many times, follow him." said Akatosh

"Thank you Martin." said Sheogorath

"I know a place we can use as our home." said Argon

"Oh and one last thing, about two months ago, we sent a scout down to Blackreach to see how bad things were down there. She was supposed to have only been down there for three days. She was the best fighter we had except for you guys. She never came back. Becareful." warned Stendarr

Dibella ran to Fayen and gave him a big hug.

"I'm going to miss you." she told him

"I'm going to miss you too, but I promise I will be back." said Fayen

"You'd better. I'll be waiting for you." Dibella said

"I love you." Fayen told her

"I love you too." she replied

"Wish I could have said bye to my lass." said Sheogorath

"You have a girlfriend now too?" said Argon

"Yes. Her name is Azura." said Sheogorath

"What in Oblivion is going on with all this breaking lore?!" Argon exclaimed

"Don't worry Argon, I am not with any god-like person. My Jenira is perfectly mortal." said Garnin

"So the summer in the Isles paid off, huh?" asked Argon

"Yes they did." said Garnin

"Okay, heroes, it's time to go." Akatosh cast a spell on them and they were transported to the Great Lift of Alftand

"I thought he was gonna send us to Blackreach." said Nerevar

"Maybe something down there stopped him from doing so." said Argon

"What could stop a god's power?" asked Garnin

"I don't wanna find out." said Fayen

The heroes stepped onto the lift. Argon closed the gate to make sure no one followed them down into Blackreach. He then pulled the lever to the lift and it descended to the Dwarven city below.

ultimatedovahkiin

BedivereLancelot

Bounty Hunter.
Ah ok =) yay!
Sorry if I sounded desperate.

would you check out my fan fiction? I just posted chapter 1 it's not as good as your work but I did my best.

ultimatedovahkiin

Ah ok =) yay!
Sorry if I sounded desperate.

would you check out my fan fiction? I just posted chapter 1 it's not as good as your work but I did my best.

Don't worry, you didn't sound desperate :) I would be glad to check out your story, I can't do it right now because I have class later, but I'll read it this afternoon.

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 3: Blackreach

As the heroes stepped off of the lift, spectral manifestations of the Divines appeared in front of them.

"Heroes, we don't have much time something powerful down here is blocking us and our powers, but we have a mission update for you." said Akatosh

"The Dwemer, destroying caravans and trashing bases and projects they are working on won't stop them. Not if they can just rebuild. The Empire has cut off the supplies they are sending them but that won't do much to stop them. You need to kill them. All of them. Erase them. Force them back into extinction. That is the ONLY way to stop them and save Tamriel. If you really care about your home, you will do this." said Talos

"Don't worry, in a few weeks these Dwemer won't give Tamriel anymore trouble." said Argon

--------​
Argon started leading the team to the house he said they could use for a base.

"So, where are we going Argon?" asked Nerevar

"It's a little shack that I would use whenever I would come down here." Argon told them "Before I used it, it was used by a man I believe to be called Sinderion."

"Sinderion? Like the elf?" asked Sheogorath

"I'm not exactly sure what race he was, but his journal said he came from Skingrad." said Argon

"That's him! He helped me when I was examining the properties of Nirnroot." said Sheogorath

"Really? That's funny because when I found him I was examining Crimson Nirnroot. That stuff is everywhere down here!" said Argon

"Is that what that noise is? Damn ringing, I thought my ears were broken or something." said Garnin

"I don't think you can break your ears Garnin...." said Fayen

"You can go deaf can't you?" asked Garnin retorically

"Well, yeah, but --" started Fayen

"Then if you can't hear, your ears are broken." said Garnin

Fayen just gave up.

"He has a valid argument you know." said Nerevar

"Anyways, how is Sinderion? I'd love to talk to him again. Maybe catch up and stuff." said Sheogorath

"You can't, he's dead." said Argon

"What? How?" asked Sheo

"Not sure, when I found him he was a pile of bones with three Dwarven Arrows in his back. Probably the work of Falmer." said Argon

"Oh no... That's terrible." said Sheo

"But he has an assisstant who is still alive up in Skyrim." said Argon

"Really? What would be the assisstant's name?" asked Sheogorath

"Avrusa Sarethi." said Argon

"Sarethi? That was a prominet family of House Redoran." said Nerevar

"Really? Well maybe you can go talk Morrowind stuff with her." said Garnin

"Oh no, that family probably hates me. They were next in line to rule but then I came in and took over as Horator instead." said Nerevar

"Well maybe she's gotten over it. Remember, she had left Morrowind to go to Cyrodiil then Skyrim." said Argon

"Yeah, because there was no point for her there if her family couldn't rule." said Nerevar

"Hold on a second. Argon, you mentioned there were Falmer down here right? Then why haven't we seen any yet?" asked Fayen

"I'm not sure, perhaps they no one has noticed us yet." said Argon

"Weird. But lets not draw attention to it lest we jinx our luck." said Garnin

"You really believie in all that jinxing stuff? It's all just a myth." said Argon

"So is the Dragonborn." Garnin replied

"But... I.... uh..... Ah forget it. Sheo, how's Thadon doing?" asked Argon

"Thadon? He died years ago. I killed him. Made his heart pop like a little zit." said Sheogorath

"I meant the sloth....." said Argon deeply disturbed

"Oh, him? He's fine." said Sheogorath

--------​
"You know what would be cool?" said Garnin

"What's that?" asked Nerevar

"If some people somewhere started making up stories about us and started putting them somewhere for all to see, and it would be like we had our own little book series or something." said Garnin

"Maybe some mages might even make spells that would create interactive controllable versions of one of us and then people could control that guy and make him go on adventures!" said Fayen excitedly

"Aye, I believe my madness is rubbing off on them!" laughed Sheogorath

"Well okay then..." said Nerevar confused

"Guys, we're here." said Argon

The heroes walked up to the stone house. Argon went up to the golden door and reached out to push it in, but before he could touch it a woman dropped down from above. She was a pretty woman about her mid twenties, with brown hair that went down to her shoulders, On the left side of her face she had a long braid dangling. Her out fit was like nothing the heroes had ever seen. It was a black tunic with yellow around the edges and some odd yellow designs all over it. Her black pants were tight around her legs and they stopped just above her ankles. She was wearing blue slippers and she was holding a two handed sword that looked like the Ebony Blade in her hands. Around her waist she had a red sash tied and her breasts stretched out her already tight shirt.

"Who are you and what are you doing in Blackreach?" asked the woman

"Get out of our way." said Argon

"Don't piss me off, even if you out number me I will still take you and your team out." she said

"Look lady, you don't know who you are messing with." said Argon

"Then why don't you tell me?" she said

"My name is Argon, I am the Dragonborn. This is my team, Tamriel's Greatest Heroes. Meet Nerevar, A.K.A. Indoril Nerevar or the Nerevarine. Fayen, A.K.A. The Eternal Champion. Garnin, Uriel Septim's Agent. And finally meet Tamiir, A.K.A. The Hero of Kvatch, The Champion of Cyrodiil, and The Second Divine Crusader. I should also mention he is better known as Sheogorath the Daedric Prince of Madness. We were sent here by the Divines to deal with the Dwemer." said Argon

"You dare impersonate such great men? Prove to me you are these heroes you say you are and perhaps I will leave you alone." said the girl

"We're not gonna fight you." said Argon

"You don't have a choice." the girl said and she attacked

ultimatedovahkiin

Sorry I took so long to post the next chapter, I know I promised it would be out over the weekend but I was way too tired to write. Just a little side note, the chapters will be changing starting chapter 4, they will have more detail and I will improve on some of my faulty points. I would have done that this chapter, but when it was pointed out to me that some things needed to improve to enhance my work, I was already half way through this one and didn't want to re-write it and I didn't think it would be good for the story to be all crappy details and stuff the first half of the chapter then suddenly amazing detail the next.

ultimatedovahkiin

totally just got my internet back and was greeted with the blessing that is your work XD (true poet aren't I lol)

Hahah thank you. And yes you are such an amazing poet your work belongs in a museum :D

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 4: Kara

The beautiful woman swung her sword at Argon's head. Argon reached behind him and swifty pulled out the blade he had gotten after he had defeated Apocapher. It was called the Infinity Sword and it was supposedly the most powerful sword in all of Tamriel. The long orange and black sword radiated a powerful energy. The woman's sword hit his and a small blast knocked her backwards. She stumbled back into the golden door of the stone house behind her. She quickly got up and swung her sword at Argon. He stepped out of the way and she went into the middle of the very angry looking heroes. Their weapons were drawn, Garnin with his axe, Nerevar with his Elven Sword, Sheograth with his Crusader Sword, and Fayen with his bow.

Fayen took a few steps back so that he could get a better shot at the woman. But in a few swift moves she disarmed Sheo, Nerevar, and Garnin. Garnin swung his fist at her but she caught his hairy knuckles and flipped him over her. Nerevar swung at her but she grabbed his hand, which weren't hairy, and jumped and still holding on to his fist, slid over his back and kicked Sheograth. When she landed Nerevar's arm pulled him over and he fell down ontop of Garnin, successfully knocking the widn out of Nerevar and knocking Garnin out. Sheogorath stumbled back but he raised his hands and fired a bolt of lightning right at her. The bolt quickly flew at her and there was no way she could dodge. She would have been a pile of ash if Fayen had not fired at arrow at the same time Sheogorath fired the bolt. The arrow buried itself right in the woman's side and she went flying sideways. The bolt of lighting Sheogorath had fired hit the end of the shaft and knocked it off. The woman stayed down for a few seconds longer than she would have had the arrow just been a normal arrow with no poison on it. She coughed a few times and blood and poison came out of her mouth. She grabbed a potion of cure posion from her pouch and drank it. She managed to get up despite the fact she had an arrow stuck inside of her. Fayen fired another arrow this one aimed perfectly right between her eyes. That was a shot that only a VERY skilled archer could make, and Fayen was the best archer in Tamriel. Despite that, the girl managed to grab her sword and slash the shaft in half right before it hit her. Fayen was stunned. That was impossible, his bow fired arrows quicker and more powerfully than any other bow, and his arrows had been made perfectly to make them fly at speeds faster than any non-custom arrows. The woman picked up half of the broken arrow, and threw it at top speed right at Fayen. It pierced right through his armor and the poison seeped into his blood stream. Fayen's eyes rolled back in his head and he fell over.

Sheogorath and Argon had just been standing by and watching this and they would have helped Fayen had they not been so stunned at her slicing the arrow in half. Sheogorath recovered from the shock and he once again fired at the woman. She dropped to the cold damp ground and the bolt went right above her head. She stood up and the front of her clothes were covered with went muddy grime from the floor. She grabbed her sword and ran at Sheogorath. She slashed him across the chest and a large cut open up in his armor and his skin. Crimson blood started coming out and red dots flew to the girl. She seemed more energized and not as hurt buy the arrow as she had been a few moments before. Seeing the red dots fly at her pulled Argon out of his shock. She did indeed have the Ebony Blade, but how is that possible? He wondered, because back at Lakeview Manor he had the blade hanging on a plaque.

Argon pulled out the Infity Sword and ran at the woman. Their blades clashed. Once again a small blast came out but this time no one was blown back. Taking some of a Daedric Princes health must have made her stronger. The blades pulled back and then hit each other again. Then as they were pushing against their blades Argon asked, "Who the hell are you that you can bring down a whole team of Tamriel's greatest?"

"I'm the one who will be the end of you heroes. This time there won't be any coming back when you die." said the woman.

"If you know who we are then why are you attacking us still?" asked Argon.

"Because, I don't trust that you are here just becuase the Divines sent you. Maybe you don't know it yet, but I can tell there is another reason why you are here. I'm just not sure what." said the woman.

"I don't know what you're talking about." said Argon.

"Too bad. I guess you never will."

The woman retracted her blade and sweeped kicked Argon. Argon fell down. She raised up her blade to stab it into his heart, but Argon shouted.

"Zun Haal Viik!"

The woman's blade flew out of her hands and stabbed into a nearby rock. Argon stood up and kicked her with his boot in the side of her head. She was out cold.

--------​
When the woman awoke she was lying on a cold stone slab of stone inside of some building. Her naked body was covered in a blanket and there were five strange men standing around. She sat up. She tried to stand but she was quickly yanked back down. She looked at her feet and wrists and saw they were chained to the wall above the stone bed.

"Argon, I didn't know you were in to this kind of stuff." she said talking about the fact that she was handcuffed to a bed.

"We had to make sure that you wouldn't attack us when you got up." Argon said.

"You sure do have a mean kick." she said.

"Here, drink this. We removed the arrow while you were out, this should heal up your wounds." Argon said handing her a dwemer cup with some sort of liquid in it.

"This doesn't look like any health potion I've ever had." she said.

"That's because it's not. I made it with the Alchemy Lab." said Argon.

The woman wrapped her hands with blanket and took the cup and drank it. Instantlly her side wound healed up, and the bump on her head went away.

"Why didn't you kill me?" the woman asked after finishing the potion.

"Because we have some questions for you." Argon said.

"Well let me ask a few of my own first." she said

"Go ahead."

"Where's my sword?"

Fayen held up a bundle with the sword wrapped in it.

"Where are my clothes?"

"I'm cleaning them." said Garnin who was standing at the cooking pot which was filled with boiling water and the woman's clothes and underwear.

"Even my underwear?" asked the woman.

"Yes." said Argon.

"Well okay then...." said the woman. "So you said you had questions?"

"Yes I did." said Argon.

"Then ask away."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Kara, I am a Breton who lives in the Imperial City." said the woman.

"What area?" asked Argon.

"What does it matter? Ugh fine, I'm from the Waterfront part of the city." said Kara.

"Why are you in Blackreach?" asked Argon.

"I was sent here to scout the area, aee how restless the Dwemer were, try to find out what killed the Falmer. That type of stuff." said Kara

"So you're the scout the High Chancellor told us about. You were only supposed to be down here three days. Why didn't you ever go back?"

"You can't tell the passing of time down here. It's a cave, it can be three in the morning and you could think it's five in the afternoon. Plus, I learned something." said Kara.

"What did you learn?"

"Their leader, Kagrenac, he has a really big plan. I don't know what it is yet, but I know it can destroy the surface world if it succeeds."

"Then let's find out what it was." said Argon.

"Let's? Last time I checked that contraction uses the word us, what are you saying?" asked Kara.

"You have been around the Dwemer longer than any of us. You know thier tactics and you may have some useful information. As of right now you are a part of this team, together the six of us will bring down the Dwemer, stop the impending war, and take out this super-weapon you say Kagrenac has." said Argon.

"I'm in. But I'm gonna need my blade."

"How do we know you won't just kill us when we give it to you?" asked Argon.

"Because, I'm still chained to the bed." said Kara.

"Give her the blade." said Argon.

Fayen brought the blade over to her.

"And my clothes." said Kara.

Garnin took the clothes out of the pot and using a light fire spell dried them off then gave them to Kara.

"I'm also gonna need to be unchained."

Argon went over and unlocked the chains, but as he did it he whispered into Kara's ear, "If you betray us and attack us, I will not hesitate to kill you."

Kara grinned.

"I like you." she said

--------​
The Dwemer burst through the large golden doors of the Hall of Rumination. He ran to the switch to open the big gate. He grabbed it and pulled it. He ran back down the stairs and through the open gate. He ran to the lift, pulled the switch and was rasied up. He ran through the doors at the top of the lift and went over to the throne where Kagrenac was sitting.

"My lord." said the Dwemer kneeling before the throne.

"Tell me. Why do you come to me?" Kagrenac commanded.

"A scout just returned and told us he saw strange flashes of light, heard metal clanking, and heard a loud shouting, near that field labortatory that person lived in years ago." said the dwemer.

"That's where we killed her. Do you think? No, she's dead. I know it. I saw it with my own eyes when I delivered the final blow." said Kagrenac.

"And worse, all Dwemer have been accounted for. Everyone is alive and have no wounds, the robots are still all turned of and in storage in case we need them, and the falmer and frostbite spiders are dead. Who could she have been fighting?" asked the dwemer.

"It would seem we have some new friends. It seems the Empire is seeking war after all. Turn on the robots. Send guards to guard the city. Make sure my weapons and armor are ready in case of emergency. How is the search for Keening coming?" asked Kagrenac.

"Not so good, the scouts on the surface world have found no signs of it." said the dwemer.

"Then send more scouts. Make sure Wraithguard and Sunder are locked up. We need those artifacts for my project." commanded Kagrenac.

"If I may my lord, why don't you just make a new one?" asked the dwemer

"Because there is no more Aetherial to make another one! Now get to work!" shouted Kargrenac.

"Yes lord Kagrenac, right away." said the dwemer hurrying off.

ultimatedovahkiin

So I didn't do a very good job with the description, but give me time and I'll improve it. The next chapter should have a better description. No promises now.

BedivereLancelot

Bounty Hunter.
GLORIOUS dovah my friend you never cease to amaze. Kara is awesome how she managed to take down the best is a bit of a stretch though, but still awesome chapter. =D

ultimatedovahkiin

GLORIOUS dovah my friend you never cease to amaze. Kara is awesome how she managed to take down the best is a bit of a stretch though, but still awesome chapter. =D

Thank you :D

ultimatedovahkiin

Okay, so I know it's really early to do this but, I just wrote the Epilogue for the final chapter of The Fallen God Story Arc. It is going to be titled "Revenge" for reasons I won't say why. Revenge will be the final story in "The Heroes of Tamriel" series that I have been writing since Soul Wars. I do, however, have an idea already for the next series I will be writing. If I like where it is going, I will continue with that series, but if not then I will do a sequel series for this one.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts