OOC [Recruiting] The New War

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Harc

Big Hog
    The Skyrim Civil War is over. Ulfric is dead, and peace has been restored...or so it seems. The Thalmor, who are still upset about Talos worship, let their relationship with the Empire grow strained. Tensions are nearly to a breaking point when General Tullius secedes from the Empire, with the Emperor's blessing of course. Jarl Elisif of Solitude becomes High Queen, and a rebellion against the Thalmor grows ever more feared. Thalmor patrols are attacked everywhere, and Skyrim is once again at war. A storm is approaching. The storm...of the Second Great War.

The RP is currently recruiting right now. though posting will not occur immediately. The prequel to the start of this RP will be a 10 chapter fan fic that will lead up to the events of this RP. factions are the Thalmor, and the rebellion. the RP will have, a little twist. so make up your mind, and think about the twist.

William the Conquerer

Master Warrior of the Sword
    I am William. I'm co-leading this RP, and I am the head of the Rebellion side of the RP. Please contact me for info on having a character on the Rebellion side.

Current Members:

Imperial General of Skyrim: William (William the Conquerer)
    Admiral of the New Imperial Navy: Lairah Ruuz (Epic Keith)
    Head Imperial Battlemage:Ildori Redoran (Jarl Redoran)

Legate of Solitude: Kareturek (SkyrimDawg)
    Legate of Whiterun: Altieri Darvo (Drapor)
    Legate of Windhelm: Phyrior (BlackDoom59)

Head Tribune of Solitude:
    Head Tribune of Whiterun:
    Head Tribune of Windhelm:

Advisor to the General: Holo (Vixen)

Captain of the Vyrelian Fleet - Finn H. Everswyck (Delusional)

If you think of a postion not seen here please post a comment and I'll take it into consideration

CC:
    Name: William
    Race: Nord
    Class: Sword and Shield Warrior
    Looks: Short blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'11", face is similar to avatar
    Born and raised by Nordic warriors fighting for the Empire, William grew up with war as second nature. He killed his first High Elf during a public execution at age 10, a young age for any young Nord to kill. After that, an Altmer hit squad attacked his home, leaving only himself alive. He swore revenge, however it stood dormant for many years. He enlisted with the at age 20, and for the next 10 years he served the under the Empire. By time the Civil War erupted in Skyrim, he was already a Legate and lead troops into battle for years. When the war ended he wondered what was next for him.
    Misc.: He carries a Dragonbone sword that a mysterious man only known as the "Dovahkiin" gave to him, along with the iron shield his father gave him. He has a fairly large money reserve as he earned from multiple promotions and raids of Stormcloack camps.

Harc

Big Hog
    CC:

Role: Commandng Officer of the Thalmor Arcane Theatre
    Personal info: born 6 days after the oblivion crisis, Aerinir was a curious Altmer his father taught him many things about the arcane, and he would always go on childish adventures with his cousin Elenwen, and his friend Naarfin. He joined the thalmor when he was 20 his friend Naarfin and cousin Elenwen joined slightly after. Elenwen went Into politics, Naarfin combat, and Aerinir arcane arts. Aerinir has fought many battles in the Great War, those battles got him promoted many times. Now he is the grand Mage. The civil war results surprised him, but now he is awaiting the attackers to show up at his homeland.

Appearance: tall, gold skin, gold eyes, well educated.
    Weapons: ebony dagger of thunderbolts, destruction magic, illusion magic, alteration magic, conjuration magic, restoration magic.

Apparel: non hooded Thalmor robes with a gold diamond design in the center of the robes, and a crown representing his leadership of the Thalmor mages

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait

William the Conquerer

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Rebellion, and Grammar Nazi time. Maiden* Because* :p

William the Conquerer

Rebellion, and Grammar Nazi time. Maiden* Because* :p

We are proud to have you, and I am sorry. My computer's keyboard works weird.

EDIT: What position are you seeking by the way?

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    What positions are there? By the way, that's important to post for an RP.

Harc

Big Hog
    Current members:

Grand Mage (Commanding officer of the Thalmor mages): Aerin

Arch-Magister (advisor to Aerinir): Open
    Elder Wizard (Main battle commander) Open
    Imperial Admiral (Commanding officer of Naval forces): open
    Grand Marshal (Commanding officer of Thalmor Army): ReDNeK
    Thalmor guardian (personal guard to Aerinir): open
    1st Emissary (Ambassador to Skyrim): open

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    "Bio: Born and raised by Nordic warriors fighting for the Empire, William grew up with war as second nature. He killed his first High Elf during a public execution at age 10, a young age for any young Nord to kill. After that, an Altmer hit squad attacked his home, leaving only himself alive. He swore revenge, however it stood dormant for many years. He enlisted with the at age 20, and for the next 10 years he served the under the Empire. By time the Civil War erupted in Skyrim, he was already a Legate and lead troops into battle for years. When the war ended he wondered what was next for him.
    Misc.: He carries a Dragonbone sword that a mysterious man only known as the "Dovahkiin" gave to him, along with the iron shield his father gave him. He has a fairly large money reserve as he earned from multiple promotions and raids of Stormcloack camps." Edited it a bit. :D Your welcome! Advisor to the Head Legate, please.

William the Conquerer

"Bio: Born and raised by Nordic warriors fighting for the Empire, William grew up with war as second nature. He killed his first High Elf during a public execution at age 10, a young age for any young Nord to kill. After that, an Altmer hit squad attacked his home, leaving only himself alive. He swore revenge, however it stood dormant for many years. He enlisted with the at age 20, and for the next 10 years he served the under the Empire. By time the Civil War erupted in Skyrim, he was already a Legate and lead troops into battle for years. When the war ended he wondered what was next for him.
    Misc.: He carries a Dragonbone sword that a mysterious man only known as the "Dovahkiin" gave to him, along with the iron shield his father gave him. He has a fairly large money reserve as he earned from multiple promotions and raids of Stormcloack camps." Edited it a bit. :D Your welcome! Advisor to the Head Legate, please.

No problem :)

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Bleh, I see some places where I messed up. >-< Oh well, I'm tired I'll be back on whenever I wake up. Good night, loves.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Is there any room for Finn H. Everswyck, Admiral of the RVF, Royal Vyrelian Fleet?

Delusional

Wait, so my airships are clear for this RP?

Delusional

Sweet. I'll get a nice and detailed CC up when I get home in about an hour.

:D

Delusional

It shall have plenty of pictures so you guys can visualize the world I have inside my head.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts