Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kaila

384593_10150487863149305_521754304_10553582_1277286183_n.jpg

I cant do screen shots on xbox so i did the next best thing, it even looks like skyrim!

You NAILED it Dude!

Speech500

Thank you very much. I just have a mod on that makes the scenery oily, tity growth mod (sadly it worked on my male khajiit) and thats the throat of the world in the background

pheonixrising

Ah I see. Fantastic nonetheless.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Finally got an "action" shot worth sharing. Quality isn't great, but I managed to snap an epic beheading during Andante's first Dark Brotherhood contract.

2012-01-06_00001.jpg

Kristopher Williams

Where the f***f is the microwave?
"Finally got an "action" shot worth sharing. Quality isn't great, but I managed to snap an epic beheading during Andante's first Dark Brotherhood contract."

shot is f***ing epic. I didn't figure out decapitations until about level 28. fail

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
*points up* What he said.

If I recall, there's a perk that increases your chances to perform a decapitation once your One-Handed skill reaches a certain level.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Doesn't have my character in them, but just thought I'd share them, since their rather lovely.

Hope you guys like them. :D

Y UR SKYRIM LOOK SO GUD?! I play on ultra but mine don't look like that. hax?

SaveVsBedWet

Stone, there are a number of texture mods on Skyrim Nexxus that take care of creating that sort of realistic scenery quite nicely, and with every opportunity to not kill frame rate.

I'm running about 10 different scenery enhancement mods - two of which adjust the lighting/saturation/etc. and the others which add HD textures to buildings, ground, rocks, water, sky, and animal coats. There are so many you can run. I've also redone my character with hair and face mods. Turns it into a brand new game.

You could go with just the Skyrim 2K texture mod (I use the lite version with my GTX460 and see no real difference vs. the 'Full' mod except frame rate and it's light years better than stock), and get away with it, but if I were you I'd go to Skyrim Nexus website, type in "Skyrim Total Enhancement Project" in the search box at top right, and download and read the PDF that comes with it. By the time you go through that, your Skyrim will look like the pics above, or mine below, even though they are in a different (less foresty areas).

You should be able to see the difference in textures. Tree and plant density and lushness, ground texture detail, weapon and armor re-textures (runes on the Daedric bow and designs on axe heads, plus Nightingale Prime do over), skies, level of detail on wood and brick for buildings, rocks, plus of course the hair, face, eyes, and lips in the photos. Even the deer jumping in the back on pic 4 has a fuller more detailed coat. I'll post others of the awesome water, smoke and mist looks when I get back up in the hills.

textExp1.jpg

textExp2.jpg

textExp3.jpg

textExp4.jpg

textExp5.jpg

Stone

Retired Moderator
I solved the problem, It was because my resolution was messed up. I turned it to the best, and now it looks SEXY. Take a look at my photos in the album I made, and you'll see what I mean. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts