Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
what do you mean she looks cartoony?

Textures looks... well crappy! face looks like its been done with MSpaint.

OctopusPrime

Dominus Octopus
OAm1e.jpg

2eCUA.jpg

JLDHk.jpg

xaraan

Wish I had the ability to do mods, but I have to make do with stuff build into the game, here are some shots of one of my other guys: Kaal Stormblade, Nord warrior

I think the Guild Master Hood looks beast with the wolf armor... it's too bad you have to do so much just to earn that hood, but I finally did it. The black with brown tint matches the fur perfectly for this armor. The epic beard helps too.

I mentioned these weapons in another thread, but this guy has the "Heart of War" iron greatsword with dual enchantment cold + lightning. He also uses a Skyforge Steel Sword called "Skyforge's Flame" that has Flame damage ench 25 + Fiery Soul trap (another 10 fire). And uses a blade sword with dual health and stamina absorb. Plus Targe the Blooded shield. And all of the wolf armor pieces are dual enchanted with stuff as well.

Doesn't have my character in them, but just thought I'd share them, since their rather lovely.

Hope you guys like them. :D

Is that a texture-mod, or just awesome lighting-timing configuration you got?

RedVideo

His Excellency
Looking good in Forsworn armor

I insist that all my female followers use Foresworn armor. Once it's polished up to "legendary" they don't seem to mind.

Here is a snapshot of my latest vacation in Sovngarde. I swear they created this spot just for epic character shots.
12_Dovakin_04.jpg
Yeah, I know. I shot it off a screen with a camera. We're not all on PC's you know.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts