• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

Once a upon a time, i leveled up with speech to 100 with my Nord hero using the Riften glitch and that was a long time ago when i made him. Im pretty rich now and i feel like i don't need it anymore and i want to scrap it to make room for more when i get Dragonborn (i am a PS3 player btw), i am still worried because i still want to keep a few perks but i dont know, when i get Dawnguard i want to use the book to make him a dual wielding (using Dawnguard axes, i never use axes but these are a exception) Paladin badass. So i hope you guys can help, if it helps here are the list of perks i have for my warrior. Edit: sorry i should have made it clear, these are the current perks i have, which ones should i scrap?
One handed - 5/5 armsman, fighting stance, duplicating enemies and the 15% chance of paralyzing
Two handed - 5/5 barbarian fighting stance and duplicating enemies
Archery - 5/5 and eagle eye - i want to use the crossbows :)
Heavy Armour in everything
Light armour - 2/5
Enchanting - 5/5 middle route all the way to double enchanting
Alchemy - 5/5 and beneficial if you make health potions or stamina
Speech - Everything expect only 1/5 and persuasion, bribe and intimidating
Sneak - 1/5 lol dont ask why.
Block - everything exept 1/5 I wouldnt mind a bit of conjuration because of Arvaak

Panthera

Don Gato
Why would you have one hand and two had or heavy armor and light armor? And if you think using dual wielding why even bother with block... if you dual wielding you can't block.

Check this thread, there is my comment look at my idea, if you don't understand something ask me. Though I'm no expert in that class.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Don't raise block any more since you'll be dual-wielding weapons. If your more into a roleplay , then Paladins don't fit in well with Stealth ;p. Either use heavy armor or light armor. Don't do Two-handed since you are a dual-wielder. Archery is fine but somtimes you might think bashing other people's or creature's skulls or splitting their limbs might be more epic ;). Enchanting helps a lot for enchanting items that will be useful to your build. Alchemy and Speech idk duh.

Off-topic : What is this and how do I do this Riften glitch ? I am also a PS3 user :). I'm one of those 'cheaters' you see.

jarif

Why would you have one hand and two had or heavy armor and light armor? And if you think using dual wielding why even bother with block... if you dual wielding you can't block.

Check this thread, there is my comment look at my idea, if you don't understand something ask me. Though I'm no expert in that class.
sorry i should of made it clear, im asking which perks i should scrap when i use the black book in Dragonborn

jarif

Don't raise block any more since you'll be dual-wielding weapons. If your more into a roleplay , then Paladins don't fit in well with Stealth ;p. Either use heavy armor or light armor. Don't do Two-handed since you are a dual-wielder. Archery is fine but somtimes you might think bashing other people's or creature's skulls or splitting their limbs might be more epic ;). Enchanting helps a lot for enchanting items that will be useful to your build. Alchemy and Speech idk duh.

Off-topic : What is this and how do I do this Riften glitch ? I am also a PS3 user :). I'm one of those 'cheaters' you see.
look at the quote i made for panthera, as for the glitch go to the black briar meader talk to the dark elf and ask select the 2nd dialouge, you may have to bribe him at first when your roughly level 25 you can persuade him, it should take half and hour, so might as well keep tapping the x for a hour while watching tv

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
look at the quote i made for panthera, as for the glitch go to the black briar meader talk to the dark elf and ask select the 2nd dialouge, you may have to bribe him at first when your roughly level 25 you can persuade him, it should take half and hour, so might as well keep tapping the x for a hour while watching tv

Oh , I see what you mean. Btw , I don't really think I can keep pressing X for an hour. I'll raise speech the normal way.

Panthera

Don Gato
sorry i should of made it clear, im asking which perks i should scrap when i use the black book in Dragonborn
Bro no need to apologize. :)

Ditch all the perks from two hand, light armor, sneak and speech.

jarif

Thanks the help here are the perks i have decided, being a warrior can get boring so im going to have fun with a paladin/crusader class :)
Archery for Crossbow and Auriels bow - 5/5 overdraw Eagle eye Powershot Steady hand
Heavy Armour - 5/5 Juggernaut well fitted, matching set and tower of strength
One handed dual wielding - 5/5 armsman fighting stance, savage strike, critical charge, paralyzing strike, 2/2 dual flurry not sure if i should invest in dual savagery it might be overpowered especially with Elemental Fury
Smiting - everything in smithing except glass armour
Conjuration - Expert conjuration with expert necromancy and summoning
Restoration - everything
Alteration - Everything except mage armour
Enchanting - 5/5 and everything in the middle route
Not sure what else to do, i only have 2 perks left with all this.

Panthera

Don Gato
Thanks the help here are the perks i have decided, being a warrior can get boring so im going to have fun with a paladin/crusader class :)
Archery for Crossbow and Auriels bow - 5/5 overdraw Eagle eye Powershot Steady hand
Heavy Armour - 5/5 Juggernaut well fitted, matching set and tower of strength
One handed dual wielding - 5/5 armsman fighting stance, savage strike, critical charge, paralyzing strike, 2/2 dual flurry not sure if i should invest in dual savagery it might be overpowered especially with Elemental Fury
Smiting - everything in smithing except glass armour
Conjuration - Expert conjuration with expert necromancy and summoning
Restoration - everything
Alteration - Everything except mage armour
Enchanting - 5/5 and everything in the middle route
Not sure what else to do, i only have 2 perks left with all this.
When can you re-perk your character in dragon born? Is that part of the quest or there is a service where you pay to re-perk?

I think he's working 1/2hand, and H/LA to maximize his levels, Perks, and Stat points. Pick one of each, I like having DW, and Block so I can drop in a shield, or dagger for either Bashing tough enemies I don't want to hit me in Duels, or finishing quickly with fast attacks. That way, you can gear up for the fight at hand, instead of using the same boring attack over, and over for the whole game.

Where it my Build, I would go with Light Armor, it's (1 point) more perk efficient, doesn't slow you down, nor get you busted Sneaking, plus Wind Walker is a lot better than taking half damage from Falling. At higher level, when it's Weightless, and smithed up to just as good protection anyway, about the only marginal advantage comes down to Efficiency, when Effectiveness is obsolete.

When you respec, I'd also cut out one side of the Smithing Tree, and go straight to Dragon Arms/or. Figure out your ideal Level, and plan your perks out ahead of time with this: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them! If you like, I can pare that down of a lot of unneeded Perks to reach a lower target level, or fit something else in...

jarif

When can you re-perk your character in dragon born? Is that part of the quest or there is a service where you pay to re-perk?
apparently when you kick miraaks ass, herma mora allows you pick a skill and reset but you have to spend a dragon soul and its true seen it myself

MrDSL

This is a dragon born dlc spoiler so anyone not wanting to know stop reading..

After you kill Miraak you can use the black shadow book to spend 1 dragon soul to reset a perk tree.

jarif

After you kill Miraak you can use the black shadow book to spend 1 dragon soul to reset a perk tree.
tbh how is it a spoiler that you kill the antagonist? like Alduin. Skyrim logic lol

Panthera

Don Gato

Tnx bro! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts