Peace Treaty quest bugged

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Poliisikoira

So im doing the main quest and there the one where i have to negociate the peace treaty. Everything goes fine until Esbrons turn to talk comes... Theres no voice no nothing everyone just sits and does nothing. I've tried to load earlier save but nothing happens, i've tried the quest progress console command and nothing happens there either... So if someone can help me how to get trough there i would appreciate that so much.

Thanks in advance

imwhitelol

i have a simmular problem with this quest except it is also involved with another quest. so i was playing and doing the main quest of capturing a dragon in dragons reach, but the Jarl would not help unless the war is over so, i went to talk to ulfric about peace and he agreed to it, so i went to Talius and i talked to him about a mission for the imperial army and now i cannot talk to General Talius about peace to continue and i cannot talk to Jarl Ulfric about having a war and now im stuck and cannot continue the main quest please help. i only use one save file so i cant go to a previous one and I have pretty nice that i worked hard for and do not want to start over on a new game also im on xbox360 is that makes a difference.

googalizer

@ imwhitelol

I had that same issue. If you started a civil war quest then you can't start the treaty. You have to finish the current civil war quest you're doing. Then talk to the general, then do the treaty, then you can't do anymore civil war quests until the main quest is done. Or you could finish the civil war quest in full then you don't need a treaty, but since you started the treaty a little by talking to the stormclock dude you'll probably glich it if you don't finish the treaty.

googalizer

actually I'm glitched on that quest right now.....cause I finished the civil war quest...(jagged crown) and then asked the imperal general to the treaty. But then I got to the greybeards crib and according to my walkthrough, delphine and esbern are supposed to be in the middle of a conversation with Mr. Grey beard about how they too should be at the peace talks.... However delphine and esbern are NOT there, and then I talk to the greybeard guy and he tells me to sitdown for the talks.....when I do, suddenly delphine and esbern show up and stand by their seats but no one sits, no on talks.....nothing happens....GLITCH....can't go back.....so probably lost 180+ hours......

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts