OOC OoC ~*~ That Which is Lost to Time~*~

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    ~*~ That Which is Lost to Time~*~
    requires someone to search for it

Artifact Hunters led a dangerous life, as it was universally known that all truly powerful artifacts are protected in some way or another. Ghosts, Powerful Draugr, hordes of some other terrible thing, and sometimes, Dremoras. I'm sure by now this job was not the greatest.
    Artifact Hunting did have some perks however. Adventure, money, and a story worth telling in bars were all incentives to go out and search for an item that's been unseen for many years. Often, a rare book had to be found, pure luck had to be used for stumbling into a covered cave, or the occasional intellectual interrogated. All this was usually done in the name of Septims, although some would go through all the trouble to own the artifacts.
    Which will you be?
    Opening a new rp up, basic story line is searching for rare and valuable items throughout Tamriel. The Era is after the Oblivion Crisis and Before the Dragonborn so there is no dragonborn.
    Rules:
    No Godding...
    At least a post once a day to about a week
    (aware of real life, would like heads up if going to be gone for some time also would like that if writing a post you leave it open to move your character along just in case you have to leave for some time, please make it fair to the other rpers in the group to write their post and not leaving them in a dead-lock)
    Be Respectful to your fellow rpers
    this is meant to be an enjoyable experience, and I will not tolerate any rudeness.
    Please Post Character Cards Here :D

Skyrimosity

Name: Valus Polus

Sex: Male

Race: Imperial

Appearance: 5'9, 175lbs. Short brown hair, young face. (sorry no picture available)

Class: Persuasive Merchant, Amateur Dual-Wielder

Equipment: Fur Armor, (If you know me, that doesn't surprise you I'm sure) Dual-Wield Imperial Swords. Carries a few potions around of many sorts (mainly to sell but also for emergency use)

Personality: Smooth-talking, cool, collected, always calm.

Backstory: He was born in Leyawiin, a decent sized Imperial town in Southern Cyrodiil. He grew up with much experience talking with the Argonians and Khajiit that were often in town trading. He was born into the Merchant Family Polus, who were actively participating in keeping the sales prices of Leyawiin at a reasonable price. His family taught him the tricks of the trade: having a little of everything to sale, having a persuasive personality, smile, make a profit, and never lose your temper. When he was 18 he wanted to become his own merchant in a new land so he traveled North into the harsh land of Skyrim. He has not heard much of his family but he's heard they have become quite powerful in the merchant world.

He has lived for years being a successful merchant in Whiterun, selling his wares and even negotiating a good price with the Khajiit before selling it again to make a huge profit. He has been living a comfortable life for the years he was in Skyrim thanks to his successful Merchant upbringing and ability to spot a good deal when he sees one. Valus is often searching Skyrim for items worth value. He always keeps a watchful eye just in case something valuable is hiding near or in plain sight.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Suppose I should get mine up too hehe, have not made one in some time :confused:

Name: Keara

Race/Sex/Age: Elf, Female, 28

Apperance: 5'5, red hair with black underneath, small framed, hazel eyes

Clothing/Weapons: Black pants, white shirt.. bow, arrows and sword

Class: archer, thief, collecter

Personality: Friendly, Nice, Calm and Collected, when need be

Backstory: Raised in Anvil, she was abanonded at a young age of 13, she wandered the streets of Anvil, quickly learning the thief skill of pickpocketing, the members of the church took her in, and taught her to read, write and learn the skill of the bow and sword. Throughout her lessons she came across information about artifacts that were rare and of value, that was enough to get her going on collecting these artifacts, discovering that she had already had one with her when she was left alone, determined to find the others, she set out in Tamirel, searching

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    General
    • Name: Filius Lupus
    • Race: Bosmer
    • Birthsign: Steed (mid year)
    • Height: 5'8
    • Weight: 145 lbs
    • Hometown: Eldenroot, Valenwood
    • Current Residence: The Thalmor Embassy, Skyrim.
    • Personality: Filius is quiet but when he speaks it is more of a growl than a voice. He is quick tempered, and is very stuck up. He believe elves are far more superior to man, or beast. He does have the state of mind that all eves are equal and are all equally related to the aldmer. He is loyal and strong, he is a quick thinker due to the amount of quick thinking u need to avoid falling out of a tree in valenwood. He prefers to remain anonamous and knows the values of hiding from his child hood.
    Appearance
    • Face (never is shown to anyone besides other werewolves)
      - Slightly tan skin.
      - Short Black Hair.
      - Medium length black goatee- Fur Coming out of his ears
    • Body
      - Slightly large build for a bosmer
      - Fit, very muscular
      - 5"9
    • Apparel
      (my profile picture) (despite being heavy it is silent and weightless due to steed stone)
      *Nightingale hood
      *A darker grey, almost black, Wolf Armor
      *A darker grey, almost black, Wolf Gauntlets
      *A darker grey, almost black, Wolf Boots
      *The ring of Hircine
      *Amulet of Kynareth
    Combat
    • Class: Spell-Sword/Ranger
    • Skills-Major
      *Archery
      *One Handed
      *Sneak
      -Minor
      *Alteration
      *Heavy armor
      *Destruction
      *Smithing
      *Restoration
    • Weapons
      *Ebony bow with elven arrows
      *Dual wields an ebony sword (with silent moons enchant) and his family dagger Venantium in unguem (stalhrim with frost enchant)
      *Doesn't carry one but is skilled with spears
    • Spells
      *Alteration as an aid, but doesn't use the armor spells
      *Lightning spells from the left index finger used as back up while dual wielding (doesnt need to put down his dagger but spells are weak and limited to touch and close range (single bolts)
      * Telekinesis is used in combat to hit people with objects and he enjoys tripping people who irritate him. (must put down dagger to use.)
    • Battle tactics: Filius dual wields, he sneaks up on his prey and either drops and arrow in their neck, or closes the gap and puts them down with a flurry of blades. Should his arms grow tired he can rely on the magical powers he has learned from working with the thalmor.
    Bio
    Read his story here (didn't want to take up a bunch of room with the long story)

Skyrimosity

(Sorry for two day response Filius. RL and all, I'm sure you understand)

I like your character card but I have a few questions. Mainly one. What would your character be doing with Edwyn and Keara (Ash and I's characters) when they are both humans?

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    I asume your refering to the fact he's a werewolf, and Filius has no quarrel with humans, so long as they have no quarrel with him. Filius being a devout worshiper of hircine seaks to find items of the past relating to such (spear of the hunt, etc.) Filius also hides the fact he is a werewolf, so not until further in the story would people discover he was one.

Skyrimosity

Right. Well I can't see any reason to not let you into the RP but since Ash and I are equals on this, I'l wait for her word. ( A.Auditore )

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Sorry for late reply :eek: I like your cc Filius :) just please no black for text next time ;)

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    How many people are we looking to get on this, and if you guys are interested I'm a part of another roleplay that needs a few more people. Tell me if you want the link

A.Auditore

maybe...
    How many people are we looking to get on this, and if you guys are interested I'm a part of another roleplay that needs a few more people. Tell me if you want the link

Sky and I are looking from anywhere to 6 to possibly 8 rpers (this is including Sky and Myself)

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    (yeah know I said I was going to bed a long time ago :eek: matts snoring keeps waking me up though :mad: .flails.)

Name: Vira
    Race: Elf
    Class: Spellsword
    Appearance:
    standalone

Personality: Bubbly and friendly unless crossed, tends to hold grudges against people who offend her or treat her wrongly. Loves to play jokes and mess around with people when she can, this can often lead her into getting in trouble.
    History: Born the only child of a peasant family Vira spent her childhood scrapping out a meager living on her parent’s small farm, being one of the few Elf owned farms in skyrim the family often ran into bigotry and racism from the local Nord population. Shortly after her 16th birthday the farm was burned down and her family slain by a drunken mob while Vira shopped in Winterhold. With nowhere to turn for help Vira took what little she could scavenge from the burnt down homestead and enrolled in the Mages Collage.

Though of course excelling in the arcane arts; Vira had a problem with authority, landing her in trouble more than a few times for her attitude and practical jokes. Eventually getting herself expelled when one of her “tricks” almost killed one of her teachers. Once again on her own without anyone to turn to Vira utilized what she had learned at the Mage’s Collage and combined it with the combat training her father had given her; carving out a decent living as a Sellsword, retrieving lost and hard to obtain objects for her discrete customer base at a hefty price.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Should probably post this up now, basic concept of this rp, is we are going to try to locate certain rare items throughtoutTamriel and encountering different obstables along the way anywhere from Animals to the Undead, locations of each place will be from Oblivion to Skyrim, but may have not gone with the item we are looking for

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Hey, I'm very sorry but I wont be able to participate, I'm starting a different Rp, and theres alot going on with school and sports so I just dont have the time. Sorry again.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Hey, I'm very sorry but I wont be able to participate, I'm starting a different Rp, and theres alot going on with school and sports so I just dont have the time. Sorry again.
    Thats alright, we havent started yet as we are waiting to start up a group

A.Auditore

maybe...
    EDIT TOP POST :D Thank You Sky :)

Skyrimosity

Hey Jess. Sorry I'm getting back to you a bit late but Ash and I have no problem with your Card so your in.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts