Spoiler Odahviing no show glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

David

i have started "the fallen" quest... i have gotten the "call dragon"
when i get to the great porch, the objective marker that should be there is gone.
and when i use the call nothing happens, im i the only one, or is there something i can do. please, this is really aggravating

Prosedan84

I am having the issue, been searching everyone for an answer but still got nothing. David...have you found a way around this yet?

Heath Tessmer

Been having the same problem. I get the map marker though. Been calling him and he doesn't show up. Tried it three different times after loading old saves a few times. Not sure what the issue is.

Balmydread

well that's good to know glad cause i was going to revert to an old save that would take me back an hour of 2 in the gameplay

Heath Tessmer

I found out what you have to do. You have to go up the stairs to the right in the big room and stand on the little balcony to do the call. It should work, worked perfectly for me. Don't know why anyone else has mentioned this before. Maybe it was obvious and I just didn't get it.

John Kohl

Just figured this one out after looking here, instead of tapping the right bumper, just hold it down and he makes a different shout which calls the dragon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts