• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

superchache39

Hey everybody!!​
This is a guide that I created that explains how to use your follower to carry an unlimted amount of weight. Hopefully this guide helps, I have been made aware a video like this exists on Youtube made by Scotty Johnson, therefore I cannot take the credit of being the first person bringing this to you. If you wish to check out his video it will be posted after my text guide.​
Enjoy!​
Note: I have only tested this on Xbox360. Please let me know if anyone finds that it works on any other system.​

What is up everybody, I have been asked to create a text guide for the video above. It will not be copied word from word from the video but enough to get the gist of it.

Steps:
1. Walk over to your follower.
2. Talk to your follower.
3. Tell your follower "I need you to do something"
4. Command him or her to pick up items by hovering over the item and pressing your selection button (Varies on each system. Example for Xbox360 it is the A Button)
5. Pick up as much as you want!! because doing it this way your follower will not get over loaded!!

This is prefect when your are clearing out dungeons and questing!
All the credit goes to this video below:

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
my internet won't load this can I get a text version, and is it for all systems, xbox, ps3 and pc?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Well it may be the first guide on this forum but it's not the first one on YouTube...

Skyrim Secrets: How To Carry Unlimited Items Bypassing Weight Limitation (Guide)
Posted on 23 November 2011 by pinoytutorial

superchache39

Oh wow! Sorry about that, I looked for like 2 hours on Youtube and could not find anything! Thanks for letting me know, much appreciated.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I looked for like 2 hours on Youtube and could not find anything!

A simple Google Search would've found it in less than a minute, besides I did it in a few seconds as I already had it book marked since November.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
give him the benefit of the doubt. he didn't find it so he made one....He could alway edit his post giving credit to the first post and when He adds the text guide for those of us with video problems He'll have a good guide

superchache39

give him the benefit of the doubt. he didn't find it so he made one....He could alway edit his post giving credit to the first post and when He adds the text guide for those of us with video problems He'll have a good guide

The text guide has been added and the credit has been given.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts