• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
So, I am going to restart my pure mage character and compensate for the errors I made in the build on Den Moria and take in to account all the advice I've received from y'all on such a build.

She will, of course, remain a High-elf, but I am stuck on the name.

I thought I'd stick with the Altmer are like the "Germans" kind of thinking that seems to be rampant in our analyses here so am wondering if either of the following names could be justified lorewise for such a build. They are both in German, of course:

1) Zauberin (Sorceress, Enchantress or Magician)
2) Hexin (Sorceress)

Let me know your thoughts please.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Try this link, this is where I get all my Elven names for my characters.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Glad to help you. Whenever I am trying a new character, I try to stay lore-accurate. So, I search for race specific name generators, and that one is a great one to bookmark. Some of the others just list names without taking into account what style you will be playing the character. This one takes all that into account, making the name more closely mirror your style. :beermug:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Glad to help you. Whenever I am trying a new character, I try to stay lore-accurate. So, I search for race specific name generators, and that one is a great one to bookmark. Some of the others just list names without taking into account what style you will be playing the character. This one takes all that into account, making the name more closely mirror your style. :beermug:
I am trying to do this as true to form as possible (refer to the thread I posted in Hearthfire posting about new methods). While I don't want her to be the complete Thalmor a**hole, obviously she would have certain bigotries based on her background (as do many Nords and Stormcloaks and, I am sure many other races and peoples as well).

I am learning to play a mage and want to stay as accurate as possible with her although RPing her will be difficult as marriage and adoption are pretty much out. I'll have to be careful on the factions as well.

If you read my thread posting, if you have any advice, I would appreciate it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts