Missing in Action help need.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wheato

Premium Member
I'm doing the Missing in Action storyline, and I've got to the point where I must rescue Thorald. I chose to do it without bloodshed. I've got all the way to Northwatch Keep and saved just before getting to the Guard at the front gate. He said I need permission from someone in the Imperial Legion, and seeing as I've already got into the Legion and still have the armor I was given, I decided to reload and slip on my Imperial armor before trying to talk to him again. So I talked to him again, and he still said I need to get permission from the Legion... I seem to be stuck in a rut, or need to do something else before I talk to the Guard again. Does anyone know what I need to do next?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I believe I finished this one no problem. Course, I charged in and killed people. So...yea...

wheato

Premium Member
After a Google search, it seems to me the option to not kill anyone is bugged in some way. Guess I'll be killing people tonight...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts