Quest Looking for someone with PC to help me out

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

plshelp

I'm almost complete with the dragonborn dlc on xbox 360 and realized the game never triggered "A new source of Stalhrim". I've tried talking to deor woodcutter and that didn't work, and apparently this is a common issue.

Would anyone be able to take my savefile and console commanding "Setstage DLC2SV02 40"?

Many thanks

JoeReese

Did you, by chance, talk to Deor before he and the other villager were done speaking?

plshelp

I may have killed the other villager at the wind stone (sun stone? whichever is right next to skaal village) because I never came across that conversation. I only just realized this and the time that this happened is between 2 saves that are 2 hours apart at level 60. I'm 62 now so its not the end of the world to go back but it would've basically been a weeks worth of playing wasted. i'm pretty much done with it and am mainly interested in getting the achievement, which is impossible without this quest.

JoeReese

Oh man, I don't know how to help you out of that one. I went through the wikis on ways around it, but they seem to agree that reverting is the only way. I'm sorry.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts