OOC Long Journey Part 2 (RP) Recruiting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Hello People. This RP is completely based on my blog posts for my character, so if you wish to have more of a back story, check out my blog here on the forums, or my blog at lyrons-blog.blogspot.com

So this is going to be a VERY strict RP:
    1. No OP characters. I.E Dragonborn, Heroes, etc.
    2. No more than 4 characters.
    3. No straying from the story. If you are lost, contact me.
    4. YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE USER! (On almost everyday, posts almost everyday) This is for the sake of the forum not dying.

Character Slots:

1. Lyron Dryearmitore as Himself
    2. Celduin as Celduin the Disowned
    3. OPEN
    4. OPEN

NO MORE THAN 4 SLOTS. IF ALL FILLED DO NOT ASK TO JOIN!

Celduin

An Imperial disowned by his people
    Charecter Card for Celduin

Race: Imperial and Bosmer (see history v1)

Class: Warrior

Armor: A type of Heavy armor forged from ebony and the shadows of the night (see History v3) which allows the wearer to be completly unseen when in the shadows but other than that has no special effects. It looks like regular Ebony armor surrounded by a shimmering dark haze.

Weapons: Prefers to have a sword and a sheild bt often finds himself in senerios where only a one-handed sword is present. The sword is named Soulstrife and was a gift given to him from Clavicus Vile after the Oblvion Crisis, forged from the shadows of night, Ebony and from the shards of an iron sword given to Celduin from his father (see History v3). Looks exactly like a Daedric sword except it does not have any read and is surrounded by a dark shimmering haze. The blade has the unique ability of not only cutting a person physically, but cutting their soul as well, lessining an opponents will to live.

Physical Description: Tall, roughly 6'1" weighing around 195-200 lbs. Strong and yet skinny, buil for endurance and high speeds. Has the looks of a typical Impirial with black stragley neck-long hair and a small mustache as well as a small goatee. His eyes are that of a typical Bosmer, however and are startaling blue

Biography: See Histoy v1, v2, and v3

Personality: Very cynical with a savage sence of humor towards blood and war. Usually is very lively and active and enjoys the heat of battle, whether the battle was needed or not. He also enjoys sprinting long distances and prefers to travel on foot rather than on horse. Deeply despises sneaking around and stealing, veiwing them as acts of cowardice.

Character card

Name: Thoron Ohtar'en'Huine

Race: Wood Elf/Nord

Class: Assasin/Warrior

Armor: Wears a thin armor that snow elves called shatterless armor. it looks much like nightingale armor, but it is made from a mix of glass and ebony ingots, so it is red and very light. it is also as durable as daedric armor, hence the name shatterless armor. His quiver is apart of his armor on his back so you cant see it and he has hidden pockets for small weapons all over his armor.

Weapons: He uses a bow and a one handed sword. His bow is an ebony bow and the bowstring is made out of carefully extracted spider web with a thin strand of steel intertwined with the spider web. this makes the string virtually indestructible and makes the bow shoot at least 5 times harder than a regular ebony bow. His one handed sword is made out of the shatterless metal also, like his armor, making it very light and strong.

Physical Description: He is 6'2, around 180 lbs. He is very muscular and has a scar over his left eye which makes it red. his right eye is orange. He has amazing eye sight in light and can see almost in pitch black. He has short spiky brown hair.

Biography: see history.

Personality: He is usually quite and tends to keep his anger inside him, even though he is almost always angry, when he is fighting he is swift and quick and doesn't like to take long when fighting or killing. He has a good sense of humor and likes to laugh and wants to make the best of every situation, but he is almost always quiet unless he really knows someone. He is very paranoid and doesn't usually trust anybody at all.

nightingale-armor-skyrim-mod-i4.jpg

a lot like that but no cape

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Name: Daryl Dixon

Race: Half Imperial, half nord. He takes on his mothers imperial side more, unlike his brother who takes on after his fathers nord side.

Afflictions: Daryl has no diseases.

Appearance: He looks to be in his early 30's, short brown hair and a small beard around his mouth. I have a terrible description so I'll provide a picture.

On Daryls back he has multiple scars from his fathers abuse, he has a small amount on his chest and stomach too.

Gear: Daryl mostly sticks to his crossbow for combat, he also carries a dagger used for gutting and skinning his prey, but occasionally used when things get too close and he has no alternative. He has a leather sleeveless olive coloured jacket with angel wings on the back, and brown trousers.

Occupation/ Major skills: Daryl is a deadly marksman with his crossbow and is relatively strong, his style of living is hunting for the dinner table so he knows a fair bit about the southern part of Skyrim, he's an expert tracker and can track animals or people when the tracks seem faded away and gone to the untrained eye.

Personality: Daryl can often be seen as angry and rude, in which he is. However he's nothing like his older brother Merle, Daryl isn't the kind to help you out to only rob you blind or kill you later, that's Merle. Getting close to Daryl can show who he really is, he looks out for those he cares about and serves undying loyalty. People would rarely see this and no one has thus far, but the potential is there for him to develop out of his brothers shadow and into his own person.

History: Daryl lived in a family of three. Him, his brother Merle, and his mother and father. Daryl and Merle lived within the plains of Whiterun hold, under the roof of their neglectful parents; their father being an alcoholic and abusive and their mother being both that and a chain-smoker. When Daryl was just 8, they lost their mother to a house fire that had been caused by her cigar while she was asleep after passing out drunk in bed. Merle was 16 at the time and was locked up in Whiterun with a day left on his 3 day sentence for getting into a fight with one if the other kids.

Merle raised Daryl to share his beliefs and be tough like a grown man. However he was too absent from Daryls life; part of that had to do with him serving time in Whiterun. This led Daryl having to frequently fend for himself. Once after his mothers death, when he was 10 years old, he got lost in the woods for 9 full days and lived off of juniper berries and used Tundra Cotton as a substitute for toilet paper. Merle was again serving a sentence in the Whiterun dungeon. When Daryl managed to find his way home, his father had not noticed his absence. He walked in through the back door then made himself a sandwich.

Both Daryl and Merle were physically abused by their father, causing Merle to abandon the family. Merle claims that he didn't know that his father was hurting him to but Daryl doesn't believe him.
    Daryl is a survivalist and relies on himself, he is very slow to trust, trusting only his brother.

If there's anything wrong with my character card, tell me what I must add or take.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363173062.508211.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363173062.508211.jpg
      32.9 KB · Views: 0

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts