• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

True

So I got all three elder scrolls and the moth priest knife I read the first one and I have auiriels bow and the special arrows but I have like no quests involving the scrolls the knife or the bow is that supposed to happen?

So I got all three elder scrolls and the moth priest knife I read the first one and I have auiriels bow and the special arrows but I have like no quests involving the scrolls the knife or the bow is that supposed to happen?

Yes. After you get Auriels Bow you should get the quest Kindred Judgement. There is no specific quest to use the bow or the knife anymore as you've already done both. All the bow is for, is to get through Harkon's barrier if you decide to kill him. So basically if you have Kindred Judgement in your quest log you're fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True

Who gives you that quest??

Yes. After you get Auriels Bow you should get the quest Kindred Judgement. There is no specific quest to use the bow or the knife anymore as you've already done both. All the bow is for, is to get through Harkon's barrier if you decide to kill him. So basically if you have Kindred Judgement in your quest log you're fine.

hi

Rhew

The missing snow elf
it could be a bug. Try talking to Serana or Isran and see if that will help start the quest.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
If you're on pc and it still won't start you can use the console command setstage DLC1VQ08 10 should start the quest

As Rhew said, either Serana or Isran should give you that quest, depending which side you are playing on. There should be something in your quest log about who to talk with. Serana should have been accompanying you throughout the last quest. If she wasn't that may be part of the problem. If you have already spoken with that person and haven't gotten the quest, then yes it's a bug.

True

I'm playing on my PS3 do you know if a bu can be fixed?
As Rhew said, either Serana or Isran should give you that quest, depending which side you are playing on. There should be something in your quest log about who to talk with. Serana should have been accompanying you throughout the last quest. If she wasn't that may be part of the problem. If you have already spoken with that person and haven't gotten the quest, then yes it's a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Are you playing on the vampire side? "This quest will not start on the vampire side if either of the two hireable Deathhounds have been killed and their bodies have been removed from the game." from http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Kindred_Judgement

True

So I have to restart from before the hounds were killed?
Are you playing on the vampire side? "This quest will not start on the vampire side if either of the two hireable Deathhounds have been killed and their bodies have been removed from the QUOTE]
I just can't

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Are you playing on the vampire side? "This quest will not start on the vampire side if either of the two hireable Deathhounds have been killed and their bodies have been removed from the QUOTE]
I just can't

Unfortunately it's looking that way. The only thing I have found is downloading the unofficial dawnguard patch mod. And that's not an option since you're on a ps3. :sadface:

True

I just can't

Unfortunately it's looking that way. The only thing I have found is downloading the unofficial dawnguard patch mod. And that's not an option since you're on a ps3. :sadface:
That's so frustrating I was at level 28 now I have to restart at level 12

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I too used a hound that died... If it turns out that I don't get the quest due to this retched bug, then "Dawnguard" will simply have to remain unfinished. I'm not enjoying being a vampire anyway, it seems the sun is always out...

Wippii

Bookworm
Well that's a really stupid bug.
"The player got dear CuSith and/or Garmr killed? They cannot be allowed to finish the questline! :mad:"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts