OOC Legends: Games of a Predator

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    PROJECT OFFICIALLY COMPLETED AND IN PROGRESS
    This Project is a progressing fantastic story, written and developed by a handful of AMAZING people. We are currently working our way through our way through a story-line, character cards, and many other things. As of now Recruitment is very limited, but if you are dead-set on joining in on the fun with us, please contact me via conversation, not here on the thread. We would like to keep this thread uncluttered. Let us know what your thoughts are when we get our story and character cards up, we are open to all sorts of constructive criticism and help! Thanks So Much for Reading, and Please Come Back Soon!​
    Cast of Writers
    Specter of Death
    CapObvious
    Farthlion
    Valin Oakthorn
    Gidian

-~~8~~-
    "A question for you child: If everything you knew was threatened, Your children in danger, Your people at risk, Millions of Lives at stake; Just how far would you go to defend it?"
    - Thalion Allunare
    My father once asked me how far I would go to defend what I-We believed in. How far I would go to defend that which We had worked so hard to accomplish; the countless lives of men and women alike, old and young, man and mer. I simply responded, 'Until Death'. As if I understood exactly what I was talking about. I think about that moment every day, while I'm out here hunting them. Exactly how much I DIDN'T do to defend my people, and how I failed my people, and my father. This was once about revenge, and anger. But now? Now it's about defending the people of Tamriel. The Men and Women that I have never met, the countless young children that play in the heart of Tamriel. They are all that I have left to live for, and I will do whatever it takes to defend them. Even it means the death of me.​
    And this is only the start...​
    -~~8~~-
    18th of Rain's Hand, 4E 172
    They've convinced the Mer to join the cause now. Their forces have already flooded Anvil, without a doubt looking for some reason to attack. All under the corruption of their leader. I've no idea who this man is. Only that he leads the organization that was behind the death of my people. I can only suspect the Legion as of yet. They are the most protected throughout Cyrodill, and with good reason. The past 3 years trying to negotiate with the Dominion, and using... Rather unorthodox methods to do so, only gives me a more likely suspect. However, their convincing of the Dominion to move on the Imperial City counters this theory. And now am as lost as I was when I had started. Word of a single man, leading a corrupt organization, that is likely to control the entire Imperial Empire. All a bit unbelievable, but it is all I've got to go on.​
    I've gotten word that he was sighted in the ranks of the Dominion Navy within the Niben Bay. That's where I will start this search. It is very likely that he does not stand alone behind all of this corruption. He probably has men to do his dirty work, and without a doubt, all of which are as wicked as he.​
    Now the issue is getting to him, and getting answers as to who else I need to kill to stop the lot of them. My only hope lies within the Bay.​
    -~~8~~-
    Okay, so FINALLY, we present the official story of Legends: Games of a Predator.​
    An unlikely, and unique group of travelers have all been wronged. All of these wrongs are connected in a manor that is almost fate. Together, they will hunt those who have wronged them in anyway. All of which belong to an organization of corruption and tragedy. They are said to have already dominated all of the Imperial Empire, and have started corrupting that of the Aldmeri Dominion. This corruption is unseen by those who are affected, for this Organization remains highly anonymous and unknown... for now.​
    This corruption has started the beginnings of a war over Cyrodiil, and the Imperial city. This war is where our heroes reign, in search of this Organization, who have inadvertentlyconnected these heroes. To the point where their motivation is pushed towards the destruction of the corruption. For the good of themselves, as well as any and all of those within the threshold of Tamriel.​
    -~~8~~-
    Links for News, CC's, and updated Legends News:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    *strolls about, twirling cane* Is this the rp, Im looking for?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Was just checking >_> <_< *fades into the dark*

A.Auditore

maybe...
    what's with all the coughing you Guys sick?!

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Lol. Epic you might have to wait. As of now it's a private afair. But that may change later...

Sent from my Samsung GS4

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Are you still recruiting?

Torok

What exactly is this about? The writing is good and mysterious btw. But what is the plot?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Ha Ha, sorry, You'll have to wait until I update it... Don't mean to sound rude, but we want this to stay as mysterious as possible. :D

Torok

That's what I thought you were going for. I like it, it's different. Plus you've got a team.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    OK, Cap, Farth and Valin: If you guys have made it here I would like to discuss something in particular. Right now we have a very small group, that will be necessary for the story. However, you can see on this thread that we've gotten some attention, and I've gotten messeged by others who want to join as well. So, even if smaller groups are better, all of those who have messeged me are talented writers as well, and it could be for the better if we advance our cast of writers.

We can work on a small cast advance with a couple new writers, and when they have their characters written, we can place them within the story, some point in the future. Or more like, when our characters are together, we can introduce their characters, until they become together. Then we have maybe 2 seperate groups hunting the Organization. OR SOMETHING like that. Tell me what you guys think, and I can give you a small list of Writers that I think would be great, who have or have not inquired to join.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts