Journal of Atuen - The Adventurer

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Assassin99

Hi I have been inspired by all the great journals out there and decided to make my own. As this is my first one so this will be trail and error.​
Backstory:
Living his whole life in valenwood he decides to set off to skyrim to have a life of adventure. Just after entering skyrim he notices the burning city of helgen and decides to investigate. Amid the ashes and rubble he sees an imperial soldier. the imperial soldier said a dragon attacked and then asked Atuen to take him to riverwood where his uncle lived. They then set off to riverwood and to the imperial soldiers uncles home after encountering a couple of wolves which hadvaar Quickly despached off they got to riverwood atuen gave him to Alvor who then awarded him with valuables, healing potions, an iron dagger, food, and a place to stay for the night.​
Gaming Restrictions:
.HUD at 0%
.Difficulty at expert
.No smithing or enchanting
.cannot loot equipped items (does not apply to arrows and jewelry)
.If die must rest at an inn for 7 days and spend 300 septims for room and board
.Cannot use two handed weapons as Atuen is a Bosmer and Bosmers aren't strong enough to wield two handed weapons
.disable all autosaving except save on rest
.cannot use fast travel
.No shouts as Atuen will not be the Dovahkin
.must sleep 8 hours a day at least (Rare exceptions are allowed to be made)
.must eat before and after sleeping (Rare exceptions are allowed to be made)
.Must have a free hand to use potion
.Must leave introductory level with nothing
.no wood chopping​
.no overpowered/unrealistic perks​
will update when I can
feel free to comment on what i should do to improve it

Assassin99

Entry one-
I have decided to keep this journal to record my adventures in skyrim. My name is Atuen I had lived in the valenwood all my life before i came to skyrim. Bored with the safety of home I came to this harsh place to have a life of adventure so that i may escape the crushing boredom of home.​
After arriving in skyrim I soon found my prayers to be answered on my way to Whiterun to see what i could do to earn some gold i came across a burning town which i now know to be Helgen I went to explore and see what had happen when i saw a badly bruised imperial soldier I went to help him and he told me his name was Hadvaar and that a dragon had attacked he then asked if i could bring him to his uncle in riverwood, i agreed and we set off. when we got there Alvor, Hadvaar's uncle, rewarded me generously and allowed me to stay in his home for the night. I hope my adventures will always be as exiting as finding out there are dragons still around.​

Assassin99

Entry two-
Today I met a fellow Bosmer who also came to skyrim to lead a life of adventure. His name is Faendal, he ended up staying in riverwood because he fell in love with an imperial named Camilla who ran riverwood trader with her brother Lucien. The only problem was that Sven, the towns bard also liked her, i decided to help him out and he rewarded me generously even giving me his spare bow and decided to accompany me on my adventures. After selling the things that were rewarded to me for helping him out we had a hearty meal at sleeping giants in and called it a day. we decided we would go hunting tommorow as i had brought 23 steel arrows

Assassin99

Entry three-
What a great day, after awaking myself and Faendal had a wonderful meal. after the meal we went hunting and got a fair few pelts which we then sold in Whiterun. soon after i came across a woman named Caroline velentia she said she would reward me handsomely if i convinced the bard mikkiel to stop giving her trouble i then proceeded to do so although things quickly became violent between the two of us i managed to defeat him though. then after collecting my reward (250 septims) and buying 30 iron arrows i went back into the bannerd mare a woman named uthgrad came up and said 100 gold says i can beat your hide to the ground. i accepted the challenge and even managed to win though she was tough as stone and got my 100 gold had a nice meal with Faendal and then we went to bed

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts