• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volanere

Grand Magister
Make a difference for the Aldmeri Dominion, be part of a group that looks out for each other. Fight to end elven oppression and prove elven supremacy. If you join you will get a custom sig like ours and you can check us out here 107th Aldmeri Battalion | Skyrim Forums.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I would really, but then ya'll tried to do that thing with the knife. And my head. So, i'm not very happy with the pointy ears at the moment.

Moris

By Talos no way! The Thalmor wants to take my freedom to worship Talos away!

I am thinking of buying one of these:

Pendant - Amulet of Talos by PeregrineStudios on Shapeways

Might as well let everyone in real life know as well, right?

---

Make a difference for the Aldmeri Dominion, be part of a group that looks out for each other. Fight to end elven oppression and prove elven supremacy. If you join you will get a custom sig like ours and you can check us out here 107th Aldmeri Battalion | Skyrim Forums.

End elven oppression? Well, I'm all for that. But joining the oppressors doesn't quite seem like the way to accomplish this.

Volanere

Grand Magister
By Talos no way! The Thalmor wants to take my freedom to worship Talos away!
Oh come on, why not? You dont need talos lol.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I got into a battle with a Thalmor wizard on my Nord Mage awhile back, so I cast pacify on him and he went "You're the big brute who hurt me"

But I wouldn't join the Thalmor, you know what they do to their own when one makes an error or mistake right?

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.

Use are still recruiting, use devils never give up, It would be funny if use had a guild on TESO, evryone would just chase use around, beating the plops out of the Thalmor:D

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Use are still recruiting, use devils never give up, It would be funny if use had a guild on TESO, evryone would just chase use around, beating the pl*** out of the Thalmor:D

What you're forgetting is: In the timeline of TESO, the Dominion was seen as quite a popular force, and one to be reckoned with. (Mind you, they hadn't yet banned the worship of Talos) but still, I can't see people (unless they're like you, which seems to be mercifully few) attacking a Thalmor guild just for the hell of it. And since the Dominion has both the best archers and some of the best thief/assassin races in Tamriel, I'm certain we won't get the plops beaten out of us.

By the way, it's : you devils, not use devils. What on earth could you use a devil for?

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
What you're forgetting is: In the timeline of TESO, the Dominion was seen as quite a popular force, and one to be reckoned with. (Mind you, they hadn't yet banned the worship of Talos) but still, I can't see people (unless they're like you, which seems to be mercifully few) attacking a Thalmor guild just for the hell of it. And since the Dominion has both the best archers and some of the best thief/assassin races in Tamriel, I'm certain we won't get the pl*** beaten out of us.

By the way, it's : you devils, not use devils. What on earth could you use a devil for?

I dont think evryone is going to go by the timeline, people hate the Thalmor I think that will go from Skyrim right into the Elder Scrolls, people will see the Thalmor and think complete bastards, maybe im wrong its just my biasd oppinion.

And thanks for clearing the use devils thing up for me, im illiterate and a bit dyslexic, see I cant even spell they words right, but im glad I have people like u (einstein) to correct me.

Volanere

Grand Magister
None of this matters we are just looking for people who support the cause of the Dominion, and believe in elven supremacy.

Volanere

Grand Magister
^^^ Watch out for this guy he will kill everyone.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts