It's Not My Fault I'm In Skyrim (Soul of the Abyss)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Blezmo

Soulmancer
Soul of The Abyss

sit+on+your+knees.png

"The time here, I can't believe it's passing so slow, yet so fast at the same time.

I have no idea how long I've been here like this, my body feels weak and chills are always running down my spine.

Every second, I feel like I'm gonna suffocate, yet I'm still here, in this lonely and empty abyss. My chest, an empty cave feels like its about to cave in under ton of force."

For a moment, a tear suddenly shoots down your left eye. You try to stop it, but it's more powerful than you. It's wierd here, you have all the problems of a living body, yet you don't die here.

bout+to+cry.png

"The time here, I can't believe it's passing so slow, yet so fast at the same time.

I have no idea how long I've been here like this, my body feels weak and chills are always running down my spine.

Every second, I feel like I'm gonna suffocate, yet I'm still here, in this lonely and empty abyss. My chest, an empty cave feels like its about to cave in under ton of force."

For a moment, a tear suddenly shoots down your left eye. You try to stop it, but it's more powerful than you. It's wierd here, you have all the problems of a living body, yet you don't die here.
sleeping+on+floor.png

blinking-eyes.gif

Finally, your eyes open. But something's not right here, your stomach churns anxiously and you get the feeling you're in some kind of danger.

Your spine chills, and your heart sinks as you realize that the demon that was protecting you from the undead, and the wrath-spirits has abandoned you.

undead-attack.gif

bout+to+get+attacked.png

4-doors.gif

Four doors open before, pulsing with painfully bright intensity. You feel drawn to the doors, almost as if they wanted to suck you in. You have no idea where any of these doors lead. Were they spawned here to save you? End you? Or is this some kinda test?
You feel your heart sink even deeper. as the undead approach closer. The ghosts are coming to you rapidly and you can even feel their aggression on your skin!

What will you do? Where will you go?

Door One
Door Two
Door Three
Door Four
Try to outrun the spirits
Something else... (type it in)

Blezmo

Soulmancer
oh, not to double post, but just to let you guys know this isn't spam, I'm Blezmo from mspa and the author of this online visual novel. To see the full the rest of the story, just click where it says read what happens next. It is a link that will direct you to a blog called http://skyfault.blogspot.com

anyway, this is what happens next...

You'd like to say the near past, but you have no idea how long you've been here. Afterschool one day, you stabeed yourself so deep that you bleed to death. In every second of the bleeding, you were in absolute terror as you felt yourself fall into darkeness while your body became numb.

be+the+past.png

You're not sure why you stabbed yourself, and it'll take you a while to think about it. But RIGHT NOW, you don't have a while! You're about to get attacked by spiteful spirits!

respond.png

Xindaris >Get whatever's in your pockets and throw it into the doors at random. If there is nothing in your pockets, or you don't have pockets, tear up pieces of your clothes and throw those into the doors at random.

This is the only thing in your pockets right now, and there's now way you're gonna throw this away; even though there's no service here.

holding+phone.png

Instead, you quickly snatch off your useless tie, and toss it into the door. There, it vanishes into the whiteness.

throw-away-tie.gif

You have no idea what just happened to that thing, but you're running out of time! The spirits are even closer now.

Xindaris >Bait the things chasing you into going through the doors by running toward one of them and then making a sharp turn to go around it.

Just the thought of running toward them makes your guts turn inside out. There's no way you can do that with your weak, sluggish legs.

CaptainDriad > Door one, lots of fun.
TecnoToad & Mibbs > Door 1

You take a leap of faith, hopefully it doesn't end like this...

run-from-ghosts.gif

We can use this thread as a discussion for it, I guess. Thanks for reading.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts