• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

R'alle

young but able
    Oh srry there was no need for the link I forgot there was a search button. Thanks though. I read the start and If I may say, it was amazing.

R'alle

young but able
    Ok I posted :)

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Think I'm going to go to sleep now, I'll be on tomarrow morning probably.

solace84

God of the Arena
    i forgot to post a card for if I do stumble in:

Name: Dalious Durendail
    Sex: Male
    Race: Imperial
    Appearance: (damn pic won't work) Athletic build, handsome, med. long brown hair. Wears ragged clothing.
    Combat: wields 2 swords or one and a shield. Nothing special about them.
    Bio: Dalious served the Empire as a Penitus Oculatus Agent in his youth, but later willingly joined in as an arena combatant for the world famous Arena Games. He became known as a Champion because he never fell. It was in the games' later years where he found an old friend of his as a slave. His old friend, Felian, formed a plan and, with the help of Dalious, escaped the arena and freed the slaves. (The Arena: Gladiators of Tamriel)
    He was branded outlaw and traitor to the Empire and so went into hiding in Skyrim, becoming a drunk bum in whatever city he happened to wake up in.
    Personality: Cocky and filled with pride. Hits on almost any female and is willing to fight anyone.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Excuse me while I lather my genitals in lubricant dig around for my character card.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Character name: Jeroo-Shei
    Race: Argonian
    Sub-Race: Vampire
    Class: Plague Rogue (Assassin & Necromancer)
    Looks: Dark brown scaly skin. Small unnoticeable fangs hanging from his upper lip. A couple of small Straight horns on his head (small enough to be hidden by a hood). Creepy snake like reptilian eyes with maroon vertical pupils and light blue surrounding the pupils. Scar across his left eye. Many scars on his back from being whipped as a slave (hidden by his clothes). Bright red war paint streak coming down his right eye, purple streak of war paint down his left.
    Personality: Unpredictable, Sick and Twisted, Hateful towards the Dunmer for being enslaved in his mortal life.
    Equipment: Unique Black Vampire Armor with a hood and cloak. Vampire Boots. Fingerless Chainmail Gauntlets. Ebony War Axe, Daedric Dagger, Crossbow with Ebony Arrows.
    Combat Prefs: Uses his undead minion "The Slasher" as a distraction to draw off enemies while he stealthily shoots at the enemies with his crossbow or kills them sneaky with the dagger. If it has come to a situation where its an upfront battle he uses an Ebony war axe.
    Main Skills: Sneak, Illusion, Conjuration (Necromancy only), One-Handed, Light Armor, Alchemy
    Bio: In the 2nd Era he was one of the many Argonian slaves to the Dunmer in Morrowind. He is technically a shadowscale but was tooken away before he could actually be useful to the Dark Brotherhood. While not being abused by his masters he observed the cultural Necromancy in Morrowind. It fascinated him and he began to study it in secrecy so the Dark Elves wouldn't find out that he was doing something other than their work. He stole the spell tomes in the house and read them when they were asleep, peeked in on them resurrecting their ancestors, and many other acts of secretive interest. He got so interested in Necromancy that one night he decided to escape the home of his masters using his shadowscale instincts and while walking around in the volcanic fields of morrowind he found a vampire wandering around and asked the vampire to bite him. The vampire broke a fang trying to pierce Jeroo's rough, scaly skin but it worked and he contracted sanguinare vampiris. When his transformation was complete he went back to the house of his masters and killed them all with his new vampiric abilities. But the guards in Morrowind found out and ran him out of the province and he fled to Skyrim. He has been there ever since, blending in with the inhabitants, not being seen, and still practicing necromancy in tombs. He created an undead abomination which he named "The Slasher" by fusing 2 draugr corpses and 2 skeletons together that serves under him. He can dismiss it to the Soul Cairn and conjure it to Nirn at his will. Although being a cold blooded argonian vampire that is vunerable to the sun, the only source of warmth for a cold blooded reptile, Jeroo feeds more than the average vampire, off of warm blooded humans and elves, and even khajiit.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    I am waiting for MabFaerie to post before I come out (probably obvious) probably check back here in an hour or so.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    Yep. Sounds cool. But while your gone, keep away from those Hammerfell warriors. They've got curved swords. CURVED. SWORDS.

Attachments

• CURVED+SWORDS_b4b16a_3118658.jpg
      CURVED+SWORDS_b4b16a_3118658.jpg
      54.5 KB · Views: 3

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Well now that we have an insane character. Knowing how Jeroo's a sketchy mysterious kinda guy, I'll be sure to have a fun time interacting with Lucas's character :p. as soon as I get home I'll write a post, I'm on my phone typing this.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Character Name: Winter

Race: Breton

Class: Rogue Assassin.

Appearance: Winter is tall and lean, around 5”9 and all legs. She has long, cascading, black hair that reaches her lower back when left alone, pale ivory skin and icy blue eyes. Her lips are usually painted an eye catching red shade, from berries or the blood of her enemies, depending on her mood at the time.

WinterEdited_zpsb991325b.jpg

Personality: “I might save your life, I might steal your horse, who knows?” Winter is generally a rather self-contained individual. When she does speak, her words are laced with sarcasm and her general discontent towards the population as it stands. She is intelligent and cunning, but cold and icy as well. She may joke and laugh on the outside, but within she feels nothing, and would not oppose killing someone if it suited her will.

Combat Prefs: She is sneaky, stealthy and fond of backstabbing. Winter wants to get in as close as she can to her prey, she wants to watch the light flicker out as it leaves their eyes. She prefers a quiet, unsuspecting route, but is not opposed to charging in head first to get the job done. She wields twin swords normally, or occasionally swaps them out for daggers or a combination of the two. Long range, she uses a bow or throwing daggers. She has an untapped skill with magic, but makes no real effort to improve the skill, finding it does little to sate her bloodlust. On the other hand, however. She does enjoy mixing potions and poisons now and then, more of the latter however.

Skills: Sneak, One-handed, Speech, Light Armor, Lock-picking, Pick-pocket, Archery, Alchemy.

Misc: (Background) Winter wasn’t always the cold hearted creature she is now.
    Years ago, when she was still quite young, a mysterious man arrived in her village. He was tall and pale-skinned, almost sickly so, but he was incredibly handsome despite that. This strange man was so very hypnotic and charming, that she could not resist falling in love with him. He treated her like a princess, all smiles and lavish gifts, jokes and heartfelt poetry. He was, in every sense of the worse, the perfect man. As time passed, she grew closer and closer to him, hanging on his every word, absolutely enthralled by his very existence. She trusted him. In time, he proposed to her, despite her obvious youth, with his wealth he swayed her family in accepting the proposal, and they scheduled a date to be married. On the eve of her wedding day, he shared his secret with her. In truth, he was a vampire. At first she felt fear, but he convinced her that he was genuine and would not bring any harm to her or her village. He swore he loved her and that he would protect her with his very being.

He lied.

That night, she awoke to screaming. The settlement was alight with fire and bloodshed. The man had led a coven of vampires straight to her town. There was death at every corner and hell-fire glowing in each window. Winter fled to her parents room to find them bloodied and slain. With horror, she moved to her little sisters room, searching for the girl. She found her sister hiding beneath her bed, trembling in fear and horror.

“Come, sera, we’ll flee this place.” Winter took her sisters hand and snuck out the back door of their home, trying to avoid detection. Into the dark of night they fled, abandoning the only home they had ever known, as it was devoured in flames and screams, awash in blood and sin.
    After traveling for a week, the two sisters were exhausted and stopped at a nearby cabin to request aid. The couple there nursed the sisters back to health and took care of them for a few years following the horrific event.

With time, they grew to view the couple as grandparents, caring deeply for them, and finally moving past the horror that was their childhood and beginning to feel and act quite normal again.

But tragedy never strikes just once.

Somehow, despite all the time that had passed, the same vampires that had destroyed her village, had found her again. She looked for the man she had loved among their ranks, but she did not find him.

The vampires were a smaller number this time, but they dispatched her grandparents quickly and easily. Her little sister was horrified and frozen in place, but Winter refused to allow her life to be stolen from her, not after working so hard to regain it again. She fought back, killing two of the three vampires. But the third had set its sight on the child instead of Winter.
    Winter was not fast enough to stop it. By the time she dealt the final blow to the vampire, her little sister was already dead.

Falling to her knees, Winter wept, clinging to her sisters lifeless body, surrounded by blood of family and foe. The horrifying realization that everyone she had ever loved was dead and gone…

But no.

Not everyone.

There still existed one person she once loved, that prowled the nights like the fiend that he is. Stealing innocent lives away.

It is said that something changed inside Winter that night. As she dug three graves, one amongst them tinier than the others, her heart turned to ice, and her soul wept quietly inside her as she laid her little sisters body in the ground.

She would find him. She would destroy him. Nothing would get in her way, and only the cruel and cold, eternal embrace of death would stop her this time. And perhaps not even that.

Text Color is as seen here.

Star Gazer

Hey Mab, would it be ok if I put another character in Seven's head... Love? I think it would be cool to read about a crazy guy who is in love with the "out of his league" girl.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts