Glitch Infinite Damage, Armor, and Enchantments Exploit

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DarthRiko

So this is my first post on these forums. I decided to join because all of the other forums I go to either don't like Skyrim (Gmod/CS:S forum), or are too big and my thread disappears (Escapist).

So I found this exploit about a week ago, and promptly used it to create a wicked sword named Stringsplitter.
The damage only shows three digits, look at the damage down by the carry weight and health.

So a few days ago I made a tutorial on how to perform such overpowered acts with relative ease.
The kicker: you don't need any stats at 100, the materials you need are cheap or easy to find, and the grotesque improvements and enchantments can be placed on any item.
Think about that last one for a moment. Theoretically, you could have an iron dagger that does more damage than any other weapon in the game. And an iron helmet that maxes out your 567 armor.

Other Items I've created:
Amulet: "I'm not even winded!" - Boost stamina regeneration and carry weight to such a point that I could carry everything I every found, while sprinting almost constantly.
Ring: "I am ze Ubermensch!" - Boosts health and health regeneration so high that nothing can even scratch me.

I hope this exploit gets patched, and the easiest way to to make people aware of it.

Boriking

Yeah I just did this and my percentages for my alchemy,smithing are well over 1million. And weapon damage at 40,000 (mess around save)

Boriking

Yeah for some reason now, IDK if i did it to much or something but I cant seem to make it work again. Maybe its something wrong on my end

Boriking

I dont know if its because I did to much with it improving my weapons and armor. I rolled back to a previous save where it wasnt in the billions and it is working perfectly fine now

Boriking

I have a picture when my percentage is over 11 Billion. I then made some boots with carry weight enchanted onto this. Im gonna carry the world now :)

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Im just having trouble getting those Abecean Longfin... I go to the docks in Riften and swim around but I only find 1-5 of them.

zzUNCLEzz

Can someone please explain this glitch to me using whatever method you use to get it to work.

I've followed the video tutorial and cannot get it to work at all, I have no idea what im doing wrong.

I make fortify restoration potion at alchemy table, i exit alchemy table, i go to inventory, i drink potion, i go to apparel, i remove all clothes, re equip all clothes, exit and then go back to alchemy table, rinse and repeat

I literally tried that 10 times, No luck. What am i missing. Note: Im on the ps3, patch 1.2

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Im on the PS3 aswell and It works for me. Seems like your doing it right but do you have alchemy enchanted armor? Head/Neck/Ring/Gloves? When you drink the fortify restoration and go to apparel you will see the increase in "%" of created potions. Add me on PS3, I can give you faster feedback. PSN= MichaelxRaven

zzUNCLEzz

Im on the PS3 aswell and It works for me. Seems like your doing it right but do you have alchemy enchanted armor? Head/Neck/Ring/Gloves? When you drink the fortify restoration and go to apparel you will see the increase in "%" of created potions. Add me on PS3, I can give you faster feedback. PSN= MichaelxRaven
I can see the precentage going up but it only goes up 2 percentages before going back down, i have head, ring and neck. Im not sure what im doing wrong

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Have you done the glitch before? I can do it once for about 4-5 minutes then after that it will only go up alittle bit. Try to load a save that was before you tried it.

LordVipor

Can someone please explain this glitch to me using whatever method you use to get it to work.

I've followed the video tutorial and cannot get it to work at all, I have no idea what im doing wrong.

I make fortify restoration potion at alchemy table, i exit alchemy table, i go to inventory, i drink potion, i go to apparel, i remove all clothes, re equip all clothes, exit and then go back to alchemy table, rinse and repeat

I literally tried that 10 times, No luck. What am i missing. Note: Im on the ps3, patch 1.2

Your problem is that you drink the potion BEFORE you take off the armor.
First make the potion, take off your clothes, drink potion, put the clothes back on, make another potion, take off clothes, drink potion, put clothes back on, repeat. (see http://skyrimforum.com/threads/infinite-fortify-restoration-exploit.3116/#post-26867 for more information)

Boriking

It kinda sucks sometimes because I have "Prices are better) with over 11million % yet still have to pay for my items... shouldnt they come free?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts