• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
Serana, Elisif, and Lydia are by far the most gorgeous

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Still sore about the bunny thing? well sure, I'll unite with a fellow ginger, and many a soulless adventure we shall have! Just walk in front of me, I don't want a dagger in the back for my cbkd(compulsive bunny killing disorder)
I'm not "sore" about anything. I'm just going to continue to remind you that the bunnehs will always be watching, and when the time comes, well...you'll be crying home to Hircine about how the tiny, fluffy army came after you with carrots* in the knee and scarred you for life. >D

And no worries. I don't use daggers. I prefer shiny, gleamy, sharp-sharp-for-easy-stabbing arrows! And battleaxes. :]

*=sharpened carrots of DEATH!

Myengun

Neloth's assistant is a hot little potato too. Too bad they didn't develop his personality a bit more, he's kind of a weenie and blah.

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
Actually, besides accents, I just have a thing for elves in general. Really sucks there's so few elves for marriage. Nearly all of my favorites shall forever be friend-zoned >_<

-Mir-

Actually, besides accents, I just have a thing for elves in general. Really sucks there's so few elves for marriage. Nearly all of my favorites shall forever be friend-zoned >_<
I KNOWWWWWW! Dx
Cute Bosmers, Y U no marry me? >(

..........SOME DAY. Some day I shall be able to CC my PS3 game and make all of the best guys marryable... }:]

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
hehehe, make sure you get the right kind though: there are like four variants of fur armor and only a few of them are topless. :]

Lol...hey, if there's a possibility that I can have Onmund following me around Skyrim half-dressed for the rest of my life, I'll search for as long as it takes. All that Dragonborn nonsense can wait. :D

-Mir-

Erik the Slayer is hot. I was heartbroken that I could not marry him.
I agree! He's such a sweetie. He charmed me from the moment I saw him, but when I was truly smitten was when I ran into him purposely and instead of saying "Hey, watch it!" etc, he just said "Sorry", "My bad", or "Excuse me"! <3 <3 <3
And I know he likes kids too based on how I heard him talking to Lemkil. Out of all the guys I like, I think Erik is the best husband material, even though he thinks he'd rather be out adventuring. SOME DAY I WILL FORCE HIM TO MARRY ME >D

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Lol...hey, if there's a possibility that I can have Onmund following me around Skyrim half-dressed for the rest of my life, I'll search for as long as it takes. All that Dragonborn nonsense can wait. :D

You need to get some ragged trousers, its not armor, but it's literally just pants. Easily found during the companions quest when you become a werewolf

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I'm not "sore" about anything. I'm just going to continue to remind you that the bunnehs will always be watching, and when the time comes, well...you'll be crying home to Hircine about how the tiny, fluffy army came after you with carrots* in the knee and scarred you for life. >D

And no worries. I don't use daggers. I prefer shiny, gleamy, sharp-sharp-for-easy-stabbing arrows! And battleaxes. :]

*=sharpened carrots of DEATH!

There will be no running home to Hircine, Jzargo has got my back, and fire burns carrots and fur last I checked. Wait, you are a battle axe loving archer as well!? All bunny arguments aside you deserve a high five.

-Mir-

There will be no running home to Hircine, Jzargo has got my back, and fire burns carrots and fur last I checked. Wait, you are a battle axe loving archer as well!? All bunny arguments aside you deserve a high five.
Uhm. These are MAGICAL carrots, silly! Only hugs and kisses can break or dull them!
And fine. >_> I have Kharjo then. :]

*high fives* Yup. It's da best. Especially my pretty, shiny glass weapons. :3

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I'm a fan of the glass axe, just made one for my thane of skyrim character. For my bows though I do prefer daedric, they're the only daedric weapons I like come to think of it.

Jzargo vs. Kharjo? My money is on Jzargo, but the two would probably just sit down and enjoy some moon sugar over a game of bones. Come to think of it, I would probably join them. Hugs and kisses you say? Perhaps I should find a few devout followers of Dibella, I hear that they'll kiss anything.

-Mir-

I'm a fan of the glass axe, just made one for my thane of skyrim character. For my bows though I do prefer daedric, they're the only daedric weapons I like come to think of it.

Jzargo vs. Kharjo? My money is on Jzargo, but the two would probably just sit down and enjoy some moon sugar over a game of bones. Come to think of it, I would probably join them. Hugs and kisses you say? Perhaps I should find a few devout followers of Dibella, I hear that they'll kiss anything.

I'm kinda thinking J'zargo would too, but you just had to pick him first! >(
I don't like daedric stuff. It's just too pointy and evil looking for me. But of course that's pretty suitable for a bunny killer... xD
I use a lot of different bows. I like the look of the plain ol' wooden ones too, especially imperial. :)

And only pure and innocent hugs and kisses will work. Not corrupt and naughty kisses as in if your ideal devout follower is someone like Haelga. }:[

Wildroses

I always had a bit of a thing for the Bosmer who runs The Drunken Huntsman, Elrindir. His voice makes me melt. He is also another reason not to join the Dark Brotherhood, as no matter how stealthy and undetected you are, he always knows you killed his brother. I must have reloaded about eight times before I realised I couldn't stop him calling me a miserable wretch no matter what I did.

Erandur is another who broke my heart, not so much for his looks as for an emotional connection. I enjoyed the quest with him and felt we'd worked well as a team, and quite liked his backstory and chatty nature as a companion. I'd have married him if I could.

They are the only hopeless crushes I felt though. All my other crushes were on people I could marry, which I promptly did, so the relationship progressed beyond crush. Currently I have one on Quintus Navale, despite his sideburns and silly hat because he seems a real sweetheart. But unfortunately to get him to marry you, you have to get quite far along the main storyline, and I'm too busy with full time work and trying to finishing Dawnguard and Dragonborn right now.

sticky runes

Have yo

Have you tried improving the armor at a smithy? I found that I was able to equip some barely-there Forsworn armor on Teldryn by upping it to legendary.

Also a note on Teldryn's helmet: Don't fret if you're playing on a console, if you get pickpocketing to 100 and get the Perfect Touch perk, just dismiss him and you can swipe that chitin helmet right off. He will equip any improved headgear you give him.

I've improved the fur armour up to 85 or something, and he's still not wearing it. I think a lot of followers only wear heavy armour, no matter how much you improve light armour. So if I want to see them barely covered, I have to make do with that one piece of falmer armour that exists in the whole game (even though we can take the new sh!tty looking falmer armour from the ones we kill, which they aren't even wearing:mad: )

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
OMG. Brynjolf. That man is a delicious hunk of Nord that I must and WILL steal and hide in my cellar. That man is bangin. <3

Teldryn too, OMG, his accent is fabulous. And, just look at his face. JUST LOOK. If you can ever get the helmet off ;)

Mariannafromrussia

Erik the Slayer - the husband of my Nord and Vivienne Onis - wife of my Breton=))) My Big Love <3 :) <3 :) <3

h5ayjliury.jpg

bxoyr55tlk.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts