How to I resurrect a dead and disapperared NPC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brickbuster27

A few days ago I tried to pickpocket Bersi Honey-Hand, the owner of the Pawn Prawn in Riften, when he caught me and Lydia, being retarded, killed him. I had just recently bought the game and thought that he would respawn, but he hasn't. His body has disapperared and even enable -> resurrect 1 don't work, and I need him for a quest, but It's been a few real-life days and I don't want to lose that much progress to res a dead shopkeeper. I am using the right commands, syntax, and char ID and still nothing works!

What I entered into the console:

prid 00019DD0
enable
resurrect 1

I don't see why he isn't coming back, I'm not getting any error messages, please help

Speech500

No respawns. If he dies, he dies

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Resurrecting him if his body has disappeared is pointless because his body is in limbo where you can't get to it. I'm not sure why you waited that long to try but the only thing you can do now is spawn a clone. If you decide to do this you should do it at his pawn shop.

The command is player.placeatme 00019DD0. This does not resurrect Bersi. It literally spawns a new Bersi. I can't guarantee that he will not bug or glitch on you but I did this for Viola Giordano when she was killed in a Dragon attack before I could speak to her during the Blood on the Ice quest and have not suffered any negative repercussions since then and it was quite a while and many levels ago.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts