• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
This is a guide on the Different ways you can earn money in TES V: Skyrim! Most of these ways, I have tried out and it worked. These may contain spoilers. As I am not sure if you are a "Figure it out as you go" player or "I SEARCH FOR EVERY ASPECT" character.. Its up to you if you want to read it and probably SPOIL it for yourself! Dont blame me!!

------------------------------------X Chopping Wood X ------------------------------------------

When you chop wood in Riverwood and any other places. You get paid for each piece of FIREWOOD you chop. One piece of firewood is 5 gold. So complete hour in real life cutting firewood would give you around 1,000 g or 500 - 1,000 g.

--------- RIVERWOOD---------
Where to sell your wood------

Sell your wood to HOD at the mill!

------MOSTLY ENCOUNTERED----
Hod ISNT at the Mill, or seen anywhere in Riverwood working. He is ACTUALLY in his house... He doesnt always come out for work, as this is a bug.

How to get him BACK TO WORK:
You want HOD back working to sell him your Firewood thats weighing you down?
Break into his house and he'll tell you to leave, just leave when he tells you to. When you go outside (If its day) he should be walking out the house going to his mill. If the next day and he's not at work and you need him, repeat this process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------X BEDLAM JOBS X ----------------------------------------------

Bedlam jobs are an easy way to get items to sell.

--- How to Get THIS Quest ---
To trigger this quest, you must be a member of the thieves guild.
Which means, completing the quests A Chance Arrangement (A Chance Arrangement - The Elder Scrolls Wiki) and Taking Care Of Business (Taking Care of Business - The Elder Scrolls Wiki)

Now, after completing those quests, talk to Delvin in the Ragged Flagon, talk to him and ask for more work, then if its your first time taking a job, tell him "Tell me about Bedlam jobs" and when he's finished with the demonstration, tell him you'll take it and he would give you a quest to steal 500 gold in goods from a Hold.

--TIPS--
What to steal from a hold?

I suggest going to an Alchemy shop and start your stealing rampage there.

Why? Because, you'll get almost 500 gold in goods there! Potions cost a lot, as well as most ingreedients!

I also suggest a weapon shop. This may not have anything really, but may give you a few coins out of it when you complete the quest.

If you dont need some highly priced items, for instance ingredients from an alchemy shop, or potions, you can return to Tonillia and sell her them for a little bit lower than the actual price. (Guild needs a bit of the coin.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------X THIEVES GUILD JOBS X---------------------------------------

------JOBS-----
Again, you need to complete the quests A Chance Arrangement (A Chance Arrangement - The Elder Scrolls Wiki) and Taking Care Of Business (Taking Care of Business - The Elder Scrolls Wiki)
To have access to the jobs.
You go to VEX or DELVIN in the RAGGED FLAGON for any type of job that you wish to take and go do it, return and you would get 100 - 500 gold for the quest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------X Stealing / Selling Jewelery X---------------------------------

------STEALING-----
Jewelery can fetch you a good price in skyrim, even better if its enchanted.

So, if you steal a good amount of jewelery in a Hold, from a stand that sells jewelery. THOSE would GET YOU SOMETHING.

---- SELLING -----
OF course you have to fence these items if you stole them.
Speak to Tonillia in the Ragged Flagon. She would give you a good price for these jewelery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editors's Word:
Thanks for reading this, as this is my first guide to something very important in skyrim.
These are the methods I use to get easy quick money in skyrim.
Please post feedback on other fast methods and how I should improve this.

This took 1 hour and 20 hours of experimenting easy and hard ways to find ways to get easy money.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
This is a nice guide, especially for your first one. I was happy you included Bedlam jobs, I love those. :p

One quick thing though, that I noticed; Skyrim is Elder Scrolls V, not IV. :D

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
This is a nice guide, especially for your first one. I was happy you included Bedlam jobs, I love those. :p

One quick thing though, that I noticed; Skyrim is Elder Scrolls V, not IV. :D

Thanks for pointing that out. Im not so great at remembering the game numbers.. >.<

Thanks, I love Bedlam jobs as well! I just ended up doing a bunch of bedlam jobs + other jobs with Vex and end up with around 1000 gold after awhile :p

Thieves guild is so epic :eek:

Assassina

Don't forget about the Dark Brotherhood quest "the dark brotherhood forever" which is basically an infinite series of quests that you can repeat over and over after you complete the d.b. quest line.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Don't forget about the Dark Brotherhood quest "the dark brotherhood forever" which is basically an infinite series of quests that you can repeat over and over after you complete the d.b. quest line.

Yeah.. That quest too.
Hmm. There was a reason why I didnt put that there..
But at a present moment. I dont know why :eek:

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Good Job