How does one mod an XBOX?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What mods do you find most desirable out of these?

• Character appearance mods

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Performance mods

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Additional weapon/armor mods

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • New races mods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comical mods/kinky mods

• New location/house mods

• Total voters

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Please try to avoid intricate technical terms, as I am not familiar with most of them. What is required to mod an Xbox (What programs, what equipment, etc), and how would I do it? I wanted to install some performance mods as well as character mods (appearances and new races, etc). Tips?

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Well, I'm not sure how many people could help, as I believe it is illegal to modify your xbox in such a way. I can't remember exactly what I read in regards to this though. That not withstanding, I've no idea how to go about doing such a thing, though someone may have ideas. If you were able to do such a thing I think most people who play on the XBOX would want mods that add what DLC's are not able to.

ShangTsung

Please try to avoid intricate technical terms, as I am not familiar with most of them. What is required to mod an Xbox (What programs, what equipment, etc), and how would I do it? I wanted to install some performance mods as well as character mods (appearances and new races, etc). Tips?
from what i've read you have to "jtag" your console, whatever that means.. but i would never do it mate unless you never plan on buying any dlc ever again cause you can never log onto xbl again once its done.. if all you're looking to do is mod a game there are dozens of sites you can go to that will gladly mod a save for you, i'd list a few but don't wanna risk getting banned.. lol just google it mate. :D

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I didn't know it was illegal to mod an Xbox, good to know! Maybe I'll just wait to get it on the PC or something :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts