OOC Honour Amongst Thieves

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Will the Necromancer retrive his staff?

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
    • No

Votes: 6 35.3%
    • Maybe

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador

Private Thread: Private - Honour Amongst Thieves | Skyrim Forums

Hello all this is my 4th roleplay and this is quite a big project for me which I have been working on so Welcome and enjoy! :) This RP will not be starting for about 3-4 weeks. Maybe sooner if we get everyone sorted :)

Thanks;
    Death Raider
    Cadaver

Plot:
    The Thieves Guild have stolen something very precious to one of the most powerful Newcromancers in Skyrim. The Necromancer wants his staff back and it's got unbelievable power, which has not been revealed. The Necromancer has now contacted a group of Mercenaries to retrive the staff and the Necromancer will be watching closely.

The Thieves Guild will be on the run, their lives on the line. Death follows them where ever they go. The Thieves Guild need help and have decided to make an unlikely alliance with the Dark Brotherhood, in need of their help. The Dawnguard were the ones who hired the Thieves Guild to steal the staff in the first place, but the Thieves Guild aren't keeping to their agreement so the Dawnguard are going to get their revenge.

The Thieves Guild are preparing themselves if they need to defend themselves. The Dark Brotherhood will be joining the Thieves Guild, but will the Dark Brotherhood keep to their agreement? Will they keep to helping the Thieves Guild or will they take the staff for their own? All will be revealed, so the hunt begins.

Recruitment: CLOSED! SORRY :sadface:

Cast:

Thieves Guild:

Guild Master: Death Raider - Servina - Admin
    Nightinghale: Boudica - Mathis da Tenebrosus
    Head Tactician: Hermaeus_Mora - Cailan Dorma
    Spy: Artemis Shadow - Ivory Bear-claw
    Thieves Guild Member:

Dark Brotherhood:

Leader of the Dark Brotherhood: Cadaver - Elrond Luinwe - Admin
    Member 1: JBar2531 - Marcus Brutus
    Member 2: Opnauticus - Opnauticus Kozumae

Mercenaries/ Necromancer

Necromancer: E14H - Livia de Vazio - OP
    Mercenary Leader: Captain Nagisus - The Dragon - OP
    Mercenary 1: Scotty Piffin - Subzi
    Mercenary 2: The_Deadliest_Troll - Salmas Bandas

Dawnguard:
    Dawnguard leader: Flint Firestorm - Galahad Ravenblade - OP
    Dawnguard 1: ChiefScalyNipples - Swims-with-Silence
    Dawnguard 2:

Rules:
    1. No godding (outrageously over powered characters), no killing forum members characters (unless expressly agreed upon by all players involved), or saying so and so robs store of all goods, ruining the experience of other people. No being a Dragonborn either, in public neutral threads in the story of Skyrim they are very rare, thus it would be un-fair to have one person be a Dragonborn and be able to use Shouts so easily

2. No profanity. in public "neutral threads"

3. All posts should be relevant to the RP, except for stuff in Out of Character comments <example> OOC: I need to go to sleep now, my character will just go along with whatever you guys decide.

4. If somebody leaves due to circumstances similar to the example in rule#4 you cannot say that, the player who just left gives away all their gold. You can only make decisions like whether to go to the cave or the orc camp and stuff like that.

5. When playing you need someone to give out a quest or sell items or something like that you may make an "NPC" character, do not make a character card for an NPC. Just do something like this.
    Example: Shopkeeper: What can i do for you mighty adventurer?
    Player: I need some new armor.
    Shopkeeper: Why sure, our smith just forged some yesterday.

6. "Duels" or player battles, have to be agreed upon by all players involved.

7. If not a member, your comments on story progression can be posted by replying to its OOC thread

8. Swearing is allowed.

9. No ranting or raving.

Requirements:

Please be 15+ to join this rp as there will be strong language, talk of sex and violence. (You can join if your younger just don't get a shock if there's things on here you don't like)
    Make sure to have a well detailed character card and try to make it your best.

Many thanks to; Mini Mongo ( story development), Boudica (story name) and EleanorUnicorn (story development)

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Name: Servina

Race: Bosmer

Personality: Servina is a born leader and she doesn't believe in mercy. She is quite nasty and doesn't have time for petty things. She is ruthless and violent, so watch not to get on her bad side.

Appearance:
    images

She has sharp yellow eyes which are fast which means she can see things quickly and even the smallest deatails she can see with ease. She is slim and she is 5'6 foot tall. Servina is quite strong with a bit of a bulk in her muscles.

Weapons: She thinks of her mind as a kind of weapon as she is quite intelligent and knows what she is doing with great cunning. Her bow also comes in handy which was made by her out of ebony and has an enchantment of fire, and the arrows are drenched in poison which on contact gives the victim a long and painful death.

Armor: She wears Guild masters uniform of the Thieves Guild and also has some Nightinghale armor as well.

Bio: Her life began in Skyrim suprisingly as her family moved there after a hard life in Valenwood as they were treated badly being poor and not having anything of any value. Servina was born on Dragon Bridge ( the actual Bridge) as they were on their way to Solitude before her mother before Servina was born, but it was too late and Servinas mother gave birth to Servina.

Servina, in her early days from about the age of 10 to 18 she was a serving girl at the Winking Skeever. She had eventually got fead up of serving people, being treated like a second class citizen and she had also been attacked many times and also some men tried to seduce her, so she ran away leaving her family, but she felt such guilt when she remembered her family and she felt sick to her stomach at the thought that she might never see them again as she didn't know her way back to Solitude and she couldn't bring herself to going there after abandoning them.

Servina then traveled to Riften in search of help and soon she became a thief and was chosen by the Thieves Guild to join them. Servina climbed the ranks of being a thiefe and within 10 years she became the leader of the Thieves Guild learning much about the Nightinghales and everything else about the Thieves Guild and a part of her wanted to become as famous as the almighty Gray Foxn who lived over 200 years ago.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Name - Mathis da Tenebrosus
    Age - 39
    Gender - Male
    Race - Imperial
    Affiliation - Nocturnal - Nightingales - Thieves Guild

Appearance - If you took away his constant cowl and mask, a handsome, strong face would be revealed with wild black hair and scruffy jaw. His eyes are vividly green and despite the slightly rugged look, he still maintains a slight polish of elegance which is just enough for many ladies to fall for hs charms. He stands at 5'11" and is lithely muscular; keeping a prominent masculine shape and he is by no means willowy. But, many will never see his olive skin, nor his green eyes, or his ebony hair, whilst knowing he is what he is. He keeps his identity under wraps to the deepest degree.

Armour - Nightgale armour usually - casual clothes otherwise
    Weaponry - He has two daedric swords (by the grace of nocturnal) and owns the heirloom of nightingale 'masters', the nightingale blade. However, he does not operate like the dark brotherhood (despite his skill with blades) and generally carries dual daedric daggers instead.

Personality - Mathis isn't a nice guy; he's a vain, manipulative womaniser and is only loyal to his creed. No woman has ever won his true affections and it is often questionable if he has anything deeper than lust, anger and greed. If so, he sure doesn't show it. He is known for his great athletic acrobatics and agility, and his exceptional skill of larceny and shadow-stepping. If he doesn't want you to find him, you won't. However, he can be let down by his impulsive, predatory nature when concerning female targets; often leaving himself vulnerable whilst he charms or tails them. Cold on the surface, as cold as the sea of ghosts...but inside is a raging temperate of passion, rage and loyalty to nocturnal.

Background - Mathis hasn't developed in personality much since he was young but his cold exterior developed much later. He used to be far more impulsive in his youth in Cyrodil - chasing skirts, bloodying noses and rattling jail bars. All that changed when he was betrothed to a noble woman by the name of Fleur but found himself torn between his superficial love for her and his lust for a peasant woman named Adelaide. In the end, he cheated on Fleur (his fiancée) with Adelaide, yet he was caught and stabbed, left to die in the wilderness of The Rift by a jealous lover. He came upon the temple of nocturnal and the daedric prince saw the making of a great servant in the fiesty imperial gentleman thief who had robbed and scammed his way to aristocracy in Cyrodil.
    He was introduced to Servina as he just passed his own induction. He was knowledgable of and obeyed nocturnals desire for him to be close to the thieves guild as the previous nightingales had been. Mathis observed her for a while, from the shadows, but succumbed to his chauvinistic tendencies and left himself vulnerable. He soon got to know of the bosmer's nasty side and kept a grudging respect for her. He knows that he will answer the distress calls of the guild because of respect for Servina and because of loyalty to nocturnal.

Skills - Master acrobat and thief - Master of one handed blades - Quiet 'dispatching' of targets is a speciality, he could kill them...but he prefers to knock them out cold with strangulation mostly as it is quiet and allows him to satisfy his need to dominate - Good singer, melodic and strong.

It should be noted that his presence (whilst a nightingale) is unsettling as nobody knows who he is, only the repturation he goes by...in fact many people (including a majority of the thieves guild) do not even know he exists. He has became a myth mostly, something to keep and scare the young footpads and pickpockets if they step out of line.

JBar2531

Name: Marcus Brutus
    Race: Imperial
    Appearance: Short Black hair, brown eyes, 5'10 Strong build.
    Armor & Weapons: Shrouded Armor, Shrouded Hood. Glass Katana and Ebony dagger, Daedric Bow.

Personality: Marcus is nice, only if your his friend. If someone is under a contract or just a straight up douche, Marcus will kill them without hesitation. He hates people that are full of themselves. Marcus is very quiet and keeps to himself.

Bio: Marcus was recruited into the Dark Brotherhood when he was 16, when he assassinated a politician in the Imperial City. He was contacted by there leader and taken to Skyrim, as the Cyrodil branch was extinct. He has been working with them ever since then. His family belives he is dead. Marcus' assasinations have been heard of around Skyrim, the most famous being Vittoria Vicci, the Emperors cousin.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Name - Mathis da Tenebrosus
    Age - 39
    Gender - Male
    Race - Imperial
    Affiliation - Nocturnal - Nightingales - Thieves Guild

Appearance - If you took away his constant cowl and mask, a handsome, strong face would be revealed with wild black hair and scruffy jaw. His eyes are vividly green and despite the slightly rugged look, he still maintains a slight polish of elegance which is just enough for many ladies to fall for hs charms. He stands at 5'11" and is lithely muscular; keeping a prominent masculine shape and he is by no means willowy. But, many will never see his olive skin, nor his green eyes, or his ebony hair, whilst knowing he is what he is. He keeps his identity under wraps to the deepest degree. Great detail and I love all of it.

Armour - Nightgale armour usually - casual clothes otherwise
    Weaponry - He has two daedric swords (by the grace of nocturnal) and owns the heirloom of nightingale 'masters', the nightingale blade. However, he does not operate like the dark brotherhood (despite his skill with blades) and generally carries dual daedric daggers instead. You have kept youir character not too overpowered, is the deadric swords enchanted?

Personality - Mathis isn't a nice guy; he's a vain, manipulative womaniser and is only loyal to his creed. No woman has ever won his true affections and it is often questionable if he has anything deeper than lust, anger and greed. If so, he sure doesn't show it. He is known for his great athletic acrobatics and agility, and his exceptional skill of larceny and shadow-stepping. If he doesn't want you to find him, you won't. However, he can be let down by his impulsive, predatory nature when concerning female targets; often leaving himself vulnerable whilst he charms or tails them. Cold on the surface, as cold as the sea of ghosts...but inside is a raging temperate of passion, rage and loyalty to nocturnal. Amazing detail and I love who he is a kind of shadow watching everything.

Background - Mathis hasn't developed in personality much since he was young but his cold exterior developed much later. He used to be far more impulsive in his youth in Cyrodil - chasing skirts, bloodying noses and rattling jail bars. All that changed when he was betrothed to a noble woman by the name of Fleur but found himself torn between his superficial love for her and his lust for a peasant woman named Adelaide. In the end, he cheated on Fleur (his fiancée) with Adelaide, yet he was caught and stabbed, left to die in the wilderness of The Rift by a jealous lover. He came upon the temple of nocturnal and the daedric prince saw the making of a great servant in the fiesty imperial gentleman thief who had robbed and scammed his way to aristocracy in Cyrodil.
    He was introduced to Servina as he just passed his own induction. He was knowledgable of and obeyed nocturnals desire for him to be close to the thieves guild as the previous nightingales had been. Mathis observed her for a while, from the shadows, but succumbed to his chauvinistic tendencies and left himself vulnerable. He soon got to know of the bosmer's nasty side and kept a grudging respect for her. He knows that he will answer the distress calls of the guild because of respect for Servina and because of loyalty to nocturnal. Love everything here also maybe Servina and Mathis ya know... ;)

Skills - Master acrobat and thief - Master of one handed blades - Quiet 'dispatching' of targets is a speciality, he could kill them...but he prefers to knock them out cold with strangulation mostly as it is quiet and allows him to satisfy his need to dominate - Good singer, melodic and strong.

It should be noted that his presence (whilst a nightingale) is unsettling as nobody knows who he is, only the repturation he goes by...in fact many people (including a majority of the thieves guild) do not even know he exists. He has became a myth mostly, something to keep and scare the young footpads and pickpockets if they step out of line. I like how you've added extra detail love the character card keep up the amazing writing!

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Oh okay, well as you know I'm overly mature for my age, so yeah I might join. But well, I have no idea who to be, and you have to be one of the characters. So I kinda lack choice, I'll tell you any update on my decision.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Oh okay, well as you know I'm overly mature for my age, so yeah I might join. But well, I have no idea who to be, and you have to be one of the characters. So I kinda lack choice, I'll tell you any update on my decision.
    well you may be who ever :)

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Hmmm well I think I might be a Mercenary, but I can't make my mind up.
    P.S: Yes I'm being Geran, so making a decision is hard, Dark Brotherhood no way, Thieves Guild doubtful, working for a Necromancer who works with the Undead? Very unlikely, as you can see, I can't make a decision that would make sense.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Hmmm well I think I might be a Mercenary, but I can't make my mind up.
    P.S: Yes I'm being Geran, so making a decision is hard, Dark Brotherhood no way, Thieves Guild doubtful, working for a Necromancer who works with the Undead? Very unlikely, as you can see, I can't make a decision that would make sense.
    you could be someone else if you like just tell me what you would want your character to be?