Hitting The Books: Fellglow Keep Dungeon Key???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GrandMasterK

I can not find the key to open the doors to the dungeon for the life of me. I've scowered the internet and have gotten different answers from "its on the wall" to "you pick it off a dead mage" to "orthorn opens the door for you". I've been all over that place checking every nook and cranny, looking in likely and unlikely places and checking every single dead body. no key. Where is this thing???

GrandMasterK

I'm on an xbox 360 :/

This is some bullplops man, i've checked every body. I'm starting to wonder if the one with the key glitched through the ground or something......

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Revert to a previous save. If you can.

GrandMasterK

just gonna have to let it go unfortunately. anybody know if there is a way to cancel the mission or get re-asigned to it? Also will not being able to complete getting the books deal me out of a serious plot line?

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Unfortunately it does. I just finished that quest myself.

GrandMasterK

UPDATE: I have just gone back to fellglow to scout for the key one last time. When I arrived all the enemies had respawned (days later). I very carefully went through them one at a time and SUCCESS! I found the key on a random Novice Fire Mage.

Cheers!

So I figured this out: It's not a game glitch. You have to pull the levers that release the vampires for the random fire mage to appear. I was searching for the key, like the other posters here; had eliminated all of the opponents; and when I went back to pull the lever, another fire mage who had the key randomly appeared out of nowhere.

Cheers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts