has anyone maxed out 200 main levels in skyrim yet?and maxed out all perks?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
I am hoping my first skill perk based level I am going to get to 100 will be archering because I am on level 72 as an archer so that will be my first level of getting a skill to 100.

my question is to all of you guys is... has anyone here been up to level 200 as for all main skills because my character is a level 32 high elf male.

Ahem, well sir, you are very hard to understand. I have seen a lot of people on the forums accusing you of trolling, but I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt. Now, I assume you have been playing skyrim for a while based on your forum activity. So, surely you should know there is no level 200 anything. There is a cap for each perk at 100 and that puts your characters level perk at 81. Perhaps you need to clarify?

asparticus_maraudius

do you know the main levels of the game where it shows on your top right hand screen the blue meter is what I mean your levels you know the levels that are based and level up on all your main skills that go to 100..on each perk skill,thats what I mean I heard it can go up to 200. and for your information I am not trolling I am asking a simple question.

asparticus_maraudius

okay let me correct you.........he is incorrect.

Ironlung888

I watched the video you posted, and it appears his character's skills are indeed level 200. He said he had a mod, so if your playing on pc I think you can make that happen. I unfortunately am playing on Xbox 360 so as far as I know I can't mod my game in any way.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
i-heart-you-this-much.jpg

.... *sigh* no further comment.

asparticus_maraudius

I watched the video you posted, and it appears his character's skills are indeed level 200. He said he had a mod, so if your playing on pc I think you can make that happen. I unfortunately am playing on Xbox 360 so as far as I know I can't mod my game in any way.

how do you mod the game??? is there some kind of glitch??

asparticus_maraudius

I have a ps3 so can I mod?

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
I really want to slam my head against something very hard right now. Im convinced you're still just trolling. But, if you are genuinely trying to find information about the game, try the uespwiki or the skyrim wiki, or actually read about the game in general so you have at least a little bit of an idea what you're talking about. And while you're at it, learn some damn grammar, my cat speaks in more correct English than you

XbSuper

How have the moderators not banned you yet? You bring down the iq of this entire forum.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
How have the moderators not banned you yet? You bring down the iq of this entire forum.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I asked the same question. But was simply told by mods to just move along if you didn't like the thread. I'm still in shock this guy is allowed to still post here. It drags down the entire intelligence of the forum.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Every time you folks respond to a thread of his to simply say that he is a troll, you pop it right back up to the top of 'what's new' and that means more people read it, more people respond to it and the thread gets more attention. We get enough traffic and new posts on here that a thread will very quickly fall off the front page if people would just stop replying.

If you feel he is a troll, stop replying. Use the ignore feature. Trolls thrive on your attention. Move on, people, if you're so convinced.

He has not posted anything vulgar. He has not posted anything attacking other members. Where he has gone too far with language, he has been warned in the same exact fashion I've warned anyone else. Where his topic appeared to be posted in the wrong section, it was moved, just as I do with any other member. I have closed and deleted threads because they de-evolved and I do so without regard for the name of the author.

You seriously don't want me to start moderating based on my perception of intelligent conversation. That is absolutely not a job I want nor is it a job I would agree to do.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Rayven,

Thanks for all that you do here, I honestly appreciate the effort all moderators put in to policing and promoting community forums like this one. It's a lot of work that most of us take for granted, it's definitely not a job I would like to take on.

Honestly, his threads make me laugh, in an entertainingly sort of fashion, I'm not laughing at him just to set the record straight. I do think he trolls, that he asks questions or presents scenarios that most of us feel that at this point in his existence here, he should know by now.

For example, this topic that's discussed here. He posted a link to a video, but yet didn't bother to listen to the audio presented in the video? He didn't listen to the audio commentary that this was in fact a mod? asparticus posts here nearly every day, does he not know by now of the existence of mods? Truly?

Again, I find him highly entertaining, so I'm glad he hasn't been banned. Unfortunately, I'm conflicted because there's a part of me insisting that threads like the ones he creates really have no business being created, and yet, they're entertaining to read more for what he gets away with and the reaction he garners from the rest of the forum, than the true content of his posts.

-- Mushie.

(my apologies for the memes posted above :confused:)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts