[Guide] How to get 100 Block

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Stone's Guide
100 Block
Introduction
Welcome to my guide. This guide will teach you how to get 100 Block fast on consoles.
Requirements
- 1-3 Rubber Bands
- 3-7 hours of spare time.
- A level that bandits aren't going to own you at.
The Guide
Firstly, you are going to want to obviously get a shield and decent armour. Now, find a bandit archer (don't hit alot). I highly recommend Frostmere Crypt. Make sure you kill other bandits around the one with the bow and arrow. Now stand a short distance from the bandit.
Next step, wrap 1-3 elastic bands on your controller so that there on the button that holds your shield up. Next is the long wait. Put your controller down somewhere safe and go to sleep or something for around 3-7 hours depending on what your Block is at the current time.
When you go back to your screen, your block will have leveled up.
*This isn't a glitch, and there MAY be a faster way, it's just how I easily effortless got 100 Block :)*
Hope this helped!​

Reactions: Axe

Maximus Decimus

Lol yeah. I have a wireless controller, so even after 20 minutes it would shut off as it thinks my controller is not doing anything. Maybe not as Im getting hit by the guy. I wanted to afk boost some Onyx medal's in Gears 3 but my controller kept disconecting after 20 min. Generally I like to level up combat skills while playign through the game. Trying to resist EPIC OGHMA INFINIUM GLITCH GRRR. SKYRIM? Y U HAVE TEMPTING GLITCHES?

Stone

Retired Moderator
Lol yeah. I have a wireless controller, so even after 20 minutes it would shut off as it thinks my controller is not doing anything. Maybe not as Im getting hit by the guy. I wanted to afk boost some Onyx medal's in Gears 3 but my controller kept disconecting after 20 min. Generally I like to level up combat skills while playign through the game. Trying to resist EPIC OGHMA INFINIUM GLITCH GRRR. SKYRIM? Y U HAVE TEMPTING GLITCHES?
I would have done the Oghma Infinium glitch, but I killed Septimus like a week before I knew about the glitch.

It made me 'mad bro'.

Maximus Decimus

I would have done the Oghma Infinium glitch, but I killed Septimus like a week before I knew about the glitch.

It made me 'mad bro'.
Yeah you told me on your 100 speeck guide forum. I had doubts about the quest too, but then searched it up and realized it's all good. Any negative effects if you do the dark brother hood questline? Cuz Im a good guy.

Wouldn't the bandit move around? And how would I do this on PC? Make the block set to like "A" and put a rock on it or something?

Stone

Retired Moderator
Wouldn't the bandit move around? And how would I do this on PC? Make the block set to like "A" and put a rock on it or something?
Some move around but mostly they just stay still. And yeah, simple as that. :)

Abuse

For you all who want a fail-safe way (Not saying this isn't.) Go to any marsh, find 1 Mudcrab (kill the rest theyres usually a few) And same thing as him! Rubber band ur block button, leave for X hours.

I just personally found this way easier, as those mudcrabs don't move around or say stupid noises :p

Chaos1101

Just go attack a single giant and block their attacks, you will have to heal quite a bit but turn the difficulty down as far as it goes and just block all their attacks, your block will level up every 2-5 hits.

Fourshakes

I'd rather be working on my bowling average.
I tried this - but used packing tape instead. After a certain amount of time the game automatically paused.

Ninjatator

If you don't mind
A much faster way:

Get some decent armor, a good shield and the heal ability that everyone starts with.

Go pick a fight with a giant...make sure it is only 1 giant and his mammoths are not around.

Lure him to a rock you can climb on to, so you are "as close to face level with him as you can be."

Block his attacks. Almost every swing he takes at you will gain a level in blocking.

the trick: you have to be higher off the ground. if you are too low, he'll do his power hit and send you flying heavenwards. but if you're high enough, he'll swing his club from right to left (and hot overhead) and hit you with a little less power then normal. also, you'll probably need a way to heal alot. so stalk up on food/potions or have a decent restoration skill and spell, so you can constantly heal with your right hand. just watch out for his power attacks. if you pay attention, you should be able to move fast enough.

this is fast and relatively easy. It's also a great way to level up your light and heavy armor (just don't use a shield)...but be ready to move and heal.

XJaeX

Ghost
You could always just piss off your follower, they will try to kill you for a bit, if you down them and run away, they will eventually end up at your house or where they were before you picked them up, they will no longer be hostile. I gave lydia a good weapon and armor, not as good as mine because it was my previous stuff but still better than hers. I pissed her off, she left my service, and started beating the crap out of me, i level up my block, my armor ( when i wasnt blocking ) and my 1 handed. I downed her, ran outside, ran away, went to whiterun, and she was all like, honor to you my thane, i was like , you don't remember me whoopin your ass for the last 20 minutes? She was like, nope, lead the way. I wish i could marry her :sadface:

Metal10957

Mammoths, I am 14 Legendary Block. Ashspawns are a little faster, but you may need fire resist, until they run out of charges on their weapon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts