• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Go On Thome

Right so I am doing the Dark Brotherhood quests and I had to poison the 'decoy' emporers food. Once I did that the guards were after me - I ran and ran and eventually got back to the Sanctuary and it STILL said guards were pursuing me. After that I completed the rest of the quest by going inside and talking to a lot of people then came out and started a new quest. I pressed back and it is STILL saying the guards are pursuing me. I have tried everything.. even cleared a massive dungeon and then when I went back outside it still said it.

Wtf is this a glitch that will never go away? No more quick travel for the rest of my Skyrim experience?

Go On Thome

Did you fight the guards on the bridge? In solitude? If you exit near the kitchen at different doors you should see 3 guards

yeah im pretty sure i did. i think i need to walk all the way back to solitute and check but i died from falling off a mountain near it and got put back to dark bro hood. sooo annyoing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts